Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Every time you pin ? I get pip from his test e 300 terrible at first but bearable now. However his deca 300 old batch it’s smooth as fuck and no pip this is Miglyol ??
every pin mig has been good to me. Now test e fucking hates me...tried 3-4 different labs and it’s brutal. I wonder if it isn’t the test e and not the mig

every pin mig has been good to me. Now test e fucking hates me...tried 3-4 different labs and it’s brutal. I wonder if it isn’t the test e and not the mig
Same with test e even with pharma grade I get pip the only cycle I didn’t get any pip was my first even on virgin muscles no pip.

You can try the Aburaihan Test E when avaible. It seems they do not use alcoholic solvents. Might improve PIP.

View attachment 101128 here's the bloods on 1ml test cyp e4d and .5mg adex on pin days. Bloods were like 58 hours after last pin I believe. His line of cyp 200
So if his cyp line tested out at 221mg then the above would equate to approx. 400 mg per week (?????)..also would the 10 hours (58 hrs post vs 48) late on b.w cause the test levels reported to be slightly lower then if tested at 48 hrs? Im a newb just curious.. thanks

So if his cyp line tested out at 221mg then the above would equate to approx. 400 mg per week (?????)..also would the 10 hours (58 hrs post vs 48) late on b.w cause the test levels reported to be slightly lower then if tested at 48 hrs? Im a newb just curious.. thanks
No I'm sorry .5ml e4d.... and yes I believe the levels will slowly decline after they peak... but dont quote me on that..

alright guys, just wanted to ask if anyone has experience sending via bank transfer, which the op has requested. it just seems a bit risky linking each other and risky for the seller too. not that i know much, it just seemed that way tbh.

also related: bank transfers take a few days don't they to switch over?

alright guys, just wanted to ask if anyone has experience sending via bank transfer, which the op has requested. it just seems a bit risky linking each other and risky for the seller too. not that i know much, it just seemed that way tbh.

No .....but why ????

PS preferred method of payment is crypto why does he want you to pay by transfer if you don’t mind me asking ?

If you are in the US I would advise against it. If you are not then I cant comment.

My boy paid bank wire had to go into the bank to do it couldn’t do it from home. Also cost 50$ for the wire