Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Question from a totally ignorant point of view: why not high concentration cyp? Test E seems to cause more pain than Vietnam war.

Max is 250mg/ml
Technically is possible to make higher, but with EO, GUA etc, so another compounds with theoretically side effects.

Gotcha - thanks bro... I kind of figured but wanted to double check.. Theres not alot of ppl that have ran this compound.. From what ive read its similar to tren minus the sides - nice, lean, dry gains...
I've ran it and would again. I used it at 600 a week for 14 weeks alongside 600 test cyp. Jacked up my blood pressure a bit but other than that all was gravy.

Does anybody have experience with the test cyp 200/low solvent (blue tops)? Just looking for some feedback if you’ve ran it.

From my understanding it was a small batch and was not sent in for testing.

Last edited:
Update Review on PS Test, Mast, Tren A

Pros
-All are very smooth and I rarely received pip
-Masteron definitely took the sides from Tren A to non-existenent. No trensomnia, night sweats or anything.
-Libido is through the roof which is a good and bad thing lol.
-Gain some size and pump lingers on throughout the day.

Cons
-Tren caused puffy/bloated face. Most will never experience this so don't be too concerned.
-Masteron didn't really chisel me up. I'm 10% bf or lower and I still didn't see the cosmetic affects.
-Pinning ED is a hassle.

Conclusion
-I loved the aggression mixed with the sense of well being.
-Gained decent size but orals gave me a better result
-Always use mast to limit the tren sides
-If you're the lucky ones that respond well to tren without the bloated face... I hate you forever :mad: lol

Any questions about his test, tren, or mast let me know

Just out of curiosity. What someone using Turinabol @75mg ED is supposed to feel? I'm two and a half weeks in and noticed some strength gains, incredible sweats and some minor annoying pumps here and there, is that it? Dunno if that's the tbol or the other gear kicking in, to be honest.

Just out of curiosity. What someone using Turinabol @75mg ED is supposed to feel? I'm two and a half weeks in and noticed some strength gains, incredible sweats and some minor annoying pumps here and there, is that it? Dunno if that's the tbol or the other gear kicking in, to be honest.

Tbol was not my favorite , never . Used it years ago with no big changes. One of my friends ( european PRO in classic BB ) he swear on it, using Tbol in all cycles.

Might consider it for my next cycle. My main goal from this cycle was to not have a lot of trouble dialling in my E2 especially since I introduced another compound to the mix. I prefer to take my time and see how different compounds effect my body/health before going balls deep.

Might consider it for my next cycle. My main goal from this cycle was to not have a lot of trouble dialling in my E2 especially since I introduced another compound to the mix. I prefer to take my time and see how different compounds effect my body/health before going balls deep.

I’m hating DBol for the E2 part, I’m on tren also, so I’m getting fucking paranoid everyday touching and squeezing my nipples scared af by small amounts of fat (I tend to put fat on chest and 5000 kCals are kicking in) under them. I upped my dose to a full 30mg/day aromasin paired with 20mg Nolvadex just in case: I’d rather crash my E2 than get tits. Next week I’ll get my bloods and they’ll tell us if mistersuit has grown some tits or not.

I’m hating DBol for the E2 part, I’m on tren also, so I’m getting fucking paranoid everyday touching and squeezing my nipples scared af by small amounts of fat (I tend to put fat on chest and 5000 kCals are kicking in) under them. I upped my dose to a full 30mg/day aromasin paired with 20mg Nolvadex just in case: I’d rather crash my E2 than get tits. Next week I’ll get my bloods and they’ll tell us if mistersuit has grown some tits or not.
You’re crazy lol nolva is enough

A part of me is sure about this and blindly trusts you, the other part of me is possessed by tren paranoia.
Nolva is plenty, and will prevent gyno even if your e2 is high. Last thing you want is to crash it. It’s not a fun ride when that happens. I’d suggest keeping your typical ai dose, add the Nolva, and then adjust ai after blood work. How much dbol are you on?

I’m on 60mg right now (ramped from 30 to 60) I didn’t raise the dose because I’m actually scared by sides. I took bloods on the sixth day of cycle (I had them scripted so I didn’t want to “waste” them) but, obviously, they didn’t tell me anything interesting, I’ll wait for next ones.

Yes he is crazy.

Have you read his posts. He has taken and is taking every compound under the sun, plus ssri's for pct and many other things. He is s fucking retard.

I kinda feel sorry for you every time I read your posts. How many hours have you spent trying to gather attentions in the thread of a source you don’t even buy from? Kisses, my little special brother.