Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Yes. Thats HUNDREDS :D:D:D:D of claimed ? I see 4 :D:D
Nice try, try it better

I never said hundreds, but you certainly did say ONE.

Nice try, try to lie better. Or you know, just get a whole new personality work on being a salesman and actually learn to brew.

Funny I thought you were supposed to block all of us a long time ago....

You know it, I know it, everybody know it. Only ONE think that pip comes from Pharmastar label :D:D:D:D

1 =/= 4

Not very happy with the test e 300 atm.... pip is pretty bad after 3 pins. 2 of my friends having the same issues...

Well that explains the pip.

i had the worse PIP ever, i wasn't able even to walk.

your test e is causing pip, thats way overdosed. might have to cut mine

I got red areas on my quad from the injections. I thought the first time was pinning technique but now I’m just gonna toss what’s left in the vial.

I never said hundreds, but you certainly did say ONE.

Nice try, try to lie better.

Or you know, just get a whole new personality work on being a salesman and actually learn to brew.

You not, MovinPIPon88 yes, several times. So who is liar ? He ? Yes of course.
I brewed more gear that you even see in your whole life. Was a brewer for local dealers many years . I know about brewing more like you and MovinPIPon88 together, you can be sure.
Iam not brewing Pharmastar only because of time reasons.

Nice try, try to lie better. Or you know, just get a whole new personality work on being a salesman and actually learn to brew.

Said guy ,,who have his progress from what he learned here at Meso last 2 months,, Seriously YOU SAID THAT I MUST LEARN SOME ABOUT BREWING ? You who before 2 months did know nothing about using steroids ????

MUST CHANGE A DATE OF OUR VACATION GUYS. WILL BE FROM 28TH till 10TH.
SO PLEASE LAST ORDERS till 26TH !!!!!

You not, MovinPIPon88 yes, several times. So who is liar ? He ? Yes of course.
I brewed more gear that you even see in your whole life. Was a brewer for local dealers many years . I know about brewing more like you and MovinPIPon88 together, you can be sure.
Iam not brewing Pharmastar only because of time reasons.

See making ignorant statements like "I brewed more gear that you even see in your whole life" besides being a horrendous English there's no way for you to know if that's true.

Baseless claims are stupid.

And get better time management and brew your own gear then if you're so good and avoid these types of problems.

Honestly your biggest issue isn't your pip, you inconsistent dosing, or people failing PCT on your pharma gear.

It's your attitude.

See making ignorant statements like "I brewed more gear that you even see in your whole life" besides being a horrendous English there's no way for you to know if that's true.

Baseless claims are stupid.

And get better time management and brew your own gear then if you're so good and avoid these types of problems.

Honestly your biggest issue isn't your pip, you inconsistent dosing, or people failing PCT on your pharma gear.

It's your attitude.
Also, PS knowingly selling fake hgh. Dont want to forget about that gem.

Dont want to forget about that

What I dont forget is your lies :D One day you lied about 120mg, second day its lie again 130mg :D:D:D:D:D

Analysis: Method Result
Identification
Content
GC/MS GC/FID Drostanolone Propionate (Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate) DP: 143 mg/mL

tested by Analyzer. 143mg Masteron Prop
sending out 120mg/ml mast prop
but sent me mast prop testing at 130

And will be the same, specially for kind of members like you

I mean what do I know, I'm just one of the guys you should be trying to sell to, telling you that you're business acumen of a 4 year old and the interpersonal skills of a worm. I mean you talk about my join date like it's something negative. I am literally new to this forum, and instead of viewing someone new as a potential new client and new sales you shun them for pointing out inconsistencies and problems.

How you take criticism i.e. like a petulant child throwing temper tantrum after temper tantrum is very telling of the kind of response one would receive when a problem arises.

But don't change now, wouldn't want you doing anything productive that would have a positive effect on your sales and reputation.

You know it, I know it, everybody know it. Only ONE think that pip comes from Pharmastar label :D:D:D:D

Just a friendly reminder for everyone :)

Not very happy with the test e 300 atm.... pip is pretty bad after 3 pins. 2 of my friends having the same issues...

Well that explains the pip.

i had the worse PIP ever, i wasn't able even to walk.

your test e is causing pip, thats way overdosed. might have to cut mine

I got red areas on my quad from the injections. I thought the first time was pinning technique but now I’m just gonna toss what’s left in the vial.

Just a friendly reminder for everyone :)

Just curious why are you so concerned in here? I’m honestly not trying to start another pissing match with you, and you pride yourself of having logical mature conversations, so how about enlightening us?

Rpbb ordered stuff
Movingiron ordered stuff

They have complaints, and albeit I think their comments are excessive, they have a complete right to speak their mind.

You come across as just having an interest in another source. You’re the negative equivalent of MisterSuit. What gives? Why in the world do you even waste 5 seconds of your time in here?

Just being honest with how you come across (strictly in this thread). You’re not a veteran member that holds a lot of clout and keeping a source in check, nobody really cares about your policing.

Again, in no way trying to stir the pot with you a second time, and I think I’ve phrased this as politely as possible. Look forward to your response.

But don't change now, wouldn't want you doing anything productive that would have a positive effect on your sales and reputation.

You are funny guy. Numbers of orders are the highest in our history. Yes we have a big sale and Promos, but negative advert is still a GOOD advert. Understand ? So if you thinking that your naive hating in my thread have some influence of my biz. , you must be really stupid fool.

Thank you, what dose of test and AI?

Hi @MisterSuit,
600mg /week test cyp

I m very sensible about the augmentation of my oestro level , i take 2,5 mg letrozole 3 times à week.
I know is not the better protocol to have a stable level on my blood but it s good for me, i used arimidex before but letrozole break the aromastase more effientiently.

I will try whith Aromasin on my next cycle :)

Cue MisterSuit to claim you date fat chicks because you got her phentermine :D

Yeah I don’t take anything other than caffeine myself nowadays. As I got older, I hate the ‘skeeted out’ feeling I get from anything ampy. Even pre workout makes me a little uncomfortable now. I have a lot of salbutamol and ECA just sitting because I don’t even want to take it.
Haha! I caught that skimming through. Actually the GF is from Colombia and you know how the woman are there. She gets an once of fat on her and she starts throwing up as she's running for the treadmill. Lol

I'm the same way with stimulants. Can't do it anymore. Coffee is getting to be to much.