Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Got to agree with @Sdryx
Kinda hard to unsusck a dick!!

Just because he's the only one around testing, doesn't mean it's the right answer.
If I had to choose between no lab testing and questionable lab testing......
Well is there really a choice?

D10

Guys . First your questions if is released some new goods - TESTS AVAILABLE ? WERE TESTED ?
So what now ? Will you buy UG HGH without tests ? NO

Guys . First your questions if is released some new goods - TESTS AVAILABLE ? WERE TESTED ?
So what now ? Will you buy UG HGH without tests ? NO

You’re such a tightfisted source, an used mass spectrometer only costs around 90k USD, it’s a shame that a source doesn’t have it.. I use mine to fry eggs and calculate protein and carbs of my pizza: user friendly and cheap. Everybody should have a MS in the garage, just in case.

You’re such a tightfisted source, an used mass spectrometer only costs around 90k USD, it’s a shame that a source doesn’t have it.. I use mine to fry eggs and calculate protein and carbs of my pizza: user friendly and cheap. Everybody should have a MS in the garage, just in case.

*a used

I know it looks like it doesn't make sense but you only use "an" when the sound is that of a vowel. The "u" in used makes a ya sound. No "an"

Contrarily "an hour" is correct because the "h" is making a "o" sound.

*a used

I know it looks like it doesn't make sense but you only use "an" when the sound is that of a vowel. The "u" in used makes a ya sound. No "an"

Contrarily "an hour" is correct because the "h" is making a "o" sound.

Technically the “h” is silent.

Many time I don't have track or MP to tell me 'it' s on the way' but 4 days after (I live in France) I've always the package on the mailbox

Got it. I’ve always gotten some sort of confirmation. No worries then, if that a security deal for them then it’s all good.

Future products - available in November

Primobolan 200mg / 150,- USD
DHB ( 1-TCYP ) 150mg / 60,- USD
DMT ( Pheraplex ) 100x10mg / 45,- USD
Mibolerone ( Chegue drops) 50x1mg / 48,- USD

+
new batch Mesterolone ( proviron )
new batch Tada 20 / Tada 40

+
You may have some issues with pip with dosing your dhb at 150mg/ml. Will it contain EO?

I'm not sure if you follow his thread. He is staying he wont take blind samples anymore. He basically wants it narrowed down to a few compounds to save him time.
To quote myself:
"I might choose to not accept completely blind samples."

Most of the laboratories in the business don't accept blind samples at all, not even narrowed down to a few compounds.

+
Still no eo in primo correct?

To quote myself:
"I might choose to not accept completely blind samples."

Most of the laboratories in the business don't accept blind samples at all, not even narrowed down to a few compounds.
Dont get defensive. PS was talking about sending blind samples. I didn't say it to discredit you. I didn't say you were incapable of performing testing so you shouldn't be trusted. Rather your history of lies and shady dealings shows your moral integrity or lack of.

Dont get defensive. PS was talking about sending blind samples. I didn't say it to discredit you.
It wasn't defensive and didn't think you were trying to discredit me. I was just quoting myself so there wouldn't be any confusion and stating facts.

Don't worry about that.

Quick post to tip my hat to @pharmasource for customer service

Made a enquire on Monday about a some small accessories.

Prompt response and order placed same day . Delivery received on Friday.

So far every order except when there was a pause for the international custom blitz delivered in five days.

Every order correct other than once 3 +1 PharmaSource freebie was missing but he commodes to making good without hesitation ( I just forget to mention this time around )

As a newbie to this world I was very nervous of ordering online but this source has been 100% reliable in my experience