Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Will 2 tabs do it? I was going to start a GoFundMe for the surgery?

You've used like 10,000 different drugs and compounds the last couple months, I consider you and expert and look forward to your reply.

Yeah they will do the trick mate! <3

I hope the pip is better for you. Hopefully your body and your friends got used to the dirty gear. Way to look out for the members.
I've posted over ten blood tests since I've joined meso. I've given nothing but truthful feedback on any products I've used. I'm satisfied with my contributions. If you are wondering about the pip, yes it has been better I've used 20ml and everything's fine thank you.

Will 2 tabs do it? I was going to start a GoFundMe for the surgery?

You've used like 10,000 different drugs and compounds the last couple months, I consider you and expert and look forward to your reply.

Lmfaoooo and is 5’10 and weighs 165 lbs, don’t forget that. How anybody takes him serious is beyond me

Lmfaoooo and is 5’10 and weighs 165 lbs, don’t forget that. How anybody takes him serious is beyond me

Now I’m 80 Kg, but thanks for caring! Only a loser like you can still bore everyone with this thing :) knockout room mate.

P.S: learn to use the fucking metric system, 180cm x 80kg 5.10 is more like 177cm

Last edited:
Now I’m 80 Kg, but thanks for caring! Only a loser like you can still bore everyone with this thing :) knockout room mate.

P.S: learn to use the fucking metric system, 180cm x 80kg 5.10 is more like 177cm

1. Go play w yourself in the knockout room. I have a life, it’s Saturday and don’t stay on a forum (/on a bender) for 24 hours on end like you do.

2. I’m sorry, is you being taller supposed to be a good thing at that weight? That makes it even worse. Lol, I know guys who are 225 at your height and take less shit than you talk about.

3. I live in Europe, lmfao.

I wouldn’t point out the above if you weren’t constantly posting as if you’re some AAS guru, everybody needs to start somewhere. However, it’s idiotic to take advice from you.

I recently placed an order with this source, but only for pharma products. One being adipex, and I have used phentermine from US pharmacies several times so I will be able to tell how good it is. I'm new to meso, and have had another screen name it was jstone. I cant get into that account so I started a new one. There are a few members her that know me and my rep, I wont shill for any source. I will keep updated on my experience with the pharma stuff. I only ordered because he has adipex, I also got some metformin, and accutane.

I recently placed an order with this source, but only for pharma products. One being adipex, and I have used phentermine from US pharmacies several times so I will be able to tell how good it is. I'm new to meso, and have had another screen name it was jstone. I cant get into that account so I started a new one. There are a few members her that know me and my rep, I wont shill for any source. I will keep updated on my experience with the pharma stuff. I only ordered because he has adipex, I also got some metformin, and accutane.

Watch out, MisterSuit will claim you’re fat if you take Adipex :D

He calls me out in the knockout room trying to insult my wife. :rolleyes:

Watch out, MisterSuit will claim you’re fat if you take Adipex :D

He calls me out in the knockout room trying to insult my wife. :rolleyes:

Then most people living this llifestyleare fat. At one point or another we all use t3/t4, clen, ephedrine, or other similar drugs. I'm sure he has to. I take it to help with work. Last week I worked 72 hours, and sometimes I need a little pick me up. Phentermine is hard to come by and expensive.

Then most people living this llifestyleare fat. At one point or another we all use t3/t4, clen, ephedrine, or other similar drugs. I'm sure he has to. I take it to help with work. Last week I worked 72 hours, and sometimes I need a little pick me up. Phentermine is hard to come by and expensive.

Took the words right out of my mouth :p