Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Just curious why are you so concerned in here? I’m honestly not trying to start another pissing match with you, and you pride yourself of having logical mature conversations, so how about enlightening us?

Rpbb ordered stuff
Movingiron ordered stuff

They have complaints, and albeit I think their comments are excessive, they have a complete right to speak their mind.

You come across as just having an interest in another source. You’re the negative equivalent of MisterSuit. What gives? Why in the world do you even waste 5 seconds of your time in here?

Just being honest with how you come across (strictly in this thread). You’re not a veteran member that holds a lot of clout and keeping a source in check, nobody really cares about your policing.

Again, in no way trying to stir the pot with you a second time, and I think I’ve phrased this as politely as possible. Look forward to your response.
One of the things you have to realize about meso, is that it's a members board, not a source board. So any member can speak out if they wish, and that's encouraged

I mean what do I know, I'm just one of the guys you should be trying to sell to, telling you that you're business acumen of a 4 year old and the interpersonal skills of a worm. I mean you talk about my join date like it's something negative. I am literally new to this forum, and instead of viewing someone new as a potential new client and new sales you shun them for pointing out inconsistencies and problems.

How you take criticism i.e. like a petulant child throwing temper tantrum after temper tantrum is very telling of the kind of response one would receive when a problem arises.

But don't change now, wouldn't want you doing anything productive that would have a positive effect on your sales and reputation.
You are completely right. Like a child throwing a temper. That's why I despise him so much. I tried talking with him and got some bullshit attitude and lie. Rather than talking like a man. But I think people can see his true side. I hope you never have any problems with your orders because that's the kid he will turn into.

Sale, sale sale. And your taking a break. Smart businessman shutting down when your sales have never been better? :rolleyes:

Said guy ,,who have his progress from what he learned here at Meso last 2 months,, Seriously YOU SAID THAT I MUST LEARN SOME ABOUT BREWING ? You who before 2 months did know nothing about using steroids ????

Oh, you stupid child. Steroids only existed to me when I joined Meso right? There was nothing before that, just darkness on the internet.
You are funny guy. Numbers of orders are the highest in our history. Yes we have a big sale and Promos, but negative advert is still a GOOD advert. Understand ? So if you thinking that your naive hating in my thread have some influence of my biz. , you must be really stupid fool.
Then enjoy your negative advertisement.
Just curious why are you so concerned in here? I’m honestly not trying to start another pissing match with you, and you pride yourself of having logical mature conversations, so how about enlightening us?

Rpbb ordered stuff
Movingiron ordered stuff

They have complaints, and albeit I think their comments are excessive, they have a complete right to speak their mind.

You come across as just having an interest in another source. You’re the negative equivalent of MisterSuit. What gives? Why in the world do you even waste 5 seconds of your time in here?

Just being honest with how you come across (strictly in this thread). You’re not a veteran member that holds a lot of clout and keeping a source in check, nobody really cares about your policing.

Again, in no way trying to stir the pot with you a second time, and I think I’ve phrased this as politely as possible. Look forward to your response.

You said you blocked me long ago. So I'll preface this entire thing with you're a liar.

You were then and now a hypocrite.

I don't care about your opinion nor your take on how you perceive me to come off.

I don't care what you deem excessive, you're not this forums police or this thread and your post contributed nothing. You seem to think your opinion is that of the masses. When a shill and the source in question are the only ones that liked your post it is very telling.

No amount of time and you posting in different threads since you acted like a fool is going to change that.

I think I stated what I had to say as politely as possible. If no body cares then why bother even acknowledging my post.

Not looking forward to anything from you except, quite the opposite. Looking forward to nothing from you.

Oh, you stupid child. Steroids only existed to me when I joined Meso right? There was nothing before that, just darkness on the internet.

Then enjoy your negative advertisement.

You said you blocked me long ago. So I'll preface this entire thing with you're a liar.

You were then and now a hypocrite.

I don't care about your opinion nor your take on how you perceive me to come off.

I don't care what you deem excessive, you're not this forums police or this thread and your post contributed nothing. You seem to think your opinion is that of the masses. When a shill and the source in question are the only ones that liked your post it is very telling.

No amount of time and you posting in different threads since you acted like a fool is going to change that.

I think I stated what I had to say as politely as possible. If no body cares then why bother even acknowledging my post.

Not looking forward to anything from you except, quite the opposite. Looking forward to nothing from you.

Lol what I posed was an entirely legitimate question.

And hahahahaha ok, @AIRBORNE DADDY is a shill in your words too? My god.

So to sum all this up, you can’t respond in a mature manner, you call other members shills and you continue to rattle on when you’ve ordered absolutely nothing from this guy? If you sit on neutral ground, why would you even bother posting in here? That’s like going to another restaurant’s webpage, where you’ve never eaten, and constantly commenting on things. If you have half a brain, it seems you have a motive to doing what you’re doing.

It comes across as really weird and I’m not the only one who thinks that. You did get one thing right, nobody cares. But hey, I thought I would simply ask, but just as you’ve done multiple times on here, you embarrass yourself again.

