Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Cough*Cough* Bullshit

His "lab" cant even brew clean..., I mean quality test e, but his dhb is on point. Haha that's s good one.

Omg you’re compromising the source’s business such effectively! Illuminati needs a spokesman like you in their rows, that’s for sure.

Do you know the meaning of the word “inflation”? That’s what you’re doing, potentially damaging the community by pointing your stupid finger towards facts that are actually lies or over exaggerating minor problems. What do you think a reasonable user will think tomorrow reading your, maybe right, future accusations? Let me suggest you an hypothesis: “Oh yeah the same guy that was crying everyday like a nursling on PS’ thread, he over exaggerate facts and lies to achieve a sort of personal retribution.” Can you see the danger?

I’m the first one pointing out things when they are wrong, but there’s always an adult way to do things. You’ll thank me later.

Omg you’re compromising the source’s business such effectively! Illuminati needs a spokesman like you in their rows, that’s for sure.

Do you know the meaning of the word “inflation”? That’s what you’re doing, potentially damaging the community by pointing your stupid finger towards facts that are actually lies or over exaggerating minor problems. What do you think a reasonable user will think tomorrow reading your, maybe right, future accusations? Let me suggest you an hypothesis: “Oh yeah the same guy that was crying everyday like a nursling on PS’ thread, he over exaggerate facts and lies to achieve a sort of personal retribution.” Can you see the danger?

I’m the first one pointing out things when they are wrong, but there’s always an adult way to do things. You’ll thank me later.
Awe, your upset. That is sad.

You have an awful lot of emotions for a source. And since your emotions mean so much in this day and age. You feel that since you are upset you can control what is said on an unmoderated steroid forum.

Now get the fuck out of here and go visit one of your safe zone websites.

Damaging the community? You're full of shit. Shllling for this source makes you look bad

lol, you two guys are stupid and funny in equal parts.

Damaging the community? You're full of shit. Shllling for this source makes you look bad

If only your reading comprehension was near to a 6 year old kid one, you’d know that this particular source isn’t concerned in my speech. lol.

Awe, your upset

I think your assumption is wrong. Try again, maybe building your speech around what I said about you being a potential harm for the vetting process.

@movingiron88
bullshit? only one spouting bullshit in this thread is you. dont call me a liar based on your paranoia you arrogant cunt. if you arent trying it yourself to prove otherwise (and still, pip can affect some and not others as you should well know but seem to ignore) then keep your fantasies to yourself. i havent commented on the potency of the drug just its lack of pip, take my experience or leave it but dont call me a liar with nothing at all to back it up!

@movingiron88
bullshit? only one spouting bullshit in this thread is you. dont call me a liar based on your paranoia you arrogant cunt. if you arent trying it yourself to prove otherwise (and still, pip can affect some and not others as you should well know but seem to ignore) then keep your fantasies to yourself. i havent commented on the potency of the drug just its lack of pip, take my experience or leave it but dont call me a liar with nothing at all to back it up!
God you girls get emotional. But here you go.

Fact- his test e fucking hurts. Countless reports of it. I have experienced it as well.

My comment - I find it hard to believe he can brew good quality painless dhb when he has not been able to cleanup his test e.

If you dont like that, I could care less. You girls emotions dont trump free speach on this forum.

P.s. eat a dick

Fact- his test e fucking hurts. Countless reports of it. I have experienced it as well.

My comment - I find it hard to believe he can brew good quality painless dhb when he has not been able to cleanup his test e.

If you dont like that, I could care less. You girls emotions dont trump free speach on this forum.

P.s. eat a dick

lol you call people liars without anything to back it up then call them emotional when they respond, theres a difference between free speech and slander you knob ;) it seems to be you getting worked up time and time again not others.
just because you find something hard to believe doesnt make it a liar

not sure why you persist with wanting blokes to eat dicks either.... must be a fetish

You must be really retarded if you think that brewing process of E have some influence to potential pain - when ALL other absolutely painless oils are brewing at same level. Plus ENA contain less % of BB.
A guy who cant recognize Masteron from Testosteron is talking about steroids like a guru. Clown.

not sure why you persist with wanting blokes to eat dicks either.... must be a fetish

He said that his purpose in this thread is intentionally harm and get Pharmasource away of Meso. So calling ALL guys with positive reviews shills is part of his tactic.

lol you call people liars without anything to back it up then call them emotional when they respond, theres a difference between free speech and slander you knob ;) it seems to be you getting worked up time and time again not others.
just because you find something hard to believe doesnt make it a liar

Just save your time...

@MisterSuit ....and I though that was actually a photo of you !

View attachment 104402

LOL! No my man, I’m sorry to disappoint you, I choose a popular jpg around the internet on purpose. And that watch is too garish and commercial for me :p

P.s. eat a dick

I have never bought the oils from.this source but I have experienced the same thing. Test e raws that hurt like a bitch. Massive golf ball sized lumps and I have also painless DHB raws from PPL.

I think the pain from the test e is from carbolic acid that is meant to be washed of in the synthesis of raw testosterone enanthate.

I'm a novice homebrew but even I can get DHB pain free at 100mg/ml

I think the pain from the test e is from carbolic acid that is meant to be washed of in the synthesis of raw testosterone enanthate.
l

That is not only your opinion. Other is PH of RAW materials. Different substances have different PH, and its potential source of pain ( carrier oils have different PH too )

I ran the anavar at 100 a day for 8 weeks. Got blood work awhile back my liver levels were 280, been off now about 8 weeks back to down to 55. So they were pretty powerful lol