Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I have some amps left from Primus Ray there is any way to send them somewhere to know what carrier and what percentages they use ?

I have 3 amps left from their tren Ace if we can find the “recipe” and the pharma source gonna produce gear like this it’s going to be the best

I have 3 amps left from their tren Ace if we can find the “recipe” and the pharma source gonna produce gear like this it’s going to be the best
And trust his brewer who half the time isn't within the 10% range of accurate dosing? Naaa. I'll do it. Lol

Lols!! Ty for having thick skin my friend:)
Boy, if your buddy was here I would roast his his ass. You should tell him oral only cycles are people with a Cunt:p

All joking aside, how are you? How is your training and cycling going?
I've done oral cycles only...with 200mg of TRT. Lol

Lols!! Ty for having thick skin my friend:)
Boy, if your buddy was here I would roast his his ass. You should tell him oral only cycles are people with a Cunt:p

All joking aside, how are you? How is your training and cycling going?
I know oral only circle is just a waste of money lol but I can't go against his willingness.

I'm good I'm off for a time. Next cycle will be pharmastar Testo P and NPP. My last was testo P dbol and on the 4 last week Oxy for test the différence between dbol and Oxy.

For training I do powerlifting

I know oral only circle is just a waste of money lol but I can't go against his willingness.

I'm good I'm off for a time. Next cycle will be pharmastar Testo P and NPP. My last was testo P dbol and on the 4 last week Oxy for test the différence between dbol and Oxy.

For training I do powerlifting
Slight language barrier but I completely understand. Anadrol is awesome! NPP is very awesome! Powerlifting is awesome!Good job my friend. Where are you? I'm in Clearwater Florida. Close to Tampa. Lots of old fucks with white hair that drive slow and clog up publix. Fuckn bullshit:mad:
All these old people must come from Newark or Rhode Island,
Anyway, Oxy is Adrol just to clarify my friend. And I fuckn love that shit. Super drol is the best tho, I do powerlifting too. But super drol makes my physique look good. ;)

Slight language barrier but I completely understand. Anadrol is awesome! NPP is very awesome! Powerlifting is awesome!Good job my friend. Where are you? I'm in Clearwater Florida. Close to Tampa. Lots of old fucks with white hair that drive slow and clog up publix. Fuckn bullshit:mad:
All these old people must come from Newark or Rhode Island,
Anyway, Oxy is Adrol just to clarify my friend. And I fuckn love that shit. Super drol is the best tho, I do powerlifting too. But super drol makes my physique look good. ;)
I reply you on MP

Toss that shit out the window. Erectile Desfunction here it comes! My new Gf at the time almost left my ass because it seemed as if i had a unfunctional penis
Hi, do you really think that your erectile disfunction was because of DMAA or may be caused by AAS usage ? Did you take some for longtime ?

Did this problem stop after stoping using DMAA ?

I've ever used preworkout with DMAA without any problem, lot of booster have DMAA inside.

Thanks for the information, mate !

EDIT : I've quickly googled it, apparently it's an effect caused by vasodilation

I think I have some of this rat holed. Was it from about a year ago and has a thinner viscosity and a lot lighter color (yellow) then the other carrier oil PS uses? I didn't know what to think about it so kept it in case of hard times. Anyone know results that used it?

Yeah, about a year or so ago... Can't recall the color tho..

Yeah for sure but I've got a very very good experience with your testo P!! Maybe I'll switch for TPP. I've got a deployment I will run my cycle after in April I think

TPP with every other day injections, Test P with ED injections.

That's what feels best for me.