PIP for 5 days? Gyno? Test E 500/wk

kronenberb

First cycle. Ended up buying 2 vials of Test E on alphabay (like silkroad), $35ea. not sure if this is an unusual route but paying in bitcoin is nice.
156918d1431272180-probolix-testabolix-300-img_0309.jpg

First pin was on 12/22, 250mg (0.8 ml) Test E in right glute with a 23G 1". Started reading about frontloading w/ 1g the first week so I pinned 450mg (1.5ml) on 12/24 in right quad. Planned on pinning the 300mg on 12/26 but I ended up deciding otherwise. So far, I've pinned twice more on 12/29 (right glute) and 1/2 (left glute), 250mg each. Pin doesn't hurt day of but a little bit the next day. The days after that (day 3,4 and 5) are excruciating especially the one in the quad so im opting for alternating glutes instead. The second pin in the right glute had a shorter PIP so I'm guessing it will continue to ease with successive pins. I don't seem to remember reading about PIP lasting this long even in virgin muscles.

I'd love to hear some feedback on this because the source is obviously questionable. I have put on weight (about 10 lbs) in the last week but I've lost definition and my nipples are protruding. I've never had gyno my entire life and I'm hoping that some stane will fix this. I'm thinking of buying a vial of liquid stane from one of those peptide sites since the shipping is fast and domestic and these nipples are embarrassing and I want them flat again. Kind of didn't expect to notice much of anything in the first month of the cycle so this gyno is a bit of a surprise. But hey, at least this means that it's possible that the vial isn't completely bunk

I would really like to know for sure that the content of the vial is indeed Test E 300mg/ml but I dont think Id be able to test it on the UPLC-MS or GC-MS at lab without getting noticed. Should I send a sample somewhere else? Anyone have experience with the sample prep and setting up the instrumental method? thinking I could at least do a direct inject to the MS to verify the identity. IDK

What could be in the vial besides test? I got bloat and gyno so there seems to be at least something hormonal in there. Test E is probably cheaper than any other steroid so I kind of doubt it would be anything else. What about decomposition products? Does anyone know what Test E might convert to in a oil solution? LOL, Couldn't turn into estrogen could it? My guess is that I might just have very active aromatization (wich would come as a surprise since i didnt expect any gyno @ 500/wk). The exp date on the bottles says Feb 2016 (shame on the source). Could the extended PIP or gyno be from some decomposition product of Test E since it's nearing it's supposed expiration date?

Thanks.
I'd appreciate some suggestion on better sources for AI's and PCT and I guess Test as well while I'm at it, but more importantly the former.

Maybe some feedback on why my posts tend not to get replies. Are they too long? Anyway, my main concern is that I was under the impression that you shouldn't get gyno only a week after taking supposed test E. Is PIP 5 days in normal for your first time? Or, does it mean my gear is crap? I already feel like I may have fucked up by buying gear on a tor black market site but there were tons of reviews so it seemed g2g and it's what im used to. I'm probably going to get some stane from maxim because they at least make the effort to post HPLC and MS. even though I know that doesnt mean a whole lot its still better than nothing but I would really appreciate some advice on an AI source that I could get quickly. I'm also surprised I didn't at least get called an idiot for starting a cycle without an AI and PCT on hand. Just don't know what it means to have had my Estrogen shoot this high only a week in.

Kron, dont expect instant feedback on your posts. they are just not that interesting and most guys here would rather talk about pussy, shills and muslims than give you cycle advice.

Your test E should not be giving you pip like that, it might be an ametuer brewer using too much alcohol or possibly you have an allergy to the carrier oil. I'd start looking for a new source of steroids.

You do not have gyno after two pins, not a chance. your nips are protruding cause you keep rubbing them while checking for gyno.

Look on anaboliclabs.com for some sources putting out real gear and check on src boards for how to order from them.
The trick is to find gear other guys are already using without pip and with gains.

I wasn't really paranoid at all. At first when they seemed puffy I thought nothing of it but then a week later my ex saw my nipples and asked me if i was taking estrogen because she noticed my nipples seemed really big. At that point I started to worry a bit more.

Yeah ive been following the EU pharmacist thread. Ill use them for the nolva and clomid. Just seems a bit pricey and shipping takes a while. I guess thats why I was asking about maxim, kind of feel like I need an AI right now. But hey maybe I dont, the nipple thing is confusing me.

And anyway, what are my options? stop the testabolix till I find a new source or continue to pin and deal with the pip till I can switch?

If you can hit 24K's minimum, he's domestic and quick. Nolva is a bit pricier than other places, but adex is cheaper. It's a wash, but the service is good.

GL.

at OP...You're gaining water weight because your E2's out of wack! Also, I see nothing in your post regarding Ai to combat increase estrogen levels. Don't tell us you do not have one on hand? Also, if your nipple start leaking.. better start taking Nolva

at OP...You're gaining water weight because your E2's out of wack! Also, I see nothing in your post regarding Ai to combat increase estrogen levels. Don't tell us you do not have one on hand? Also, if your nipple start leaking.. better start taking Nolva

HE's only pinned twice. the norm is to not even start AI's until you are 2 weeks into a cycle.,
Perhaps OP is some sort of gyno prone freak of nature, but it is highly unlikely that he's loaded on water and getting gyno from elevated e2 after only 2 pins

HE's only pinned twice. the norm is to not even start AI's until you are 2 weeks into a cycle.,
Perhaps OP is some sort of gyno prone freak of nature, but it is highly unlikely that he's loaded on water and getting gyno from elevated e2 after only 2 pins

He mentioned frontloading in his initial post. Could be the cause for early gyno signs. Especially if he pinned a little extra like many do on top. If he put everything he pinned so far into steroidplot, he may already be reaching high test levels.

Started reading about frontloading w/ 1g the first week so I pinned 450mg (1.5ml) on 12/24 in right quad.

Unless his test is actually estrogen. That would really suck balls.

It seems unlikely to me that Test would spontaneously aromatize because that type of reaction isnt a typical decomposition reaction and needs to be catalyzed by an enzyme. But, I asked in case anyone knew if that was a possibility. If it is, it's probably something we should know about.

I was joking, it is still test.
How many pins in are you?

It was mostly a joke- i did hear of a source once that there was estrogen present in their gear. I just skimmed through it though. Don't know anything about the details.

@Burrr base on OP statement, he pinned about 5 times within 2 weeks ..So OP did frontload and that could be the water and E2 issues..

1. I don't know much about robolix, or their recipe. Not someone I would order with myself. Is there an ingredient list on the back of the vial? Could be carrier oil causing it, could just be a shit recipe.

What gauge and length of pin are you using, and where are you pinning?

2. You should not be seeing gyno that early, but guessing personal physiology is just that, guessing. Especially seeing as you frontloaded. You need to get some adex on hand, now. 24k can get you hooked up. Order some different test too if you can't handle the PIP.

3. How did your diet tracking go? Find your maintenance? And did you make any natural progress toward gaining weight this month? Did you eat an entire Whole Foods yet?

Personally, I'd put that Shit to the side or pitch it. I know it's not what you want to hear but Give yourself some time for your body to balance out, then look into the labs here and try something with a better reputation. Always have an AI on hand before starting a cycle