Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

For me it was like the discovery of America, I’m planning on putting it into my bulking cycle for its well known beta2-adrenergic agonist (don’t know if I spelled it properly lol) proprieties such as fat burning, but also for its embarrassing endurance boost: Effect of salbutamol on muscle strength and endurance performance in nonasthmatic men. - PubMed - NCBI

And, last but not least, known by very few users, its important role in enhancing protein synthesis and muscle tone: (the following study is old and made on rats, but this trait has been object of further research on humans, I’ll find a 2012 article I have somewhere on pc) Comparison of the effects of salbutamol and clenbuterol on skeletal muscle mass and carcass composition in senescent rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Of course receptors down-regulation occurs with a continue usage of salbutamol like every other beta2-aa, so ketotifen is strongly recommended if you plan a cycle. And this shit makes me sleep like a m’fucker, lol.

It’s far better than clen my friend.

So does that mean you’re quite chunky? Because your logic in other posts, is ‘people are definitively fat and out of shape if they take fat burners’.

:D:D

I posted studies, just shut the fuck up you’re always whining and crying for something.
considering that you stayed up for 24 hours straight posting on this board, until you finally went paranoid, cracked up, and threatened people with law enforcement, is a pretty good indication that you have a drug problem. Like I said, quit posting your bullshit advice on drugs you know nothing about

considering that you stayed up for 24 hours straight posting on this board, until you finally went paranoid, cracked up, and threatened people with law enforcement, is a pretty good indication that you have a drug problem. Like I said, quit posting your bullshit advice on drugs you know nothing about

MisterSuit doesn’t take recreational drugs.

Oh wait

Pharmastar phentermine may actually be slightly overdosed, it feels exactly like coke when it comes to mouth dryness and the constant need of clenching the theet

EDIT: another package arrived, everything is perfect.

That would explain the benders, his paranoia and all around senselessness contained in a lot of his postings.

I’ve taken salbutamol before and wasn’t impressed at all. (Not from this source but a reliable pharmacist I will say).
I didn’t go over 20mg a day though but I hardly could tell a difference in any aspect.
So much so, I still have a bunch left over that will soon find it’s way in the trash.
(Is it me or is it hard for you guys to throw away anything you spend money on lol. I still have some fake Jin’s hgh I bought locally a few years back ha!)

Anyways I’ve had preworkout drinks that worked better than the salbutamol lol. But that’s just my take on them.
Some people like them, but I was not a fan. Just my experience :)
@TRT

Okay so I don't have a dog in this fight but I specifically remember telling you this before when I got all that bad pip from the Mig840. If you sold to let's just say 1000 people and it was a total of 5000 vials. There aren't 1000 people on here to complain. There aren't even 100. Maybe 10 people and out of that 10 there are 3 complaining.
So you can stand your ground but don't throw final numbers around cause you actually don't have a leg to stand on there.

I need to k ow more about this Samborl or whatever it is. Lol

Agree. But like you see, some dumb here is able to wrote about ,,hundreds,, complaits ( and second dumb quote 3 :D and feels like king ) what is absolute lie, proven lie.
Even 50 ( what sure was not in all my history here ) could be good number, simply from statistics, there must be some complaints if you sold more like 8000 vials.

MisterSuit doesn’t take recreational drugs.

Oh wait

That would explain the benders, his paranoia and all around senselessness contained in a lot of his postings.

You should be adult enough to know when you pass the line.

Btw nice contribution to the board, you and your friend rpbb are contributing very well :)

Anyways I’ve had preworkout drinks that worked better than the salbutamol lol. But that’s just my take on them.
@TRT

Not everyone respond the same to stims, but it deserves a try since it’s very cheap, did you take 20mg all pre wo or splitting the dose throughout the day? Salbutamol has a very short hl

You should be adult enough to know when you pass the line.

Btw nice contribution to the board, you and your friend rpbb are contributing very well :)

Lol, again, senseless. I ‘pass the line’ because I’m exploiting how you openly talk about the effects of cocaine, while simultaneously acting like a skeeted out whacko on this board at times? If the shoe fits.....

Every couple of weeks, multiple people tell you to shut up. You’re disillusioned to what you’re even contributing. Any post of yours containing advice can essentially be replaced with ‘go to Google and do some research, as that’s all I’m regurgitating, without even knowing if it’s factual or having a clear understanding of what I’m talking about. Oh, and if you call me out on it, I’ll get pissy and defensive’.

Nobody would hassle you if you’d just act normal. You’re that guy in social settings who tries to know everything about everything, and ALWAYS has an opinion. That’s not intelligent nor humble, it’s quite annoying.

I’ve taken salbutamol before and wasn’t impressed at all. (Not from this source but a reliable pharmacist I will say).
I didn’t go over 20mg a day though but I hardly could tell a difference in any aspect.
So much so, I still have a bunch left over that will soon find it’s way in the trash.
(Is it me or is it hard for you guys to throw away anything you spend money on lol. I still have some fake Jin’s hgh I bought locally a few years back ha!)

@TRT

PS salbutamol had me feeling ampy, but as I stated previously, I’m super sensitive to anything other than caffeine nowadays, so I may not be a good comparison.

Lol, again, senseless. I ‘pass the line’ because I’m exploiting how you openly talk about the effects of cocaine, while simultaneously acting like a skeeted out whacko on this board at times? If the shoe fits.....

Every couple of weeks, multiple people tell you to shut up. You’re disillusioned to what you’re even contributing. Any post of yours containing advice can essentially be replaced with ‘go to Google and do some research, as that’s all I’m regurgitating, without even knowing if it’s factual or having a clear understanding of what I’m talking about. Oh, and if you call me out on it, I’ll get pissy and defensive’.

Nobody would hassle you if you’d just act normal. You’re that guy in social settings who tries to know everything about everything, and ALWAYS has an opinion. That’s not intelligent nor humble, it’s quite annoying.

I’m not going defensive just because I consider you a poor boy affected by some kind of learning disorder, that would explain your rage and frustration.

I’m not going defensive just because I consider you a poor boy affected by some kind of learning disorder, that would explain your rage and frustration.

‘Rage and frustration’.....from guy who threatens law enforcement, had a complete meltdown, and openly admitted he needs to step away for a bit. Pot calling the kettle black?

You’re honestly all over the place. Again, how did I ‘pass the line’? I quoted your own post, word for word. Or is that you forgetting it was MisterSuit2 who wrote that?

Agree. But like you see, some dumb here is able to wrote about ,,hundreds,, complaits ( and second dumb quote 3 :D and feels like king ) what is absolute lie, proven lie.
Even 50 ( what sure was not in all my history here ) could be good number, simply from statistics, there must be some complaints if you sold more like 8000 vials.
You are so stupid you missed his hole point. It went right over your head. I'm beginning to think you are partially retarded.

You are able to think ? Oh no, its necessary to have a brain, so sorry, your are out :D:D:D:D
so you're new tactic is to deflect from you're screwups by calling members of this board names? You better become better with your english before you play that game.

Have you made the donation to anaboliclab yet

Have you told your bathtub brewer how to read a scale and measure ingredients properly

Have you come of with corrective actions for you dosing problems with your gear

so you're new tactic is to deflect from you're screwups by calling members of this board names? You better become better with your english before you play that game.

Have you made the donation to anaboliclab yet

Have you told your bathtub brewer how to read a scale and measure ingredients properly

Have you come of with corrective actions for you dosing problems with your gear

R16fHGu.gif