Planning a cycle for a fuck load of mass (health is not an object here)

I’m right there with you. I think it’s a dumb argument. I also believe it’s stupid all around lol. For me, a gram of tren would be a nightmare in a vial, not so much mentally but the toll it takes on the body. It’s simply not worth it to me. I have a little boy I need to be healthy for for years to come.

I don’t think competitors get a pass per se, but rarely are they ever truthful about what they’re actually using lol. When a pro talks about their doses, triple it. I give a tiny bit more leeway to people who make a living out of this, but not too much. Can’t enjoy the money if you can’t function properly.
I mean to be fair, if I was a pro and I was a contender to actually win prize money, had sponsors and a salary coming in I would push everything as much as I could possibly handle and beyond probably. I mean its how these guys pay their bills. And getting a check for like 20k or 30k for winning a pro show? Shit id do whatever I could to win.

I mean to be fair, if I was a pro and I was a contender to actually win prize money, had sponsors and a salary coming in I would push everything as much as I could possibly handle and beyond probably. I mean its how these guys pay their bills. And getting a check for like 20k or 30k for winning a pro show? Shit id do whatever I could to win.
How about those guys who push 200k per month income through instagram/youtube content/channel? Can they abuse 1g tren to maintain the physique needed to portray the persona people follow?

Competitive nature in these pros will push them to accept higher risk to achieve their goals regardless for future health repercussions. It is just normal to go all in and lose so you can’t say what if in the end.

It’s the same as any risky sport/profession. You cannot ask the race car driver not to take that risky turn/maneuver if the reward means the covet trophy and riches.

Youd do anything for 30k, now think of 400k. First place Mr O gets 400k

Sometimes I wish I would have just blasted young like all the pros

What about your compatriot C Bum and his kidneys condition?
He didn’t shy away from taking it, over the years he has been competing.
I often wondered how on earth he could manage all the drug taking in relation to that, as a lot of these substances could cause more damage/issues to the autoimmune disease he has.
Obviously, they have access to medical care and screening that we mere mortals lack.
Was it something he was born with or do you think it is possible he developed it later in life, maybe after being exposed to peds?
Yeah, it’s tough to judge people who are willing to sacrifice everything to attain their dreams.

People risk their lives everyday just to earn a living around the world, hence, I cannot judge Cbum on what he is doing to become the best in his chosen field of endeavor.

It’s sad to see anyone sacrifice their health, I bet they already made peace with the consequences.

Youd do anything for 30k, now think of 400k. First place Mr O gets 400k

Sometimes I wish I would have just blasted young like all the pros
in bodybuilding yeah. I honestly dont care if I die young, I have no kids, not married, never have been. Women come in and out of my life so quickly. So if I had an opportunity to win that kind of money id risk it all yeah. Thats just me tho haha.

Yeah, it’s tough to judge people who are willing to sacrifice everything to attain their dreams.

People risk their lives everyday just to earn a living around the world, hence, I cannot judge Cbum on what he is doing to become the best in his chosen field of endeavor.

It’s sad to see anyone sacrifice their health, I bet they already made peace with the consequences.
just think of the income someone like cbum has. Shit if I was making that kind of money to be jacked then id be jacked 24/7 haha I mean hes gotta be bringing in 100k a month.

just think of the income someone like cbum has. Shit if I was making that kind of money to be jacked then id be jacked 24/7 haha I mean hes gotta be bringing in 100k a month.
Remember for one Cbum, there’s also thousands of broke guys who risked everything yet didn’t even get past national level.

There’s even those who ventured through adult industry just to fund competing.

Remember for one Cbum, there’s also thousands of broke guys who risked everything yet didn’t even get past national level.

There’s even those who ventured through adult industry just to fund competing.
I know. Its hard to see guys who destroy themselves when they just simply dont have the genetics. Its just not in the cards for them. I mean cbum were talking 1 in a million genetics. I think a lot of guys are delusional when it comes to their own genetics and they think they are elite when they are just average dudes. So they think "oh well it must be the gear" so they just keep pushing and pushing and end up in a bad spot. The fitness industry is weird man especially with social media and these crazy unrealistic body standards people just dont get it that they will never look like cbum no matter what they do.

Don’t think you need the tren, masteron, or even that much deca. If you’re going to use tren anyways that amount sounds bad for 2 years... Hgh is ok, I don’t agree with others that you need 8+iu.
why don’t you include insulin instead of blowing up your kidneys and liver and heart. Your cycle is overkill for 230lbs.
Save your health for competitions or prep.

Check your diet and go lower than 12%… not lean enough to rebound and bulk

all joking aside, I did a few experiments with tren as I am one of those weird guys that feel better on tren
A few takeaways:
tren with shit diet even on maintenance calories will give you worse night sweats and lethargy
Tren in a deficit is a total different animal, no lethargy, less mental effects(positive or negative) much less night sweats
And you definetly get used to it, first time on 100-150mg all sides were there next time on 400mg almost felt like nothing except the sweat smell... so I can definetly see some guys using 1g, still stupid though for health and hypertrophy...

I see allot talk about theoretical better muscle building on tren, but in practice I've not seen it...never tried it with high dose GH though.... :))

all joking aside, I did a few experiments with tren as I am one of those weird guys that feel better on tren
A few takeaways:
tren with shit diet even on maintenance calories will give you worse night sweats and lethargy
Tren in a deficit is a total different animal, no lethargy, less mental effects(positive or negative) much less night sweats
And you definetly get used to it, first time on 100-150mg all sides were there next time on 400mg almost felt like nothing except the sweat smell... so I can definetly see some guys using 1g, still stupid though for health and hypertrophy...

I see allot talk about theoretical better muscle building on tren, but in practice I've not seen it...never tried it with high dose GH though.... :))

High test + rHGH > High Tren in terms of muscle acrual, protein synthesis and glycogen retention.

BUT

You feel incredibly good and driven on Tren which can lead to better workouts.
Life feels also brighter, more colorful.

High test + rHGH > High Tren in terms of muscle acrual, protein synthesis and glycogen retention.

BUT

This is most definitely not true for everyone lol you cannot speak in absolutes with just about any steroid.

BUT

Or you wake up next to a blow up doll dressed in drag next to a naked tranny, then find out you’re already divorced because you rage out whenever your wife doesn’t answer your text lol.

BUT

yeah this might be true for you and me on tren but most folks get really weird amd pissy on tren.

Or you wake up next to a blow up doll dressed in drag next to a naked tranny, then find out you’re already divorced because you rage out whenever your wife doesn’t answer your text lol.
Declan....
Good to hear about your life experiences.
I was eating a cookie, you almost made me choke.
If you stop answering my texts, now I know what you are up to.
Super