Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Any1 used his DHB and Mast?
Also Never used anything with sesame oil, whats the point in using that, not that its a problem but I wonder how it compared to EO?

Will there be any difference using your gear somehow because of the oil?

First EO is long-chain fatty acid ethyl ester , so it not same substance. Its solvent ( but used like 100% carrier too ) Have low viscosity ( lower than all natural oils used like carrier oils )
So usually is needed smaller syringe and flow is faster like natural oil.

I flamed about his test but his anavar 25mg is the most potent I ever try start to see results from day 3 and when I usually ran var I don't see results until about 2 weeks in.
Actually I didn't cycle it for full cycle because st week 3-4 I was already satisfied with the results

Agreed, best anavar Ive ever taken.

hi guys, does anyone have experience with females using anavar? dosages, side effects (during and post cycle), PCT? any info would be great. thank you

My girl ran 20 mg of his for 10 weeks with amazing results. Plus, her sex drive went through roof.

Guys, since this source works best wuth cryptos, from where do you buy them (let's say zec amd btc) using a credit card ?
I used to have some from mining but ran out of them.

Buy them from platform like Coinbase or kraken. Make sure you transfer to your wallet prior to sending. I was banned from Coinbase a year ago from sending directly to PS from Coinbase..lol. So, now I use Kraken but with them you have to use bank transfer in order to deposit fiat currency.

Any1 used his DHB and Mast?
Also Never used anything with sesame oil, whats the point in using that, not that its a problem but I wonder how it compared to EO?
ive used his mast p extensively and just started using his dhb this week. mast p was great, no pip great mood and hardened my aging body up.. looking forward to using it again. the dhb ive only pinned twice so far at .5ml mixed in with .5ml nand and 1ml t cyp. no pip at all but obviously cant comment yet on effects. ill be upping to 1ml tomorrow

ive used his mast p extensively and just started using his dhb this week. mast p was great, no pip great mood and hardened my aging body up.. looking forward to using it again. the dhb ive only pinned twice so far at .5ml mixed in with .5ml nand and 1ml t cyp. no pip at all but obviously cant comment yet on effects. ill be upping to 1ml tomorrow
NIce thx for feedback

no worries, not used dhb before so i wont be able to compare efficacy but im happy about the pip or lack of. half expected my leg to catch fire before i did the first pin after reading :p

Have some soon expired pharma-goods with special prices :

Anapolon oxymetholone 20x50mg , expiry January 2019 = 20,- USD . Buy 80 tabs = receive 100tabs.

no worries, not used dhb before so i wont be able to compare efficacy but im happy about the pip or lack of. half expected my leg to catch fire before i did the first pin after reading :p

Cough*Cough* Bullshit

His "lab" cant even brew clean..., I mean quality test e, but his dhb is on point. Haha that's s good one.