Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I recall you were liking some of the pictures of me he kept posting when no one else was. Call me sensitive but that rubbed me the wrong way.

So no I don't like you, but you don't carry on like a child, so I can engage you in somewhat civil dialogue.

Sorry about the crazy ex, I had one myself. Eventually they give up.

@Oldschool
Ah, and you can just go fuck yourself. I thought you had me on ignore too.

Hypocrites
Liars

Funny how these kind of people flock to this source.

Hahahahahahahah Porky P still butthurt ab those posts? Holy shit are any of your friends actually guys? My god your sensitive.

Oh and

1. Multiple people found them funny

2. So because he liked a post of mine, that makes him a shill? :D

I recall you were liking some of the pictures of me he kept posting when no one else was. Call me sensitive but that rubbed me the wrong way.

So no I don't like you, but you don't carry on like a child, so I can engage you in somewhat civil dialogue.

Sorry about the crazy ex, I had one myself. Eventually they give up.

@Oldschool
Ah, and you can just go fuck yourself. I thought you had me on ignore too.

Hypocrites
Liars

Funny how these kind of people flock to this source.
If I did like something and it contained photos, had absolutely nothing to do with that cuz I will like anyone's shit if the verbage makes me chuckle. So if I did it was more than likely something clever he said. Even if it's a guy I've known two years on here that's arguing with a two week old member.... If it makes me laugh I'm hitting that like button. Nothing to do with loyalty. I just don't understand how you'll go back and forth day after day with one or two people and everyone tires of both sides... I get how you stand up for yourself and don't get pushed around....but to be here a few months and argue or disrespect the senior guys makes you look cocky and over ambitious and may have cost you respect or trust....someday u may need something or advice or an answer that only the old dogs can help u with.... I know it's not a popularity contest but we're best suited to minimize enemies.....@ Oldschool is a solid stand up guy. He's just abrasive af...

Last edited:
If I did like something and it contained photos, had absolutely nothing to do with that cuz I will like anyone's shit if the verbage makes me chuckle. So if I did it was more than likely something clever he said. Even if it's a guy I've known two years on here that's arguing with a two week old member.... If it makes me laugh I'm hitting that like button. Nothing to do with loyalty. I just don't understand how you'll go back and forth day after day with one or two people and everyone tires of both sides... I get how you stand up for yourself and don't get pushed around....but to be here a month and argue or disrespect the senior guys makes you look cocky and over ambitious and may have cost you respect or trust....someday u may need something or advice or an answer that only the old dogs can help u with.... I know it's not a popularity contest but we're best suited to minimize enemies.....@ Old school is a solid stand up guy. He's just abrasive af...

The dude has almost 1600, yes SIXTEEN HUNDRED messages in less than 90 days. He thinks he’s this fountain of knowledge but it’s quite the opposite.

You call yourself an analyst by profession, yet you have so much time to post @picholas What do you analyze, your mom’s basement?

The dude has almost 1600, yes SIXTEEN HUNDRED messages in less than 90 days. He thinks he’s this fountain of knowledge but it’s quite the opposite.

You call yourself an analyst by profession, yet you have so much time to post @picholas What do you analyze, your mom’s basement?
You guys should both stop. We're friends brother but this is everyday. It was fun for a week. I do enjoy new profanities like maybe motherbitches, shitfucker,fuckballs...

You guys should both stop. We're friends brother but this is everyday. It was fun for a week. I do enjoy new profanities like maybe motherbitches, shitfucker,fuckballs...

I simply wanted to know why he posts in here without having a single transaction or dealing with this guy....and he turned it into this (while of course completely ignoring what I asked). If you look back at my first post towards him, I think it was entirely reasonable and I have a legitimate point.

The guy is just thread hopping posting incessantly about shit he hasn’t a clue to boost post count and seem ‘credible’.

Me talking about him in June:

Him in this thread saying this about some member:

Now him talking about me:

Hypocrisy at it's finest from a liar.

This post showed and said everything I needed.

I have no desire to be part of any clique. I come here to learn, to ask questions, and to absorb all the knowledge I can here as there is tons and tons of it to be had. I don't care who does and doesn't like me. But engage me and don't expect me to roll over and play dead.

And I analyze the codes of various programs in a variety of different computer languages. I own a house. I have a time share. And I am under 30. But if your back to the personal insults. You're my age, and still in school. Those BA's sure are tricky. And how is your wife's cock treating you? Still letting that man fuck you in the ass? Thought you could post around the forum a bit and I would forget you were a little dog?

I’m honestly not trying to start another pissing match with you
Again, in no way trying to stir the pot with you a second time, and I think I’ve phrased this as politely as possible.

Look again if you weren't a liar and I was on ignore like the various different messages you posted in this thread claiming you did, we wouldn't even be interacting right now.

