Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmasource, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

I did his anavar and yohimbine. Anavar is very good and at first i had some back pumps that were painful but taurine helped me out. Yohimbine also works but i i not like it in general, it makes me really anxious

GdaddyGains likes this.
  2. Toni72

Toni72 Member

@GdaddyGains,
    The yohimbine I take it at night, I think a better general and sexual energy ... His Anavar always good review ...

GdaddyGains likes this.
  3. GdaddyGains

GdaddyGains Member

Thank you for the feedback.

Toni72 likes this.
  4. GdaddyGains

GdaddyGains Member

@Toni72 thank you for the info.

Toni72 likes this.
  5. KBStrong

KBStrong Junior Member

@pharmasource

OLD LINE "Primobolan/Methenolone ENA 200mg"

what's the price?

6. Toni72

Toni72 Member

@KBStrong, primo 200\ml le prix pour 20ml =150$

7. marco11

marco11 Member

Yeah I was doing PS Anavar at 100mg per day and my strength and dryness was retarded. Extremely potent IMO.

Savagesteve, AlwaysHungry and Toni72 like this.
  8. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

No bad pumps at that dose? 75mg gave me terrible back and hamstring pumps

TNotch347 likes this.
  9. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

Taurine and proper hydration (that means mineral intake, not water) will resolve all of that (unless on slin + superdrol haha)

Toni72 likes this.
  10. balco

balco Member

Most people don't know that overhydration drains the body of minerals, that's why water with minerals and Himalayan salt is essential.

Masterofron and Toni72 like this.
  11. marco11

marco11 Member

I have a small teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt with a small glass of water before my workouts.

Be careful though because the first time I did it.. My spoonfull was massive and I was pissing out of my ass for 2 hours. It was like a fucking enema. Just a tiny teaspoon helps with pumps and taurine, magnesium.

Toni72 and Savagesteve like this.
  12. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

yea there was a recent study that in people that were getting cramps due to mineral depletion drinking water made it worse by diluting the remaining minerals in the body - I always salt my pre-workout meal really well (usually sweet potatoes as they're easily digestible, can be baked in oven or microwave to raise GL/starch breakdown into simple sugars and have lots of potassium, another important mineral for gym performance), makes more of a difference than all those overpriced powders DYEL's are obsessed with

marco11, Toni72 and Savagesteve like this.
  13. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I usually eat sweet potatoes on my meal before training. My wife boils them with cinnamon sticks. I’ll just have to add more salt to my chicken.

jJjburton, marco11 and Toni72 like this.
  14. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

This sounds really tasty tbh. I will try it

15. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

only way I’ll eat them besides being lathered in brown sugar and melted marshmallows lol

marco11 likes this.
  16. Toni72

Toni72 Member

@pharmasource,
    Hello, can you watch emails? Thank you .. Fine discount this weekend thank you pharmasource

17. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

@pharmasource are you going to test the new generic hgh, pink tops?

18. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Junior Member

Ephedrine HCL ENURACE 100x50mg ( veterinary ) / 120,- USD ....this product be on stock soon @pharmasource

these in stock yet

19. shady

shady Member

made an order a week last thursday and it arrived following friday all present (just 4x test e 350 all labelled). live in uk

Den84 and Toni72 like this.
  20. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

wow, thanks for letting everyone know, we were all waiting and worried you might not get your shit test

movingiron88 likes this.