Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

About clomid Anfarm Hellas sold by PS,

One of my relatives has some (not used anymore) and get the same product from another sources too and they look absolutely similar and the batch number are really close (I don't know how much box they make for a same batch).

That would be a good clue that it's legit no ? (real question)

About clomid Anfarm Hellas sold by PS,

One of my relatives has some (not used anymore) and get the same product from another sources too and they look absolutely similar and the batch number are really close (I don't know how much box they make for a same batch).

That would be a good clue that it's legit no ? (real question)

Considering the investment it would take to fake the package of pharma stuff it does not make sense unless for HGH or IGF or other expensive products but not clomid, oxy etc.

Considering the investment it would take to fake the package of pharma stuff it does not make sense unless for HGH or IGF or other expensive products but not clomid, oxy etc.
I know and that costs absolutely nothing in Greek pharma (one of member here who is greek confirmed that).

Heard about fake arimidex though so fake PCT product could exist but that's an expensive product like letrozole (contrary to clomid and nolva)

I know and that costs absolutely nothing in Greek pharma (one of member here who is greek confirmed that).

Heard about fake arimidex though so fake PCT product could exist but that's an expensive product like letrozole (contrary to clomid and nolva)

Considering the doses Letrozole isn’t expensive at all in the AAS world, it would be much more profitable to make fake aromasin for example.

To prove my point. Did you donate mine and @rpbb refund to anaboliclabs like you promised? Or did you just lie and pocket the money? Please answer the direct question.

I promised that I send you money back. YOU, because YOU was a customer. YOU and again YOU. Not anabolic lab.
DO YOU REFUSED IT ? Very simply question. DO YOU REFUSED IT ??????
And I get you ansver YES you refused.

I promised that I send you money back. YOU, because YOU was a customer. YOU and again YOU. Not anabolic lab.
DO YOU REFUSED IT ? Very simply question. DO YOU REFUSED IT ??????
And I get you ansver YES you refused.
No I told you I didn't want your money, donate it to anaboliclabs just like @rpbb . So did you send them $ ?????

I think that's w big no. You are a liar

I wish everybody would just put the idiots on ignore, that way nobody will pay any attention to them. They feed on attention, especially negative attention, typical trolls and maybe even working for another source?

Anyhuu, if you all put them on ignore, maybe this thread would begin to make sense again, trust me, you'll feel better without these simpleminded idiots and their inane posts