Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I don t know what is "still" i think it s a member pay buy the source to write à good thread that s right ?
But i m on meso France and i post here my blood test because i m satisfy about the brand pharmastar if i don t like i write too but my test is good...
I dont understant why you offend the source non stop...
I m here to learn and partage but i m sad to read this thread

It's like a child when they don't get what they want, they stomp their foot again and again and make a mess. They want him out of business, and keep trying and trying to smear him. They're mad that they have no influence. It's really pissing them off and it's hilarious. Who was that douche with the mohawk avatar who used to be here on this forum? It's like that dude.

Also I'd bet 1000$ happy customers outnumber bummed ones here 99/1, but you're not going to hear anything from happy customers.

^^^thinking of buying from pharmashit this is his customer service department right here. Go anywhere else and you will get better gear and service. Pharmashit is the bottom of the barrel. .

Try it better :D Nobody care about your statements once you was proven like a liar.

It's like a child when they don't get what they want, they stomp their foot again and again and make a mess. They want him out of business, and keep trying and trying to smear him. They're mad that they have no influence. It's really pissing them off and it's hilarious.

Also I'd bet 1000$ happy customers outnumber bummed ones here 99/1, but you're not going to hear anything from happy customers.
Why are you for a source who agreed to resolve 2 issues by donating the funds to anaboliclabs? I guess you support a scammer?

It's like a child when they don't get what they want, they stomp their foot again and again and make a mess. They want him out of business, and keep trying and trying to smear him. They're mad that they have no influence. It's really pissing them off and it's hilarious.

Exactly sir. But this little boys have absolutely no power to do it. They are funny clowns with no influence to MESO community. Its their wet dream. Thats it.

It's like a child when they don't get what they want, they stomp their foot again and again and make a mess. They want him out of business, and keep trying and trying to smear him. They're mad that they have no influence. It's really pissing them off and it's hilarious. Who was that douche with the mohawk avatar who used to be here on this forum? It's like that dude.

Whats your previous username shill

He never did respond with the solution for selling underdosed and overdosed gear

Yes I see that they are childish things but I don t understand the purpose.. when a customer don t loves the source he don t make an order and it s over. Why so much fierceness?

Probably they are paid for this job. Negative trolling.

Lol no one has to get paid to make you look bad you do that for free. But you try and bury it with your shill army. You're so desperate you got french mercenaries coming to your aid now.

Yet you keep cursing at and insulting members in denial about why no one new is buying off you.

So you run sale after sale with weak promo after promo to keep the same 10 customers you have off Meso.

Lol no one has to get paid to make you look bad you do that for free. But you try and bury it with your shill army. You're so desperate you got french mercenaries coming to your aid now.

Yet you keep cursing at and insulting members in denial about why no one new is buying off you.

So you run sale after sale with weak promo after promo to keep the same 10 customers you have off Meso.

Hi ! what is a shill please ?