Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

just pinned his new batch of e 300 .draws easy compared to pharmacoms e300 or my trt watson . mygnol 840 oil ? anyway it does have a little bite but nothing bad . actually less than pharmacoms .as the batch I'm running of theirs was tested at 363 . i will report on any pip and eventually bloods .

Please dont tell it to MovinPIPon88, that P-com is overdosed with little PIP and Pharmastar have any PIP. :D:D:D

PIP ....can sombody explaine please

There seems to be a huge debate almost daily about PIP. As a self confessed newby I watch from the sidelines with a mixture of interest and amusement at the back / forth of the debate while at the same time trying to learn.

As far as I can make out PIP is an inherent trait of steroid injection. I get it much less if at all since I inject subQ but still very occasionally it occurs. It has occurred with genuine Sustanon 250 as well with black market products. When I look a official product and medical services websites they all appear to list PIP as a possible side effect.

I guess my question is ...what is the expectation I should have?

Is it that every single injection should be pain free or is the occasional mild discomfort par for the course

If it is the former how do I explain the occasional PIP with genuine product - it it my technique that is at fault and what might I be doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

Ten Pin

No sir. Only one troll quote everyone post where is some mention about PIP. He is a liar, he wrote that in this thread was hundreds of customers who mentioned a PIP after use Pharmastar line. OF COURSE ITS LIE. He is only a hater , nothing more. You cant take him seriously and Iam just make fun of him.

It has occurred with genuine Sustanon 250 as well with black market products. When I look a official product and medical services websites they all appear to list PIP as a possible side effect.

Exactly. 100% true. Official leaflet of pharma grade sustanon side effects potencial :
- muscle pain
- local reactions to injection

Then most people living this llifestyleare fat. At one point or another we all use t3/t4, clen, ephedrine, or other similar drugs. I'm sure he has to. I take it to help with work. Last week I worked 72 hours, and sometimes I need a little pick me up. Phentermine is hard to come by and expensive.
Took the words right out of my mouth :p
I took one of PS Phentermine tabs that I got a long time ago and that shit kicked my ass. I was so wired it felt like I had coke mouth.

PIP ....can sombody explaine please

There seems to be a huge debate almost daily about PIP. As a self confessed newby I watch from the sidelines with a mixture of interest and amusement at the back / forth of the debate while at the same time trying to learn.

As far as I can make out PIP is an inherent trait of steroid injection. I get it much less if at all since I inject subQ but still very occasionally it occurs. It has occurred with genuine Sustanon 250 as well with black market products. When I look a official product and medical services websites they all appear to list PIP as a possible side effect.

Is it that every single injection should be pain free or is the occasional mild discomfort par for the course

If it is the former how do I explain the occasional PIP with genuine product - it it my technique that is at fault and what might I be doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

Ten Pin
Look through this thread, especially when his line was released. He acknowledged the problem and blamed it on the carrier oil. Now he is saying there are no issues. Which is it PS? Do yourself a favor and order from a source that knows how to brew. This guy is clueless. Hell he doesn't even brew his own line. He paid some guy who he doesn't know to brew. Do yourself a favor and research this thread before you pull the trigger, it may save you a lot of wasted money and pain. There are so many better vendors out there that produce clean gear.

Look through this thread, especially when his line was released.

waw 2,5 year back, this have a big value for production now , CLOWN
Please, dont tell in P-COM thread that somebody mention them about pip and overdosed gear. Please stay only here, like you see your post ale liked by many many guys here. :D:D:D:D:D

I only ever get a little pip in virgin muscles. So it is pretty safe to say movingcotton8 is pure virgin since his weak ass muscles can't handle the Juice.

waw 2,5 year back, this have a big value for production now , CLOWN
Please, dont tell in P-COM thread that somebody mention them about pip and overdosed gear. Please stay only here, like you see your post ale liked by many many guys here. :D:D:D:D:D
we mentioned the overdosed gear, but more importantly, it didn't cause the issues with pip that your gear did. when you have your next meeting with your brewer, tell him to get his shit together

we mentioned the overdosed gear, but more importantly, it didn't cause the issues with pip that your gear did. when you have your next meeting with your brewer, tell him to get his shit together
He is just hoping that if he says it enough it wil
I only ever get a little pip in virgin muscles. So it is pretty safe to say movingcotton8 is pure virgin since his weak ass muscles can't handle the Juice.
Another shill from Europe. I dont get it with such lax laws I thought you guys would have good gear in the EU. But I guess not. Our standards are higher over here. We have guys who know how to brew and run a company.

We have guys who know how to brew and run a company.

Company :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Alpha - European guy founder, India
Balkan - Europe
Vermodje - Europe
Pharma-com - China ( Russians )
and many many many others

OMG :D:D everybody knows that most of ,,companies,, are in Europe, Asia.
Yes, you in USA have more UGS :D:D:D:D and you are better with better standards :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
GUYS THATS NOTHING AGAINST USA, ONLY AGAIST ANOTHER STUPID STATEMENT FROM MovinPIPon88

The constant bitching about pip in this thread is some of the most desperate and pathetic smearing shit I have seen. You have to be a supreme sissy to think this pip hurts bad. If you ever played any type of sport or lifted heavy, you would know that basic doms is twice as painful as this pip. In this thread it's only an attempt to discredit the source. Try to order form some US domestic UGLs and see about pip, it's a different story when it's truly bad/dirty gear. I've finished about 5 20ml vials of this stuff this season and it's fine in that regard.

The constant bitching about pip in this thread is some of the most desperate and pathetic smearing shit I have seen. You have to be a supreme sissy to think this pip hurts bad. If you ever played any type of sport or lifted heavy, you would know that basic doms is twice as painful as this pip. In this thread it's only an attempt to discredit the source. Try to order form some US domestic UGLs and see about pip, it's a different story when it's truly bad/dirty gear. I've finished about 5 20ml vials of this stuff this season and it's fine in that regard.

Comparing DOMS to PIP is not a helpful analogy. And the PIP is often caused by the source putting way to much BA into it, which could be a sign of careless bewing process as a whole.

That being said, i also didnt experience PIP on TestE SO.