Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

All emails answered guys :)
We are starting to send orders ordered during our vacations, need a little patience, we have a lot of them

All emails answered guys :)
We are starting to send orders ordered during our vacations, need a little patience, we have a lot of them

Well, mine still hasn't been answered. But our email thread is cluttered with all the payment difficulty i had with WU. I ended up doing direct to bank account successfully, but I'll be doing bitcoin in the future to avoid the mess.

I'm sent you a fresh email with all the accurate info in one spot to help avoid any issues.

Last edited:
New test results of Bionitropin and Startropin 24iu

Attachments

• STARTROPIN NEW.png
    STARTROPIN NEW.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Bionitropin10IU.png
    Bionitropin10IU.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 65
New test results of Bionitropin and Startropin 24iu

I ordered Startropin a few days ago “at risk” so to speak on PS assurance that it was being tested, the result would be good and would be posted within a few days. This order was mostly because of conserns about HGH from another source.
True to his word ...results have been posted and the Startropin seem to be the real deal.
It will be interesting to swap out my current product for this and see if there is any notable difference.
If nothing else once again PS is as good as his word and I’m left wondering why I put myself through the stress of another source for HGH !
Will update further once I receive and start to use ( FYI - I’m 2iu 5DPW for general wellbeing)

On stock :

NEW
Pardolel bromocriptin
Meda Pharma 30x10mg / 30,- USD

Exemestan Teva
Anastrozol Teva / Specifar
Telmisartan Sandoz / Actavis / Mylan

NEW batch Pharmastar
Tadalafil 50x20
Tadalafil 50x40

Has anyone tried Sustanon testomix 250mg ? If so, reviews?

If you mean:

Swiss Remidies Sustanon testomix 250mg / 50,- / tested 241mg

Yes and have posted several blood test ( search by my posts ).

I found it just good as some original Aspen Sustanon 250 that I got - I was swapping every other vial Swiss / Aspen on rotation and could not tell the difference.

I use alongside HCG that I take 3 times a week

Some last pieces available

Magnus Pharma
Nandro Deca 10ml / 25,- USD

Primus Ray
NPP 10x1ml / 25,- USD
Nandro DECA 10x1ml / 25,- USD

ARL
Injectable Oxandrolone 20,- USD

Toward the beginning and middle of thread some were complaining of the lack of communication. Still having those issues? Shipping delays? Unanswered emails and confusion recently? If so I’ll spend elsewhere.

Pack landed. Thank you. I haven’t seen it yet however. The one time I miss the mail and she gets it. The wife called and said “A package came, what’s in there? Should I open it?” I said no its an xmas present for you. Going straight to hell boys. Now I have to find a gift approximately the same size as the package. Update once I open it. Probably crashed for sure since I live in Siberia.

Disregard above post. User error. I never ordered a pack here. Another thread. Still interested in the info though