Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@movingiron88
Isn't it funny that he talks about how great his sales are yet he's over on Meso France recruiting shills.

I don t know what is "still" i think it s a member pay buy the source to write à good thread that s right ?
But i m on meso France and i post here my blood test because i m satisfy about the brand pharmastar if i don t like i write too but my test is good...
I dont understant why you offend the source non stop...
I m here to learn and partage but i m sad to read this thread

I don t know what is "still" i think it s a member pay buy the source to write à good thread that s right ?
But i m on meso France and i post here my blood test because i m satisfy about the brand pharmastar if i don t like i write too but my test is good...
I dont understant why you offend the source non stop...
I m here to learn and partage but i m sad to read this thread

Just ignore this idiots sir ;) They are thinking that can hurt me like a source, but of course they can not.

No way, pharmashit is going out of business. Dont let him fool you. Business isn't good when you keep offering sales and pushing his shills for positive reviews. This dude is desperate. Very desperate.

Pharm phent is not super easy to find, at a reasonable price anyways. Ehhhhh

It's pretty obvious how desperate you are. Maybe that's why you reneged on your agreement to donate to anaboliclabs to make up for your fuckups.

Or why you keep trying to have your EU meso members push your bathtub junk on here.

Or your going out of business sale?

It's not like you would own up to it. You have proven to be a liar countless times. Also you really sound like an illiterate child running your mouth. You make no sense.

But nevertheless keep digging your own grave, I'm enjoying every minute exposing the child you really are.

Please continue......

You think your statements ? Testosteron Enanthate feelings ? wait, 120mg masteron ? oh sorry it was 130mg masteron...ehmm hell no, it was 143mg masteron :D:D:D
You can teaching how to lie , dumb.
You still dont get it you overcharged me and sent me the wrong shit and you still think you are right. No wonder your gear is so off you are an idiot.

^^^thinking of buying from pharmashit this is his customer service department right here. Go anywhere else and you will get better gear and service. Pharmashit is the bottom of the barrel. .

Sponsors