Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

The constant bitching about pip in this thread is some of the most desperate and pathetic smearing shit I have seen. You have to be a supreme sissy to think this pip hurts bad. If you ever played any type of sport or lifted heavy, you would know that basic doms is twice as painful as this pip. In this thread it's only an attempt to discredit the source. Try to order form some US domestic UGLs and see about pip, it's a different story when it's truly bad/dirty gear. I've finished about 5 20ml vials of this stuff this season and it's fine in that regard.

There are plenty of UGLs and self home brewers that make gear without any PIP... so I don't know what this is trying to prove.

Did you order the adipex, or the pharmastar line?
100% sure it was Pharmastar. It's funny cause I actually left it for the GF to take and months later , which was last week I find it on the floor under the bed while I was cleaning and said, "Fuck it." Down the hatches...bad idea. Lol
I also think that is enough, but you read 2% on a lot of recipes.
It's plenty. The BA only gives pip when you start putting to much in. To much BB will cause PIP too...also oil carrier...oh and injection technique and...it could be a lot of things.

100% sure it was Pharmastar. It's funny cause I actually left it for the GF to take and months later , which was last week I find it on the floor under the bed while I was cleaning and said, "Fuck it."

Isnt adipex 15mg and Pharma 50mg?

100% sure it was Pharmastar. It's funny cause I actually left it for the GF to take and months later , which was last week I find it on the floor under the bed while I was cleaning and said, "Fuck it." Down the hatches...bad idea. Lol It's plenty. The BA only gives pip when you start putting to much in. To much BB will cause PIP too...also oil carrier...oh and injection technique and...it could be a lot of things.

Cue MisterSuit to claim you date fat chicks because you got her phentermine :D

Yeah I don’t take anything other than caffeine myself nowadays. As I got older, I hate the ‘skeeted out’ feeling I get from anything ampy. Even pre workout makes me a little uncomfortable now. I have a lot of salbutamol and ECA just sitting because I don’t even want to take it.

Pharmastar phentermine may actually be slightly overdosed, it feels exactly like coke when it comes to mouth dryness and the constant need of clenching the theet

EDIT: another package arrived, everything is perfect.

Or wait, did you already forget about that posting due to another all nighter/manic episode? Glad you could clarify for everyone part of the problem with this posting:

Pharmastar phentermine may actually be slightly overdosed, it feels exactly like coke when it comes to mouth dryness and the constant need of clenching the theet

Are we talking to MisterSuit 1, 2 or 3 today? Never know with you.

The BA only gives pip when you start putting to much in. To much BB will cause PIP too...also oil carrier...oh and injection technique and...it could be a lot of things.

You know it, I know it, everybody know it. Only ONE think that pip comes from Pharmastar label :D:D:D:D

You nailed it, it most likely is overdosed, this mf'er can't brew anything consistant.

You know it, I know it, everybody know it. Only ONE think that pip comes from Pharmastar label :D:D:D:D

Only ONE think that pip comes from your kitchen sink brew?

Not very happy with the test e 300 atm.... pip is pretty bad after 3 pins. 2 of my friends having the same issues...

Well that explains the pip.

i had the worse PIP ever, i wasn't able even to walk.

your test e is causing pip, thats way overdosed. might have to cut mine

I got red areas on my quad from the injections. I thought the first time was pinning technique but now I’m just gonna toss what’s left in the vial.

Yea @picholas looking good man. Nice progress. Must of been from Pharmacom gear and not this garbage.

Yeah used the lab I posted the blood on weeks 1-10 and switched to pcom after. Both been good to me with no PIP.

As you can see from my above post, brewing without PIP is ssomething @pharmasource knows nothing about.

Maybe if he actually brewed his own gear he could have some quality control and consistency in the dosage and PIP.

He probably doesn't even know how much BA/BB is in each batch.