Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

PS is a fetish kind of guy, we can now establish that :D:p

When I see 2 mofos who do not respect feedback of member, who is milion times respected like them....but they still did not understand that nobody cares about their retarded opinions paid by ,,who knows,,

When I see 2 mofos who do not respect feedback of member, who is milion times respected like them....but they still did not understand that nobody cares about their retarded opinions paid by ,,who knows,,
What do you know about respect??? Maybe it means something else in your language. Why do you think your thread is the biggest joke in the UG? Its a reflection of the source. But just like most disrespectful assholes, they think everyone else is the problem. But it's really just you.

What do you know about respect??? Maybe it means something else in your language. Why do you think your thread is the biggest joke in the UG? Its a reflection of the source. But just like most disrespectful assholes, they think everyone else is the problem. But it's really just you.
I beg to differ you and your boyfriend are the biggest fucking joke around here. Hands down!

I beg to differ you and your boyfriend are the biggest fucking joke around here. Hands down!
Hey wigger, speaking of jokes there you are. That's the best you can come up with? Your not worth my time. Go freestyle with your crew.

I see someone got real butthurt.

I'll gladly be aligned with him rather then a shit source.

Next!!!

Another gem from my little wigger. You are so confused.
Confused? Why because I'm not a fucking square like you and your boyfriend?? I love my life I have a great career and a smoking hot lady plus I'm in the best shape of my life....life is good in my neck of the woods bubba! Keep on being a hater let me know how that pans out for you!

Confused? Why because I'm not a fucking square like you and your boyfriend?? I love my life I have a great career and a smoking hot lady plus I'm in the best shape of my life....life is good in my neck of the woods bubba! Keep on being a hater let me know how that pans out for you!
Yawnnn.....

Yes, prefilled siringe my Merck-Serono.
This pic is from internet, but its the same View attachment 96068
When I ordered two kits, I got one 1 that was in this form, and one in the older style pen. Like in the picture below.

Both pens were definitely real. I have used a lot of different HCG brands, including UGL and Pregnyl. I have also accidentally bought counterfeit Pregnyl. The Merck 6500iu kits are by far the best I have used.

Attachments

• OVITRELLE-250-PEN-1200px-500x500.jpg
    OVITRELLE-250-PEN-1200px-500x500.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 21