Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource : Do you plan to make new test about the pharmastar oils that haven't been tested yet ?

That's expansive but it's a good way for you to sell more pharmastar products and expand your line. And for customers to know about quality and eventually if there are over/under dosed.

Thanks

PS : for pills it's more difficult as you have a lot of products available :)

@pharmasource : Do you plan to make new test about the pharmastar oils that haven't been tested yet ?

That's expansive but it's a good way for you to sell more pharmastar products and expand your line. And for customers to know about quality and eventually if there are over/under dosed.

I think that all main compounds and actual batches are tested.
From new batches are not tested DHB and Primo. This two will be probably send to test, with pharma grade Aburaihan enanthate and Sustanon250 Aspen, which are future products.

I think that all main compounds and actual batches are tested.
From new batches are not tested DHB and Primo. This two will be probably send to test, with pharma grade Aburaihan enanthate and Sustanon250 Aspen, which are future products.

Great Sir, also your susta and enanthate line could also interest customers for testing and they are sold a lot. But I know that's a cost to pay all tests.

Iam apologize guys , news about DHB. Concentration is 100mg , not 150mg like I wrote. FOR YOU WHO ORDERED DHB - YOU WILL RECEIVE MORE VIALS. WHO ORDERED 1, WILL RECEIVE 2, WHO ORDERED 2, WILL RECEIVE 3 etc.
Price in pricelist will be reduced 50,- USD
Thanks for understand , was my mistake. 150mg will be future product with DHB, mix with Mast. ENA

Iam apologize guys , news about DHB. Concentration is 100mg , not 150mg like I wrote. FOR YOU WHO ORDERED DHB - YOU WILL RECEIVE MORE VIALS. WHO ORDERED 1, WILL RECEIVE 2, WHO ORDERED 2, WILL RECEIVE 3 etc.
Price in pricelist will be reduced 50,- USD
Thanks for understand , was my mistake. 150mg will be future product with DHB, mix with Mast. ENA
DHB won't hold over a 100

DHB won't hold over a 100
I fuckin loved dhb but you're right I've never seen it hold above 100. I used 2 labs here one was painless and the other holy hell it lit my shit up so bad 1 vial I had to tap out. Not sure if it was eo or something my body didn't like or what. Sucks tho cause 600 was my sweet spot and that's a lot of volume to pin especially since it's the cyp ester. I found it better to do 2ml 3x a week.... otherwise I had no room in the pin for my test lol. Will try his dhb soon hopefully it's smooth.... I would love it in mig!

Still waiting on my bloods on his cyp.... if everything looks good there as far as estrogen and all my blood markers I'm gonna start his test ace/tren ace mix. Will be my first run with tren I'm pretty excited to be honest lol. It's 75 tren ace 50mg test ace so prob start at like 1.5ml eod and see how that goes? What you tren users think?

Still waiting on my bloods on his cyp.... if everything looks good there as far as estrogen and all my blood markers I'm gonna start his test ace/tren ace mix. Will be my first run with tren I'm pretty excited to be honest lol. It's 75 tren ace 50mg test ace so prob start at like 1.5ml eod and see how that goes? What you tren users think?
Excited to see how your first tren run goes. I’ll also be running tren for the first time but I hate pinning frequently so I’m gonna hope for the best and run tren e. Gonna start at .5ml a week and taper up.