Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I had to wait 3 days for BTC to verify last time i ordered something
3 days!?!?! That's unheard of.

I dont like using bitcoin but I'm very familiar with it from using it in the past. I Bought 4 of them back when they were 230 bucks about 4 years ago. I had actually forgot all about them until the news started talking about their spike in price... let's just say I bought a lot of different things with them.

I dont have them anymore and its still just as much of a pain in the ass to get them now as it was back then.

They sometimes hold the transfer back for up to 72 h unfortunately it took that long for me once. The service was coinbase and this wasnt the first time it happened to me , but most of the times it only takes a few hours.

@pharmasource : I hope you have rested a little during the break because I guess this week will be so busy for you with all the orders you'll have to handle!

Good luck with that

PS : I read about appoxetine pharmastar for later. Nice opportunity to try this, because on pharma grade that's definitely too expensive for just trying

Convenient... why wait for the results to post protocol?
Cause I was busy man fuck. I will post the protocol when I have time and the time is now. I have to look at my calendar of my pinning schedule and the exact times and when I drew blood it takes a sec. I have been pinning .5ml every 4 days of the cyp 200. The blood was drawn 58 hours after my last pin. Been using .5mg his pharma arimidex on pin days. I test hopefully be in this week the lc/ms always takes a few days longer

@pharmasource : could you have vial of sterile oil ? in order to mix with AAS in the serynge for diluting and avoiding pip.

You sell "sterile vial" pharmastar but I guess that's an empty vial for mixing ourselves what we want.

Thanks !

Cause I was busy man fuck. I will post the protocol when I have time and the time is now. I have to look at my calendar of my pinning schedule and the exact times and when I drew blood it takes a sec. I have been pinning .5ml every 4 days of the cyp 200. The blood was drawn 58 hours after my last pin. Been using .5mg his pharma arimidex on pin days. I test hopefully be in this week the lc/ms always takes a few days longer
Thanks for the information

I was clearly underestimating DBol appetite suppression, today I think my body almost totally cleared up from it (after a full week of stop) and what the hell, at 4500 calories I’m struggling not to eat my desk, tren+eq is my appetite nightmare.

I was clearly underestimating DBol appetite suppression, today I think my body almost totally cleared up from it (after a full week of stop) and what the hell, at 4500 calories I’m struggling not to eat my desk, tren+eq is my appetite nightmare.
I noticed the appetite suppression as well.

I remember my first time using teen waking up in pain from being so hungry, I knew it was real then. Using EQ for the first time this upcoming cycle so hoping for the same effect without the tren sides

I noticed the appetite suppression as well.

Anavar and Winstrol didn’t affect my appetite at any noticeable level, DBol is a big no for me.

I remember my first time using teen waking up in pain from being so hungry, I knew it was real then. Using EQ for the first time this upcoming cycle so hoping for the same effect without the tren sides

I don’t want to pull the trigger but I dropped the tren e after 6 weeks @ 500mg and I still have no sides, I’m only noticing the hunger from hell, I still remember tren a hunger during last cycle, about 6 hours after the injection I had the need of eating carbs or something like that like an horse: phentermine helped much during cut.
WARNING: I’m not advising phentermine use, it’s a strong stimulant and has a large number of harmful sides, like many other compounds.

(Is it okay now @Sdryx ?)

about 6 hours after the injection I had the need of eating carbs or something like that like an horse

I’m sorry, I never made it past this bullshit you spewed.

Literally. Every. Single. Post. Is. Nonsense.

Please don’t tag me ever again. I have real shit I’m doing.