Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@TenPin what he posted barely counts as blood work, bunch of cut and pasted single line images

I’ve updated with some additional images a little further along - I was probably just being a little cautious being a new poster.

Let me know if you have any thought on the results

ATB

Ten Pin

Shut your mouth fuck boy!

I ordered that for a friend bc he needed it faster and it was supposed to be domestic, it wasn't any of my money. I actually brew my own shit at this point. However, I've ordered probably $3000 worth of PCT & Gear from PS over the past 2.5 years with no problems. FYI - fucktard.

Yes + HCG 3TW
Ok thanks, that"s a pretty low dose for a cycle but you were in TRT so that's normal.

For your information, if you want to split 1ML in two injections it would be easier and safer to use vials of testo and not ampul. Ampul must be used in once because of sterility matter.
Just saying

Ok thanks, that"s a pretty low dose for a cycle but you were in TRT so that's normal.

For your information, if you want to split 1ML in two injections it would be easier and safer to use vials of testo and not ampul. Ampul must be used in once because of sterility matter.
Just saying

Dose - yes I’m really just looking for TRT levels hence dropping back to 0.25 3TW - as I said somewhere in the 20nmbl/L range would be great.

At the moment I draw the ampul into 2 needles - use one and store the other for a few days - thanks for the info - I sorta assumed it all came in the glass ampules but am guessing you are referring to a larger rubber toped vial

Dose - yes I’m really just looking for TRT levels hence dropping back to 0.25 3TW - as I said somewhere in the 20nmbl/L range would be great.

At the moment I draw the ampul into 2 needles - use one and store the other for a few days - thanks for the info - I sorta assumed it all came in the glass ampules but am guessing you are referring to a larger rubber toped vial
Not good to let your testo in a serynge. Question of sterility and apparently the storage with alcool contained in the testo is not compatible with the plastic serynge.

You'll know for nextime. And if you buy new products buy vials with a rubber top yes, ampules are good for a unique using (easier than drawing into the vial for some people but you can't split, it's less flexible).

@Anat posted failed PCT on your Clomid

@TenPin what he posted barely counts as blood work, bunch of cut and pasted single line images

@Jimbox a memeber from Meso France who joined just to share bloods

You posting bloods from some guy Maximellor from Meso France (not even him posting himself)

@movingiron88 @rpbb Did I miss anything?

I’ve updated with some additional images a little further along - I was probably just being a little cautious being a new poster.

Let me know if you have any thought on the results

ATB

Ten Pin

Appreciate your uploads guys from Meso FR . You are always welcome in my thread. Do not take seriously clowns who trying to discourage you.

Appreciate your uploads guys from Meso FR . You are always welcome in my thread. Do not take seriously clowns who trying to discourage you.
Again, another lie. No one is discouraging any legitimate members. Now as far as your shills. Yes we discourage shills here. He doesn't nesicarily sound like one of your dumbass employees. All you inbreds sound the same.

Please stop with the constant lies, you look and sound like a fool.

@Anat posted failed PCT on your Clomid

@Jimbox a memeber from Meso France who joined just to share bloods

You posting bloods from some guy Maximellor from Meso France (not even him posting himself)

@movingiron88 @rpbb Did I miss anything?

I notice how quickly after I posted this a bunch of shills came running to the rescue to bury the criticism. So I'll just bring it to the front again since you are so eager to discredit my words.

OK so ignore me please. Please just tell me your are not so dumb to find the ignore button. Poor guy if you like littérature you mean 'don quijote'

Don't have to ignore you, in fact I haven't ignored anyone. But I will continue to point out that you aren't a contributing member of Meso, you joined specifically to post bloods for this source.

It comes off very shady. If you are offended by that feel free to ignore me or leave.