@AIRBORNE DADDY
To quote the great Eminem:
"I just say whatever I want, to whoever I want
Whenever I want, wherever I want, however I want
However, I do show some respect to few"

Last edited:
I hear ya @jackbladezzz..and there's no question source hasn't fucked up...so yeah be cautious. Only point I made was great price...20ml of test e at what 374 or something for forty bucks....sold. Plenty of issues sure, be selective... I will say this, with the constant nurturing or harassment, however one views it, you can bet he's making strides and taking action to tighten his shot group.....

Last edited:
@picholas Oh God, cue the ‘dog’ posts, lmfaoooo this guy is pathetic. And perhaps I put you off ignore to see what you were rambling about (and verified it was nonsensical drivel). To be involved with programming as a profession you seem pretty dense on how a forum functions.

The rest of your posting is nonsense I won’t even respond, lol.

Everybody bow the fuck down to Sir Picholas, this man owns a TIMESHARE. BIG BALLER ALERT! Lmfao who the fuck brags about that?

Again, you can’t even attempt to respond to what I first questioned you about, because you know I’m right. You posting here makes zero sense, and every post you make ignoring it, makes it look even more as I proclaim.

@picholas Oh God, cue the ‘dog’ posts, lmfaoooo this guy is pathetic. And perhaps I put you off ignore to see what you were rambling about (and verified it was nonsensical drivel). To be involved with programming as a profession you seem pretty dense on how a forum functions.

The rest of your posting is nonsense I won’t even respond, lol.

So you DO care what I have to say. Awe <3

Go get that degree so she-man wife doesn't leave you for someone with intelligence and a career.

Do yourself and this forum a favor in general and stop responding, period. Or does that obsessive incessant feminine desire for the last word all but consume you?

Go get that degree so she-man wife doesn't leave you for someone with intelligence and a career.

Do yourself and this forum a favor in general and stop responding, period. Or does that obsessive incessant feminine desire for the last word all but consume you?

Yes, that’s a good one, she wife, dog, ok, good insult, so smart!

What were you saying about feminine?

meI7eG8_d.jpg

But I’m down for tonight P baby. Go post some more useless fluff and so you can feel a sense of accomplishment along with your Baller Timeshare!

OIFD- OBSESSIVE, INCESSANT, FEMININE DESIRE....good one. Where's @Zylar to rape u guys with his bicep Mandingo....

Yes, that’s a good one, she wife, dog, ok, good insult, so smart!

What were you saying about feminine?

meI7eG8_d.jpg

But I’m down for tonight P baby. Go post some more useless fluff and so you can feel a sense of accomplishment along with your Baller Timeshare!

There it is! That oh so feminine desire to get the last word in.

Today at 4:49 PM
I’m honestly not trying to start another pissing match with you
Again, in no way trying to stir the pot with you a second time

5 hours later you are still going and back to posting not funny pictures of me "trying" to attack me personally.

But you didn't want to stir the pot or get into another pissing match with me, right?

@jackbladezzz

Whatever you've more than proved my point for me, you can go back to "ignoring" me or just comment here and be not funny to yourself.

I'm going to bed, I have to wake up tomorrow for my job. You know a career, that thing you get after you finish school...oh wait. You don't. Have at it kiddo.

You both should say touche for the night. There's a new lab you can vet. You guys gave me some laughs and I appreciate it but I'm almost in Buffalo. Later Broski's.

There it is! That oh so feminine desire to get the last word in.

Today at 4:49 PM

5 hours later you are still going and back to posting not funny pictures of me "trying" to attack me personally.

But you didn't want to stir the pot or get into another pissing match with me, right?

Really not going further into this, but my intention was not to, until you wanted to run your dumbass mouth when I asked you an entirely legitimate question.

The hypocrisy of every comment you make is funny as well. ‘I give what i receive’....i gave u exactly that. ‘You have to get the last word in, omfg ur so feminine’ wtf r u doing by responding to every post and getting the last word in?

Just drop it P, kickback at your timeshare/parent’s guesthouse and stop posting so much. Workout, find some friends, don’t be such a sensitive little twat. It’s unhealthy.

If I did like something and it contained photos, had absolutely nothing to do with that cuz I will like anyone's shit if the verbage makes me chuckle. So if I did it was more than likely something clever he said. Even if it's a guy I've known two years on here that's arguing with a two week old member.... If it makes me laugh I'm hitting that like button. Nothing to do with loyalty. I just don't understand how you'll go back and forth day after day with one or two people and everyone tires of both sides... I get how you stand up for yourself and don't get pushed around....but to be here a few months and argue or disrespect the senior guys makes you look cocky and over ambitious and may have cost you respect or trust....someday u may need something or advice or an answer that only the old dogs can help u with.... I know it's not a popularity contest but we're best suited to minimize enemies.....@ Oldschool is a solid stand up guy. He's just abrasive af...
They call me " Ole Salty";)