Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

You suck one cock and you’re a cocksucker.

You lie once... and you are a liar.

I hate seeing this shit like he’s trustworthy.

Another lab where we can test HGH ?
I will send sample to Chemtox and the same sample - blind - to Janoshik.
Then we will see. Hope you are not right in your opinion to Janoshik.

Here’s updated pic yesterday on pharmasurce tren E test c and anavar 1 week in

Attachments

• 7848364F-816A-4D5A-80CB-E5DDBCC04924.jpeg
    7848364F-816A-4D5A-80CB-E5DDBCC04924.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 93579613-BC0C-4F6A-B034-704A3EBEED61.jpeg
    93579613-BC0C-4F6A-B034-704A3EBEED61.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 69
Another lab where we can test HGH ?
I will send sample to Chemtox and the same sample - blind - to Janoshik.
Then we will see. Hope you are not right in your opinion to Janoshik.

It’s not an opinion. It is a documented fact. Did you read his sticky?

If I send him blind sample and result will be OK, will trust him
I'm not sure if you follow his thread. He is staying he wont take blind samples anymore. He basically wants it narrowed down to a few compounds to save him time.

The problem is he is not trust worthy. He was caught lying and faking results. Which means he is corruptible and his word means shit. It isn't that everyone is doubting his knowledge or capabilities.

I'm not sure if you follow his thread. He is staying he wont take blind samples anymore. He basically wants it narrowed down to a few compounds to save him time.

The problem is he is not trust worthy. He was caught lying and faking results. Which means he is corruptible and his word means shit. It isn't that everyone is doubting his knowledge or capabilities.
He will accept blind samples for an extra cost. Just discussed this with him this week.

If I send him blind sample and result will be OK, will trust him

That’s the thing with liars. They themselves choose when to lie. It already looks like Jano knows he will be blindly tested and not lie.

I would hate for him to be trusted after that single test, especially of him knowing if he tells the truth he will be blindly trusted.

I would stick with the VL, but if it's hard to push the needle in you may have built up scar tissue. Do you rotate injection sites?

Nope, scar tissue there is not a possibility, I injected in the VL spot maybe ten times in my entire life. I always rotate my spots: VG, delts, calves and glutes, so I’m happy with them, but quads would be so easy to reach and pin..

That’s the thing with liars. They themselves choose when to lie. It already looks like Jano knows he will be blindly tested and not lie.

We could find users to send him samples, with an adequate number of according samples we’d solve the problem.

Nope, scar tissue there is not a possibility, I injected in the VL spot maybe ten times in my entire life. I always rotate my spots: VG, delts, calves and glutes, so I’m happy with them, but quads would be so easy to reach and pin..

We could find users to send him samples, with an adequate number of according samples we’d solve the problem.

That’s absurd. How are you going to solve the problem of his moral compass? How are you going to ensure he loses his desire to lie? How can you solve a problem in someone else’s HEAD? There is no further testing. He failed. He’s a liar.

With an adequate number of tests you will blindly trust him? LOL, that’s the perfect time for a liar to lie... when they believe they are being trusted!!!!

Suck one dick and you are gay dude. To argue otherwise is silly shit. He’s a liar. Done deal.

I'm not sure why it would be hard then. Previous injuries near your quads? Could be a mental thing. My pins go in like a knife through butter. Smooth. :)

I suppose you could contact Simec AG and ask if they are also testing peptides. They already doing testing steroids.

Code:
info@simec.ch

That’s absurd. How are you going to solve the problem of his moral compass? How are you going to ensure he loses his desire to lie? How can you solve a problem in someone else’s HEAD? There is no further testing. He failed. He’s a liar.

With an adequate number of tests you will blindly trust him? LOL, that’s the perfect time for a liar to lie... when they believe they are being trusted!!!!

Suck one dick and you are gay dude. To argue otherwise is silly shit. He’s a liar. Done deal.

It’s quite hard for me to put a cross on him, he helped me with an issue I had while trying to help another (vet) member here, I’m for the “shit happens in real life, everybody fails sooner or later” and things like that.

I'm not sure why it would be hard then. Previous injuries near your quads? Could be a mental thing. My pins go in like a knife through butter. Smooth. :)

I hadn’t been seriously injured there... I don’t know my man, I have to get them checked sooner or later, thanks for the hints anyway :)

WE WILL HAVE PLANNED PAUSE FROM 1st NOVEMBER to 10th NOVEMBER
LAST ORDERS ACCEPTED - MONDAY 29th OCTOBER

NEWS - DB Pharma clenbuterol will be replaced to MALAY TIGER clenbuterol