Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Not sure what batch I have, but no pip so far, I been running a little over 1ml twice a week for 3 weeks
Hi @hog72, Do you remember roughly when you bought the primo you are using now with no pip? This way we can infer if its the most recent batch or the older one. Thanks...

Hey @Savagesteve , I also found his previous batch of primo to be smooth. But I don't know if it did anything for me at around 600mg/wk for more than 12 weeks, other than acne on my back. His previous batch was not tested either. Or perhaps someone who weighs 235lbs (13%bf) need a lot more than 600mg/wk to feel its effect. I still have about 30ml left ; I don't know if I should trash it and buy newer batch that is tested instead of wasting cycle time on what could be bunk.
What was your experience with the previous batch of primo? Notice anything ? Your dosage and duration? Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!
I ran 600mg primo e before......fucking loved it. ran 13 weeks. Only regret was not going longer. I got the acne too...... its whatever

My package was shipped last week on 27th and it arrived today. I am located in Western Europe but that is still insanely fast. I will update once I get home and inspect the contents :)

This is more like it. We don’t need all the details...

You're right, stupid of me to reveal more than is needed. I was just excited and wasn't thinking straight. Maybe a mod can edit that and remove the dates.

Very pleased with everything thus far. Thanks to PS for coming through on the 1st order.

Hello.

Do you think you'll get some pharma grade letro?

And I have a question. 3rd week since I started my cycle 750mg testo mix + 800mg Primobolan per week, 3 injections Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I feel a hard lump under my left nipple despite I take a Letrozole every day. Isn't it supposed to prevent gyno? I also have exemestan (pharma grade) do you think I should switch?

Hello.

Do you think you'll get some pharma grade letro?

And I have a question. 3rd week since I started my cycle 750mg testo mix + 800mg Primobolan per week, 3 injections Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I feel a hard lump under my left nipple despite I take a Letrozole every day. Isn't it supposed to prevent gyno? I also have exemestan (pharma grade) do you think I should switch?
Sounds like you have no clue what you are doing. How much letrozole are you taking? If it’s not pharm grade throw that shit in the garbage

It's letro from this source, 2,5mg. they don't provide pharma grade letro yet here.

Most important thing you should do ASAP since you feel the lump is get on nolvadex at 20mg per day or raloxifene at 50mg per day. You can even go nolvadex 40mg for the first few days. This should get rid of the lump fairly fast. Then you can either continue the nolva at like 10 a day or if you do not want the reduced igf1 then taper of. In the meantime switch to pharma grade AI. Aromasin EOD should be good. Get blood work if possible check estadiol and prolactin (prolactin is probably fine but it doesnt hurt to check).

It's letro from this source, 2,5mg. they don't provide pharma grade letro yet here.
There is a reason everyone says stick with pharm grade for your AI. Now you know why. Use your pharm grade Exemestane and get blood work. Nolvadex or rolaxofene will get rid of the lump

Most important thing you should do ASAP since you feel the lump is get on nolvadex at 20mg per day or raloxifene at 50mg per day. You can even go nolvadex 40mg for the first few days. This should get rid of the lump fairly fast. Then you can either continue the nolva at like 10 a day or if you do not want the reduced igf1 then taper of. In the meantime switch to pharma grade AI. Aromasin EOD should be good. Get blood work if possible check estadiol and prolactin (prolactin is probably fine but it doesnt hurt to check).
Thank you for your help. I aldeady ordered pharma grade nolva.

There is a reason everyone says stick with pharm grade for your AI. Now you know why. Use your pharm grade Exemestane and get blood work. Nolvadex or rolaxofene will get rid of the lump
Thank you for your help bro. I appreciate that. And I will not do the same mistake again. Nolva already ordered

Thank you for your help. I aldeady ordered pharma grade nolva.

No problem. When will the nolva arrive? Are you based in Europe, cant you get from a pharmacy? Nolva should work fairly fast (all research on gyno removal shows how effective nolva and ralox is against gyno and i can also tell you from personal experience) and will get rid of your lump but obviously you are gyno prone (or have high bf%) so be careful if you decide to come off nolva and stay with an AI. With an AI you need to blood work to know where you estradiol is at or else it will be more random but with 750 test a week you wont really crash your estrogen unless you take 1 aromasin a day (dont do that). Feel free to PM me if you need any further assistance.