Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Tried to google the aquapro and found nothing

I have some of that at home and on the bottle there’s no indication of the percentage of alcohol or sodium chloride... But in Italy this precise product is listed as hospital garrison, so it must contain alcohol because regular sterile water is sold in any pharmacy.

I have some of that at home and on the bottle there’s no indication of the percentage of alcohol or sodium chloride... But in Italy this precise product is listed as hospital garrison, so it must contain alcohol because regular sterile water is sold in any pharmacy.

Bro In Italy pharma there isn’t bac water unfortunately, but only sterile water without solvent or sterile water with 0,9% sodium chloride. So if pharmasource have bac water with BA, this is the better choice

Bro In Italy pharma there isn’t bac water unfortunately, but only sterile water without solvent or sterile water with 0,9% sodium chloride. So if pharmasource have bac water with BA, this is the better choice
Ok good thing I went with the pharmastar water.

Yup that’s true, in fact if you ask for BAC water they tell you that only hospitals have it, there’s literally no way to get it from a pharmacy.

@pharmasource, Please. Can you make a price list with the new products and the products that will arrive in February? Thank you brother your primobolan 200 is excellent and dbh too but a little difficult because minimum 400mg week = 4ml more testo deca it's a lot ml .. But almost no pip. I think you are able to do dhb 200mg ml ..

been using the dhb a couple weeks now, still no pip and vascularity is making me look like a beast! (even though im not..) strength is up but hard to say how much of that is due to dhb as test is high and im eating well. get killer pumps in my chest which i dont normally , bit painful but kinda nice too

@pharmasource, Please. Can you make a price list with the new products and the products that will arrive in February? Thank you brother your primobolan 200 is excellent and dbh too but a little difficult because minimum 400mg week = 4ml more testo deca it's a lot ml .. But almost no pip. I think you are able to do dhb 200mg ml ..

200mg DHB need EO and GUA like solvents and could be very painful.

been using the dhb a couple weeks now, still no pip and vascularity is making me look like a beast! (even though im not..) strength is up but hard to say how much of that is due to dhb as test is high and im eating well. get killer pumps in my chest which i dont normally , bit painful but kinda nice too
Nice to hear the update, still thinking about trying the DHB, you also running pharmastar test?