Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I’m sorry, I never made it past this bullshit you spewed.

Literally. Every. Single. Post. Is. Nonsense.

Please don’t tag me ever again. I have real shit I’m doing.
He has run EVERYTHING! Dude must be a beast or the dumbest motherfuckee ever. It would be ashame to run all of that shit and get the results house could of with hard work proper diet and nutrition. But I'm sure he is an expert at that as well.

You just need some love, here’s a hug for you.

Why do you no sides from tren e. I’m about 4 weeks in and strength is way up, more vascular, leaner, night sweats. Let me guess you are running your test higher than tren e? And I agree with others for all the shit you say you have ran I hope you are a good size. I’ve posted my pics on the tren e test e and anavar and I’ve never seen you post a pic before just all talk. I know we are all on different levels with training, genetics, diet but you do talk a lot about how much gear you’ve ran. Since I’ve watched this thread it seems you are trying something new every week. Never once have I hear you say anything about pct or cruising. Just all the shit you are taking.

Why do you no sides from tren e.

Who the fuck knows? Should I complain about the fact I have no sides? And nope, I’m running 500 tren e and 400 test cyp a week.

I’ve posted my pics on the tren e test e and Anavar and I’ve never seen you post a pic before just all talk.

I’m now 91 Kg on 180 cm height, thanks for caring. I can’t post pics because like many of us I’m involved in major shit, like life, you know someone of us have bright careers outside the bodybuilding world, won’t risk my identity because of the need to show that my dick is greater than the one of a random freak out there, I went through this in my 20s.

Never once have I hear you say anything about pct or cruising. Just all the shit you are taking.

Oh yeah you’re right, ehm let me update you on my last pct: I took 40 Nolva and 100mg Clomid for some days, then tapered the doses down for next weeks, had some HCG at the start... Wow kind of crazy shit man, can’t you feel the adrenaline flowing? I could write a thriller romance on that! If you want me to update you on the health of my balls and how I feel them growing after HCG just shoot me a PM.

Since I’ve watched this thread it seems you are trying something new every week.

I’m not doing logs so if I hear someone talk about DBol, I talk about it, I hear someone talk about tren? I join the comversation, but yeah I’m sure I don’t have to explain you how a forum works, guess the etymology of the word :)

Who the fuck knows? Should I complain about the fact I have no sides? And nope, I’m running 500 tren e and 400 test cyp a week.

I’m now 91 Kg on 180 cm height, thanks for caring. I can’t post pics because like many of us I’m involved in major shit, like life, you know someone of us have bright careers outside the bodybuilding world, won’t risk my identity because of the need to show that my dick is greater than the one of a random freak out there, I went through this in my 20s.

Oh yeah you’re right, ehm let me update you on my last pct: I took 40 Nolva and 100mg Clomid for some days, then tapered the doses down for next weeks, had some HCG at the start... Wow kind of crazy shit man, can’t you feel the adrenaline flowing? I could write a thriller romance on that! If you want me to update you on the health of my balls and how I feel them growing after HCG just shoot me a PM.

I’m not doing logs so if I hear someone talk about DBol, I talk about it, I hear someone talk about tren? I join the comversation, but yeah I’m sure I don’t have to explain you how a forum works, guess the etymology of the word :)

Well you were the same guy who ran winny and anavar and complained about the pumps. So you posting a pic with your shirt off would give away your career: Wells that’s cool I have a career with a great company. I’m not some 20 year old kid either my friend. I think you just clutter up this thread but I won’t argue with you. I just pointed out with others did as well. You say you’ve ran a lot of Shit and seems you don’t have too much knowledge of what you are doing. And I’d run the test lower like trt 200 a week. That’s just me.

Well you were the same guy who ran winny and Anavar and complained about the pumps.

Next time I’ll make another kind of feedback only for you with augmented drama if you want, like me injecting gear through rusty needles or something like that, just tell me your fantasies.

And I’d run the test lower like trt 200 a week. That’s just me.

