Pip? Reaction? Swollen, sore, cant walk

I do almost all my shots in quads. You get a feel for it over time and when i feel like the needle is in a bad spot (on a nerve, in a vein, etc) I pull it out and move to another spot.
Exactly, there is more nerves there then any spots. And they really flinch when you hit.

Yeah it's pretty obvious when you're in a bad spot. And honestly it's maybe 1 in 10 pins I feel like I'm on a nerve.
Why risk it when there are safer and better alternatives? You just use it out of habit? I mean if you injected quads all your life why stop now :^)

Why risk it when there are safer and better alternatives? You just use it out of habit? I mean if you injected quads all your life why stop now :^)
Yeah just habit. It's also easy to access and big so you can spread the shots over a large area. I have noticed more scar tissue developing so I'm going to have to open up a new spot eventually

Yeah just habit. It's also easy to access and big so you can spread the shots over a large area. I have noticed more scar tissue developing so I'm going to have to open up a new spot eventually
Ever tried VG? Depending on needle length It can. look scary but it is such a nice spot! Worth a try.

Another observation, pinning quads almost exclusively (rarely I do a vg) my quads look bigger. Scar tissue build up maybe? Or being exposed to so much hormone directly?

Ever tried VG? Depending on needle length It can. look scary but it is such a nice spot! Worth a try.
I like VG, don't feel it at all but I freak out and can't pin myself there lol. I never feel like I'm in the right spot. I do have my wife do it, did moreso when I had some painful gear bc I couldn't feel it much in vg.

Yeah don't inject quads its just such a shitty spot no idea why people still do it. Also 2.25ml is a shitton of oil.
Quads are my favorite injection site. I inject every day and just switch legs. I'm never sore at all, in fact, I don't even bleed.

I do almost all my shots in quads. You get a feel for it over time and when i feel like the needle is in a bad spot (on a nerve, in a vein, etc) I pull it out and move to another spot.
Same. I can just lightly touch the needle to my skin, and if there's pain, I move a couple mm, and it's pain free. This also seems to avoid veins because I seriously never bleed at all any more.

I also think it's important to know the best locations on the quads. That giant, outer sweep is where you want to inject, every time. The funny thing is that nursing textbooks say that specific location is one of the best sites for self injections because it's almost impossible to hit a nerve, and there are recorded instances of people hitting their sciatic nerves in the glutes.

Last edited:
Another observation, pinning quads almost exclusively (rarely I do a vg) my quads look bigger. Scar tissue build up maybe? Or being exposed to so much hormone directly?
Many individuals don't notice, especially after using gear for years, but muscles definitely swell with carrier oil, particularly immediately after the injection. If I inject multiple ml into my delt, it gains at least 25% in size. A ton of noobies notice this occurrence. For some reason, it seem to wane with repeated injections into the same site.

I like VG, don't feel it at all but I freak out and can't pin myself there lol. I never feel like I'm in the right spot. I do have my wife do it, did moreso when I had some painful gear bc I couldn't feel it much in vg.
Yeah it can be quite scary! Even if you hit a non optimal spot it should still be good, pinned myself there in some very questionable spots lmao. Ex girl is a nurse and she showed me how to find the VG.

Quads are my favorite injection site. I inject every day and just switch legs. I'm never sore at all, in fact, I don't even bleed.

Same. I can just lightly touch the needle to my skin, and if there's pain, I move a couple mm, and it's pain free. This also seems to avoid veins because I seriously never bleed at all any more.

I also think it's important to know the best locations on the quads. That giant, outer sweep is where you want to inject, every time. The funny thing is that nursing textbooks say that specific location is one of the best sites for self injections because it's almost impossible to hit a nerve, and there are recorded instances of people hitting their sciatic nerves in the glutes.
That's funny bc I do the same thing as far as touching the needle to a spot to feel out how sensitive it is.

Yeah I do quads EoD too
Also VGlutes and Delts but I like quads. I can see veins for the most part, takes oil fast, the occasional nerve but it’s not bad