Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

package landed yesterday of mk677. i have a question if anyone can help out. 1st dose of 25mg last night and after an hour i got SUPER hungry and ate everything i could. My sleep though was not good quality at all. kept on waking up all the time. does anyone have experience with his? will it go away or shall i try dosing AM? thanks
Where do you get mk677

Where do you get mk677
pharmasource has it. check his latest list. he only has 30 pill boxes if i am not mistaken.

UPDATE on MK 677 - Hunger seems to have gone away 80%. I take it in the afternoon and sleep fine. My major problem is the fatigue and lethargy i get after taking it. Really cant move thats why i take it late afternoon when i am done with anything that needs my energy. If i take it pre bed sleep is affected.

LAB TEST RESULT Chem4Tox lab.

STARTROPIN 24IU - RED TOPS

Labeled 24IU / 8mg
TESTED 23,76IU / 7,92mg

Attachments

• HGH 24IU  CHEM4TOX.png
    HGH 24IU CHEM4TOX.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 125
Latest bloods on TRT dose of Swiss Remedies Sustanton 250.
Bloods taken day 7 after 1ml Sub Q injection , so very please with the level. (my base line is 3.31 nmol/L )

Got to put in a bit more effort on controlling oestrogen levels - I had backed off the Arimadex / Nolvadex combo I was taking, but need to start back up again.

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 13.02.29.png

I might have to give cashapp another shot since ppl are getting verified left n right lol. My first go was a bitch and didn't get shit accomplished..

I might have to give cashapp another shot since ppl are getting verified left n right lol. My first go was a bitch and didn't get shit accomplished..
So damn simple man. No bogus holds like coinbase does either. The only downfall is you can’t transfer btc back to the bank...or at least last time I used it which was a few months ago you couldn’t

WEEKEND PROMO ! ( crypto or bank transfer only , minimum order 100,- USD )

PHARMA GRADE GOODS 3+1 FREE
PHARMASTAR TABLETS 2+1 FREE

Pharma grade Enurace ephedrine 100x50mg back in stock / 100,- USD ( 200x50mg 180,- USD )

All customers receive 100x5mg Salbutamol FREE

So damn simple man. No bogus holds like coinbase does either. The only downfall is you can’t transfer btc back to the bank...or at least last time I used it which was a few months ago you couldn’t

Telling you man, I added bank card, bank account, and never could get funds or buy crap...