Appreciate the advice, I’ll try.

You say you’ve ran a lot of Shit and seems you don’t have too much knowledge of what you are doing.

Lot of shit: some tren, some eq a couple times, deca, three or four orals including sarms and few other things like stims or similar. A whole lot of shit.

Fellas,

Trying to figure out best gear he carries for weight loss? Dont have alot of experience with any:
Phentermine, T3, Clen ?

Experience?

I don’t want to pull the trigger but I dropped the tren e after 6 weeks @ 500mg and I still have no sides, I’m only noticing the hunger from hell, I still remember tren a hunger during last cycle, about 6 hours after the injection I had the need of eating carbs or something like that like an horse: phentermine helped much during cut.
WARNING: I’m not advising phentermine use, it’s a strong stimulant and has a large number of harmful sides, like many other compounds.

(Is it okay now @Sdryx ?)[/QUOTE]
Using phentermine to compensate your lack of discipline is ofc not ok and you should rethink your drug use, instead of spreading all that bs. You have been called out here numerous times and you still keep on going.

I don’t want to pull the trigger but I dropped the tren e after 6 weeks @ 500mg and I still have no sides, I’m only noticing the hunger from hell, I still remember tren a hunger during last cycle, about 6 hours after the injection I had the need of eating carbs or something like that like an horse: phentermine helped much during cut.
WARNING: I’m not advising phentermine use, it’s a strong stimulant and has a large number of harmful sides, like many other compounds.

(Is it okay now @Sdryx ?)
Using phentermine to compensate your lack of discipline is ofc not ok and you should rethink your drug use, instead of spreading all that bs. You have been called out here numerous times and you still keep on going.[/QUOTE]

I'll never understand the need for phentermine either, don't eat as much. Than maybe you wont have a heart attack and die

Fellas,

Trying to figure out best gear he carries for weight loss? Dont have alot of experience with any:
Phentermine, T3, Clen ?

Experience?

Phentermine just stops your hunger, it does not make you lose weight like T3 for example, that directly affects your metabolism. Clen makes my hand shake too much, I always preferred salbutamol over it.

I'll never understand the need for phentermine either, don't eat as much. Than maybe you wont have a heart attack and die

Yeah but a very small dose to help you not to suffer from hunger is not that bad “lack of discipline”

Phentermine just stops your hunger, it does not make you lose weight like T3 for example, that directly affects your metabolism. Clen makes my hand shake too much, I always preferred salbutamol over it.

Yeah but a very small dose to help you not to suffer from hunger is not that bad “lack of discipline”
Maybe for some, but your post history further confirms you rely WAY to much on drugs.

bullshit, eat less, and telling people what you are saying is wrong on so many levels. if you want to pretend to take all the shit you claim, have at it. but don't go around recommending it to anyone else

he doesn't rely on anything, it's all made up bullshit in order to bump this thread
I think him spamming the thread is hurting the source more then anything. Pharmasource has done a great job with testing most of his product and bloodworks have confirmed that, but all you read here is mostly @MisterSuit and some other Members using this thread as a new steroid thread.

I think him spamming the thread is hurting the source more then anything. Pharmasource has done a great job with testing most of his product and bloodworks have confirmed that, but all you read here is mostly @MisterSuit and some other Members using this thread as a new steroid thread.
yeah, the source has built alot of credibility, suit makes him look bad

yeah, the source has built alot of credibility, suit makes him look bad

Just checking in to confirm how stupid this statement is. Goodnight, I’m on holiday right now, if you need anything just shoot me a pm so I can remind you of the bullshit you say.

When is the last time anybody has heard from Pharmasource, personally? Because i havent heard back from him since October 29th in regards to an order I placed before his break, and I've emailed him several times since then with no response.

When is the last time anybody has heard from Pharmasource, personally? Because i havent heard back from him since October 29th in regards to an order I placed before his break, and I've emailed him several times since then with no response.
I'm patiently waiting as well.