Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@TenPin : can you tell us how long after the last pin of sustanon you did your bloodwork please?

@ all : protocol for enanthate or proprio is well established but for sustanon I didn't figure out how many hours after last pin is the best to do bloodtest. If some of you know you're welcome guys

@pharmasource : you didn't see my question but how were the feedbacks of your customers when you were selling the kamagra jelly please

Thanks!

I wish everybody would just put the idiots on ignore, that way nobody will pay any attention to them. They feed on attention, especially negative attention, typical trolls and maybe even working for another source?

Anyhuu, if you all put them on ignore, maybe this thread would begin to make sense again, trust me, you'll feel better without these simpleminded idiots and their inane posts

EXACTLY

@TenPin : can you tell us how long after the last pin of sustanon you did your bloodwork please?

@ all : protocol for enanthate or proprio is well established but for sustanon I didn't figure out how many hours after last pin is the best to do bloodtest. If some of you know you're welcome guys

@pharmasource : you didn't see my question but how were the feedbacks of your customers when you were selling the kamagra jelly please

Thanks!

My 2TW routine is Monday & Thursday and I do my blood test the day before next injection so either 2 or 3 days depending on if it’s a Wednesday or Sunday to take the blood
When I did Sunday it was a finger prick kit for the short report. For the full work up I have to go to a clinic and get it drawn and that was a Wednesday

Ty bro. Watch some guys will call me troll and shill and gear whore. I’ve won the last 2 of these[emoji4][emoji1373][emoji243]
Hopefully you return the favor and donate your winnings to the guys who sent money to wedo for bus fare, and others said they were sending you money for clothes, and an iPhone.

Hopefully you return the favor and donate your winnings to the guys who sent money to wedo for bus fare, and others said they were sending you money for clothes, and an iPhone.
Do I detect a underlined tone of sarcasm? [emoji848]

There’s probably 10 more people from this board who reached out to help me. It’d be a lil difficult dividing 60 nolva and a few adex up between them. Besides I’m in contact with most of them daily, off this board. None of them would take money if I offered to the them. What makes it your concern anyway. You like kicking someone when they are down?

lol “winnings”. Plz Torro send them 2 tabs anastrozole they can’t afford bitch tits surgery

I offered too, a lot of people did. And it wasn't with the premise of a pay back.

@TorroXL grats on the win big guy

130 ? Are you sure ? No ? You lied ? Yes, you lied.
Page 449
Analysis: Method Result
Identification
Content
GC/MS GC/FID Drostanolone Propionate (Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate) DP: 143 mg/mL
Again you call me a liar, you are the one who resolves the dispute by agreeing to donate to anaboliclabs and you dont. I'm the liar?

lol “winnings”. Plz Torro send them 2 tabs anastrozole they can’t afford bitch tits surgery
Will 2 tabs do it? I was going to start a GoFundMe for the surgery?

You've used like 10,000 different drugs and compounds the last couple months, I consider you and expert and look forward to your reply.