Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

alright guys, just wanted to ask if anyone has experience sending via bank transfer, which the op has requested. it just seems a bit risky linking each other and risky for the seller too. not that i know much, it just seemed that way tbh.

also related: bank transfers take a few days don't they to switch over?

always pay by bank transfer from eu, no problems, cost about $10 if i remember rightly

from what I’ve read on here guys do it in the EU because their banking restrictions aren’t like ours where they have a million fuxking questions or wonder what you’re doing with you’re money lol
Yea told my boy use bitcoin just more convenient n they usually give u some off with bitcoin purchase. But he all like what if we load the money n lose some can’t pay it then we fkd. Was like I doubt it last time was short n stanny still took a what we had was short like 40$. But he paid 50$ to send what a rip off. Said they didn’t bug him wih to many questions. But yes they even try questioning me when I use money gram like look lady send the fkn money already wtf is it to u who or what I’m involved with

Yea told my boy use bitcoin just more convenient n they usually give u some off with bitcoin purchase. But he all like what if we load the money n lose some can’t pay it then we fkd. Was like I doubt it last time was short n stanny still took a what we had was short like 40$. But he paid 50$ to send what a rip off. Said they didn’t bug him wih to many questions. But yes they even try questioning me when I use money gram like look lady send the fkn money already wtf is it to u who or what I’m involved with
The Store i went to for mg always had the same damn dude and he’d always be like “what country we sending to today?” Shit made me sketchy af lol

The Store i went to for mg always had the same damn dude and he’d always be like “what country we sending to today?” Shit made me sketchy af lol
I’d always get weird looks handing over large amounts of cash. Most those people don’t care enough to ask any questions, they just want to get their shift over and go home.

I used to go to this Chinese market to do my mg. They barely even spoke english and damn sure didnt give 2 shits where I was sending money or what I was buying lol. Just wanted that transaction fee. But on another note since my bloods came back lookin money..... I THINK ITS TREN TIME FELLAS!!!!

alright guys, just wanted to ask if anyone has experience sending via bank transfer, which the op has requested. it just seems a bit risky linking each other and risky for the seller too. not that i know much, it just seemed that way tbh.

also related: bank transfers take a few days don't they to switch over?
I have. If I'm not mistaken, I believe there was a nasty surcharge from my bank. Aside from that it was a very smooth transaction my friend.

All this talk about MG makes me wonder if they keep a database of who all we send money to? I never really get interrogated, but they will ask me if I know the person I'm sending money to and if I'm buying anything.

All this talk about MG makes me wonder if they keep a database of who all we send money to? I never really get interrogated, but they will ask me if I know the person I'm sending money to and if I'm buying anything.
I’ve read about guys trying to send to blacklisted receipients on here before but it never happened to me.

MG retains your transaction records for 10 years

Attachments

• 23033408-4794-4E63-BB70-CA02426D0019.png
    23033408-4794-4E63-BB70-CA02426D0019.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 14
That’s because you’re not suppose to be buying anything even if it’s not illegal drugs.

Just took my first pin ever of migylol. Using pharmastar low solvent Bold. Think I just found my favorite carrier oil, smoothest pin I’ve had.