• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Phx-Store. Official Pharmaxlab Store in Europe

I've been taking 40mg every other day and it's been more than 6 weeks that I started your test.

But shit I forgot to mention I actually skipped my last shot of 40mg test day before doing this draw. So my levels supposed to be even higher. I now have split my dose to 20mg every other day because clearly 40mg was overdoing it.

The thing is I actually made another blood test a day before this one and it creeped me out. My free testosterone was 6200 pmol/l according to them, which was crazy. I assumed the results were wrong and I did new one in other clinic that I used before and the results came just fine. I still gotta lower my dose tho.

Shame on me for picking a cheaper clinic but I would never have guessed they would fuck up my results so badly.

I've been taking 40mg every other day and it's been more than 6 weeks that I started your test.

But shit I forgot to mention I actually skipped my last shot of 40mg test day before doing this draw. So my levels supposed to be even higher. I now have split my dose to 20mg every other day because clearly 40mg was overdoing it.

The thing is I actually made another blood test a day before this one and it creeped me out. My free testosterone was 6200 pmol/l according to them, which was crazy. I assumed the results were wrong and I did new one in other clinic that I used before and the results came just fine. I still gotta lower my dose tho.

Shame on me for picking a cheaper clinic but I would never have guessed they would fuck up my results so badly.

You have passed a blood test, after 4-5 days you made the next injection of 40 mg Test C , this is the result, but still the result is good!:)
Here’s the first blood test you did, it should be much higher than the second because testosterone was at its peak 2 days after the injection!

And I completely agree with you that 40 mg every other day is a lot, try doing 20 mg, I'm sure that the result will please you!;)

For all participants of the forum, we make a 15% by promotional code PHX06 + 5% discount if you paying bitcoin.

*There is no minimum order.
*Shipping to Europe only
*Delivery 5-7 days

*Payment method BTC,WU,Money Gram.
*Departures from EU.

Promotion until 06/14/20

Code:
https://phx-store.ws/

Hello Sir, have u a new promotional code for July month?

Join our telegram channel and you will get a 15% discount on the entire line.
To get a promo code you need to join our channel.
:)

Code:
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFAkNQWxkpqyDxIs_Q

In our channel you will find all our news, discounts, promotions, test results and many other useful information.
And also you can leave your opinion in the chat group for us it is very important!
We remind you that we only accept orders at our online store!
;)

Code:
https://phx-store.ws/

Regards, Phx Team!

Our product has special protection in the form of a unique code. On this page you can check the authenticity of the item you bought by entering the code and clicking the
Code:
https://pharmaxlab.com/code/
photo_2020-07-17_18-26-25.jpg

received the second order. fast delivery times (3 working days). I just have to test

Attachments

• IMG-20200805-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200805-WA0002.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 54
Damn nice stack lol what did u order here?

Ehy MuscleFreak

I'm a reseller ☺️
My order was:

• Parabolan 8
• tren Ace 15
• tren Ena 11
• primobolan 7
• masteron ena 4
• boldenone 16
• winstrol inj 30
• testo ena 17
• testo prop 20
• Testo Cyp 10
• sustanon 12
• NPP 6

• Dianabol 6
• winstrol caps 27
• turinabol 7
• Oxandrolone 8
• Proviron 6
• Clomid 4
• Anastrazolo 3
• Tamox 5

Ehy MuscleFreak

I'm a reseller ☺️
My order was:

• Parabolan 8
• tren Ace 15
• tren Ena 11
• primobolan 7
• masteron ena 4
• boldenone 16
• winstrol inj 30
• testo ena 17
• testo prop 20
• Testo Cyp 10
• sustanon 12
• NPP 6

• Dianabol 6
• winstrol caps 27
• turinabol 7
• Oxandrolone 8
• Proviron 6
• Clomid 4
• Anastrazolo 3
• Tamox 5
And u pick up great lab,hope sales go great bro :)

Does any one have sent samples out for testing on their own, i mean a part of the ones sent by the source

received the second order. fast delivery times (3 working days). I just have to test

Thanks for your review, we do our best to make our customers happy!
We look forward to your analysis result:)

As for the delivery time, in recent years the courier service has been doing its job at the highest level, delivery across Europe is 3 working days, this is a difference!:cool:

@cadafi,
You should never say here that you are going to send molecules to jano, because jano is here and that could be negative for credibility. Do you understand?

@cadafi,
You should never say here that you are going to send molecules to jano, because jano is here and that could be negative for credibility. Do you understand?

I don´t know man, you have been testing their products, how are you feeling using them so far?? regarding Jano, he has proven to be even more accurate than Symec and way more fast and affordable, so no bias there.

@cadafi,
Excuse my google english, i mean if you say here "i'm going to send jano, boldenone and trenbolone to test", jano is here, he sees your posts and it's no longer a secret or blind test for him ! He knows you are going to send him boldenone .... This is not good for the credibility of the test results on your products, these to jano to find the molecule is the concentration, you understand my reflection.? Thank you

Indeed. I do keep an Excel table where I cross reference forum posts and user accounts with emails of my thousands of clients and all their 7500 samples sent so far, so I can wildly guess what exactly they have sent.

In fact, I do employ an entire department of retired IFBB Pros dedicated to that exact job, therefore doing something positive for employment situation over here, improving economy and teaching literacy to some good folks who were underprivileged in their life - therefore limited in their career choices.

You wouldn't imagine the work it took for them to stop making up numbers in 'ccs' and use 'mg/ml' properly! Thankfully, government provides tax relief for such charitable efforts.

This all only costs me 76 Euro on wages per sample on average, so I still manage to turn profit and throw in a quarter for charity.