Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Cash app is the best by far for btc purchase however the verification process is a bitch. Still haven’t been able to get verified.....been having to use a friends

I received the first parcel of my order today. Very fast delivery to. Belgium. Just a little disappointed by the packaging of pharmastar vials. The label looks like an home made post it :-/. It makes me feel a little less confident.

More to come soon when I'll get the second parcel and blood results during the cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_20190201_115226.jpg
    IMG_20190201_115226.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 85
I would rather he keep those labels then to upgrade labels and pass on the extra cost of making those labels on to us. His brand speaks for its self.

I received the first parcel of my order today. Very fast delivery to. Belgium. Just a little disappointed by the packaging of pharmastar vials. The label looks like an home made post it :-/. It makes me feel a little less confident.

More to come soon when I'll get the second parcel and blood results during the cycle.

You don't judge a book by its cover. I used an amazing private source that wrote on his vials with a sharpie. Best shit ever

The label looks like an home made

Its older type of label. But new labels have only simply info - active ingredient, concentration, batch, expiry. Think that this is only info what is needed. Our line is simple and cheap. We have not shinny holograms, laminated paper boxes .

Its older type of label. But new labels have only simply info - active ingredient, concentration, batch, expiry. Think that this is only info what is needed. Our line is simple and cheap. We have not shinny holograms, laminated paper boxes .
Thank you for your answer :)
One last question. I received primo in 20ml vials, is it primo 100mg/ml or 200? I'm asking because I though the 200mg/ml vials I ordered are 10ml.

Mate you mind telling where you are located and ´what time of delivery was?

What difference does that make if I transfer all the coins I have?

Coinbase has frozen and banned quite a few accounts of members here and the only thing that seems to cause it is transferring straight to a source. It seems coinbase deems this to be suspicious activity and closes your account. Safest way is to buy your coins and then transfer them to another wallet before sending coins to source

Coinbase has frozen and banned quite a few accounts of members here and the only thing that seems to cause it is transferring straight to a source. It seems coinbase deems this to be suspicious activity and closes your account. Safest way is to buy your coins and then transfer them to another wallet before sending coins to source
thx!

I know people who has Coinbase account down and they never use it for transfers for any source, no any shady transactions. And they shot down their accounts. Because of....because of Coinbase is pure shit.