Pissed as fuck

soonyiwal

My homie at work has been screwing himself out of 10ml of T for $80 a vial, he competes so I showed him QSC, PCTShop, Janoshik, and Meso but since Naps being the little cunt shill he is has infested the SEO with eroids and reddit discrediting Jano and most labs here so any research I give the dude he gets this synthetic bot shill bullshit. Pisses me off because hes fucking himself out of so much money, I hooked him up with 3 vials of Tren E because I felt bad and im not gonna use the kit for a while but holy shit man I'm pretty sure I wasted my time, considering what he'll see if he googles anything regarding what I gave him he'll probably just toss them.

My homie at work has been screwing himself out of 10ml of T for $80 a vial, he competes so I showed him QSC, PCTShop, Janoshik, and Meso but since Naps being the little cunt shill he is has infested the SEO with eroids and reddit discrediting Jano and most labs here so any research I give the dude he gets this synthetic bot shill bullshit. Pisses me off because hes fucking himself out of so much money, I hooked him up with 3 vials of Tren E because I felt bad and im not gonna use the kit for a while but holy shit man I'm pretty sure I wasted my time, considering what he'll see if he googles anything regarding what I gave him he'll probably just toss them.
His loss. I'm still amazed how many out there still buy from gym sources and cross their fingers hoping they get whats on the label. Many decide to buy based on what the guy selling looks like. If he's put together they figure his gear is probably real.

Not sure what the point is. (Aside from dissing your “homie” and demonstrating you haven’t learned to shrug your shoulders at people who don’t want to learn and moving on)

Here fishy fishy fishy. Here fishy fishy fishy.

Sorry, nobody is taking your bait. If your *buddy* is so insecure, keep buying $80 testosterone and move along.

A good 50-70% of the clandestine side of this industry exists almost exclusively because of entrenched ignorance. People like us are actually a very slim minority of the overall PED and peptide market. Most will go on paying more for a single vial than we do kits, and most will end up ripped off. That is the reality.

The sad part is all of the knowledge to avoid this fate and to thrive in this environment is right here to be uncovered. All it takes is some time reading and use of the search bar and even a complete idiot will start to develop an understanding eventually.

let the ignorant remain who they are.

no need to educate them.

it's less competition, many of you forget that we live in a merciless world.

stop trying to help everyone.

Back