• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

What can I say this dude has been like clock work on parcels coming in the USA. Keep up the good @pharmasource

Last one needed a sig but most don’t. No problem picked up no issues.

Fellas,

Can anyone that has used or is currently running PS DHB comment on the sides besides the obvious possibility of PIP? I'm not the best or nicest person on Tren and my girl will prob leave me if I take that shit again anytime soon - lol. I'm just curious if DHB sides are remotely similar.

Thx,
R

just about to stop a run of dhb (300 for around 8 weeks the a month at 500) pip wasnt an issue at all at 300 but is becoming a bit uncomfortable now im at 500 although my sites always get a little pippish on a blast after a couple of months whatever the compound. as for sides to be honest i havent noticed anything, strength is definitely up since i upped to 500 and vascularity is nice.. i havent had any bloods taken so cannot comment on whether or not my bloods like wall paper paste, giving blood in a couple weeks to bring it down a bit anywhoo. only thing i noticed is i get "pec pumps" more than usual. mood hasnt been negatively affected and sleep has been fine