Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Yeah - it happened about 1 -1.5 years ago & was happening to alot of people at the time. I would always only buy what I needed to send. However, there were people getting banned that actually still had funds in their accounts and were having issues getting their money/coins sent to them after their accounts were frozen.
Man coinbase are such fuckers

Use cash app to buy your bitcoin. You can buy up to $10K a week in bitcoin and have access to it instantly. I then send my bitcoin purchased in cash app to my coinbase account so you don’t have any restrictions on how much coin you buy or a waiting period

Use cash app to buy your bitcoin. You can buy up to $10K a week in bitcoin and have access to it instantly. I then send my bitcoin purchased in cash app to my coinbase account so you don’t have any restrictions on how much coin you buy or a waiting period
Yup this would be the way to go.

I had this same problem I believe this happens when you use directly from your bank account to deposit money, So I would recommend use your credit/debit card for this not to happen. But it's coinbase so I am guessing anything could happen shit pisses me off. I've been looking into blockchain they seem better but verification is a bitch. I really haven't had a smooth coin experience yet.

I hear ya man. I use Kraken now but still transfer to my wallet prior to sending.

What do you use to purchase your bitcoin through cash app? Debit/credit? What is the fee?

im in the uk and always use bank transfer now , no problems at all. when i used wu in the past it was a pain in the arse, also kept being shut down on coinbase. im too old for crypto im fairly sure its witchcraft :)

Trying to buy bitcoins via coinbase, its in "euro" so I just see how much 1 dollar is in euro and then buy the amount needed, as it wont make any difference as far as the bitcoins? Also can i transfer the bitcoins directly from coinbase to pharmastar or should I have a wallet?

Trying to buy bitcoins via coinbase, its in "euro" so I just see how much 1 dollar is in euro and then buy the amount needed, as it wont make any difference as far as the bitcoins? Also can i transfer the bitcoins directly from coinbase to pharmastar or should I have a wallet?

Definitely transfer to a second wallet before sending to the source.