Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

In the process of placing my first trial order with them. I say trial because ive never used an int source

In the process of placing my first trial order with them. I say trial because ive never used an int source
I’ve never had to sign recently. In the past using him I did a few times. The pharma products are on point in regards to price.

Quickly received an order split in 3 packages at no extra shipping cost, excellent T/A and responses to my annoying mails as usual, haha.

One package was opened by border control but let through claiming the contained ephedrine wasn't deemed problematic, so should probably lay low :(

We will have special packing for Enurace, same what we are using for ,,problematic,, countries like Sweden. 100% pass till now ( passed to Canada as well )

Just on my update on DHB so far. Did a test shot prior to starting cycle in glut 1ml of 100mg mixed with with 1cc of test c 200mg. People are correct about the pip it’s a creeper but nothing crazy just really sore . I did a
Little experimenting and have gone with pinning 3 times weekly. Yeah it’s a lot of pinning but that way it’s not as sore and can get in the 500 I started with. Have been using insulin needle with one cc each in the delts one day and then a 27 for quads and glutes on the other days. This way can give areas time to heal before pinning again. I’m already feeling the affects. The biggest one is if I have carbs during the day my temp goes up like an hour later. Very much a thermgenic . Can’t wait to see what I can accomplish on this cycle. Will continue to give updates.

We will have special packing for Enurace, same what we are using for ,,problematic,, countries like Sweden. 100% pass till now ( passed to Canada as well )

Yea, but the tabs do say "Enurace", wouldn't any border control be able to look that up or test it and identify it as Ephedrine? I mean obviously they let it through but I wonder why.

LAST PIECES ON STOCK

DB Helios - 2 x

SWISS Remedies Sustanon - 20amp
SWISS Remedies Drosta ENA - 50amp
SWISS Rem. Nandro Deca - 10amp
SWISS Rem. Testo CYP - 20amp
SWISS Rem. inj. Stanozolol - 120amp
SWISS Rem. Tren ACE - 60amp

PHARMASTAR Tren/Test - 7 vial

Maybe now that a google search will bring this up...

Haven’t tried the new batch but the old one was smooth af.
Hey @Savagesteve , I also found his previous batch of primo to be smooth. But I don't know if it did anything for me at around 600mg/wk for more than 12 weeks, other than acne on my back. His previous batch was not tested either. Or perhaps someone who weighs 235lbs (13%bf) need a lot more than 600mg/wk to feel its effect. I still have about 30ml left ; I don't know if I should trash it and buy newer batch that is tested instead of wasting cycle time on what could be bunk.
What was your experience with the previous batch of primo? Notice anything ? Your dosage and duration? Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!

LAST PIECES ON STOCK

DB Helios - 2 x

SWISS Remedies Sustanon - 20amp
SWISS Remedies Drosta ENA - 50amp
SWISS Rem. Nandro Deca - 10amp
SWISS Rem. Testo CYP - 20amp
SWISS Rem. inj. Stanozolol - 120amp
SWISS Rem. Tren ACE - 60amp

PHARMASTAR Tren/Test - 7 vial
What are the prices

Hey @Savagesteve , I also found his previous batch of primo to be smooth. But I don't know if it did anything for me at around 600mg/wk for more than 12 weeks, other than acne on my back. His previous batch was not tested either. Or perhaps someone who weighs 235lbs (13%bf) need a lot more than 600mg/wk to feel its effect. I still have about 30ml left ; I don't know if I should trash it and buy newer batch that is tested instead of wasting cycle time on what could be bunk.
What was your experience with the previous batch of primo? Notice anything ? Your dosage and duration? Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!
Depends on what your expectations were. I ran 400mg a week for 16 weeks and added lbm while losing fat. Just ran 400mg Tren E for 12 weeks and primo doesn’t compare so for me it depends on how you look at it. Tren was harsh af on me so I’ll prob run only once a year. Next primo run will be at 800 mg and I’ll throw in var at the end.