And call me a hypocrite? You’re the idiot rambling in other posts about being mature and yet when somebody asks a question you turn it into this. :D Please refrain from calling others a child, you’re the embodiment of it.

But sure, carry on.

Last edited:
One of the things you have to realize about meso, is that it's a members board, not a source board. So any member can speak out if they wish, and that's encouraged

100% understand and agree. I hope all members comment with negative and positive experiences. However, guys get criticized for posting positive things on feels and no bloodwork. It needs to work both ways for the most accurate info when guys are ‘source shopping’, and useless negative comments should also be criticized. Who cares ab this guy’s dumbass comments ab his interpretation of situations when he’s never even done business with the guy. (As a side note, if this was a veteran member, my opinion would be different, but this is a 2 month member who nobody knows nor respects). It’s useless fluff that gets in the way of useful information such as the positive AND negative things some members want to point out.

Why would you want legitimate negative points getting lost amongst his idiotic comments? The aspects you point out are useful (albeit a bit excessive in my opinion) while his are 100% useless.

@jackbladezzz

Like I said you have this holier than thou attitude which is ironic considering your less than mental fortitude and you seem to think you speak for everyone. Your condescending initial post under the premise of genuine question instantly switched right back to insults.

Again for not wanting to stir the pot, you already claimed to put me on ignore. And you just tagged another member trying to bring him on your side. Again your hypocrisy is your most childish quality besides your maturity and intelligence.

Yes I'm not a fan of @AIRBORNE DADDY at all, that's no secret. I can tag him and say it myself. So to reiterate. You are a liar. A hypocrite.

Not embarrassed and I'll say it again, I don't have to taste shit to know it's shit. Not my problem if you can't see what is a good source and what isn't. But keep on not stirring that pot and thinking you come off as a mature adult while I sit back and laugh.

Last edited:
@jackbladezzz

Like I said you have this holier than thou attitude which is ironic considering your less than mental fortitude and you seem to think you speak for everyone. Your condescending initial post under the premise of genuine question instantly switched right back to insults.

Again for not wanting to stir the pot, you already claimed to put me on ignore. And you just tagged another member trying to bring him on your side. Again your hypocrisy is your most childish quality besides your maturity and intelligence.

Yes I'm not a fan of @AIRBORNE DADDY at all, that's no secret. I can tag him and say it myself. So to reiterate. You are a liar. A hypocrite.

Not embarrassed and I'll say it again, I don't have to taste shit to know it's shit. Not my problem if you can't see what is a good source and what isn't. But keep on not stirring that pot and thinking you come off as a mature adult while I sit back and laugh.

Yeah. Cool. Ok! :D Again, he completely ignores how incredibly stupid it is to be posting here to begin with.

Me talking about him in June:
Not engaging, yet can't stop talking about me...or posting pictures of me...

Him in this thread saying this about some member:
You know the funniest part. He said he would put me on ignore, but just couldn’t stand it and had to read the posts afterwards :D:D:D

Now him talking about me:
I have him on ignore, not engaging him, don’t worry.
This thread is so much cleaner when all of ^that guy’s posts are on ignore:p
I just couldn’t resist the avatar stuff. I have him on ignore now though. Sorry for the thread clogging.

Hypocrisy at it's finest from a liar.

Last edited:
@jackbladezzz

................... just when I was warming up to you and thought we had a shot at being bff's...no matter. I actually agreed with you on the other failed PCT....I'm objective. I have no agenda. I just choose to randomly post and or like stuff these days. No desire to be on every thread in the underground as I have an ex that searches for my posts daily and has screenshottied and sent to my employers...btw miss u Bee....anyhoo we can stay in our own yards. I won't go page for page day after day. Don't have an interest in that and it doesnt make my priority list. Said it before y'all have fun cuz I expect the boss to shut this thread down eventually. I won't name him cuz I'd have to tag him, and I don't wish to expedite the inevitable. Have at it boys.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
@jackbladezzz

BE8867FE-0A2D-497B-B2BD-F5023BF328A4_1506886861045.gif

@picholas a response is in my last post. Somehow it got attached to yours.

I recall you were liking some of the pictures of me he kept posting when no one else was. Call me sensitive but that rubbed me the wrong way.

So no I don't like you, but you don't carry on like a child, so I can engage you in somewhat civil dialogue.

Sorry about the crazy ex, I had one myself. Eventually they give up.

@Oldschool
Ah, and you can just go fuck yourself. I thought you had me on ignore too.

Hypocrites
Liars

Funny how these kind of people flock to this source.

I recall you were liking some of the pictures of me he kept posting when no one else was. Call me sensitive but that rubbed me the wrong way.

So no I don't like you, but you don't carry on like a child, so I can engage you in somewhat civil dialogue.

Sorry about the crazy ex, I had one myself. Eventually they give up.

@Oldschool
Ah, and you can just go fuck yourself. I thought you had me on ignore too.

Hypocrites
Liars

Funny how these kind of people flock to this source.
Nice gains but you still have the hands of a girl:D