• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Please help re: HGH

MoveIGottaPoop

HGH...suppose to take 1.5 IU twice a day. The powder comes in 10 vial. So after adding bacteriostatic water and dilution, I draw 1.5 cc in the 100 unit insulin syringe correct? The other thing is I'm reading conflicting information where to give it. Do I give in muscle or fat?!!!!

I know to rotate sites however is there one site better than others? I've been injecting in right and left lower abdominal love handles. Thank you for the insight!!!

HGH...suppose to take 1.5 IU twice a day. The powder comes in 10 vial. So after adding bacteriostatic water and dilution, I draw 1.5 cc in the 100 unit insulin syringe correct? The other thing is I'm reading conflicting information where to give it. Do I give in muscle or fat?!!!!
Not sure if you mean 15 units as you wrote 1.5 cc, a 100 IU syringe is 1 ml/cc.

Not sure if you mean 15 units as you wrote 1.5 cc, a 100 IU syringe is 1 ml/cc.
You are correct. I took it as he was drawing 15 unit on insulin syringe if he reconstituted the 10 iu vial with 1 cc of water.

mands

You are correct. I took it as he was drawing 15 unit on insulin syringe if he reconstituted the 10 iu vial with 1 cc of water.

mands
First, THANK YOU for the help! After this cycle (15 week) how long should I wait to do another? (This isn't easy figuring some stuff out on own...and dangerous.)
Also, and this is a looooong shot, is there a certain place I can buy from instead of how I purchased the first time? I'm not certain anyone will direct message me regarding this. I need sustanon (spelling) after 7 1/2 weeks of my current plan. Anyhow, very grateful for the response.

First, THANK YOU for the help! After this cycle (15 week) how long should I wait to do another? (This isn't easy figuring some stuff out on own...and dangerous.)
Also, and this is a looooong shot, is there a certain place I can buy from instead of how I purchased the first time? I'm not certain anyone will direct message me regarding this. I need sustanon (spelling) after 7 1/2 weeks of my current plan. Anyhow, very grateful for the response.
15 weeks on 3iu? I guess you could do that but since it’s a low dose you can do it for a little longer unless you plan on doing 15 week Hgh cycles 3 times a year with 1 month break in between...I always thought Hgh should be ran most of the year with 1-2 months off.

In regards to your question about sourcing gear...just look around this site. Not that hard to find. The forums second word starts with a U...

15 weeks on 3iu? I guess you could do that but since it’s a low dose you can do it for a little longer unless you plan on doing 15 week Hgh cycles 3 times a year with 1 month break in between...I always thought Hgh should be ran most of the year with 1-2 months off.

In regards to your question about sourcing gear...just look around this site. Not that hard to find. The forums second word starts with a U...
My current plan: 15 week cycle
First 7.5 weeks
Test 400/week
Equipoise 400/week
Anadrol from 25 every 12 hrs
Arimadex 1mg every 3 days
Hgh 1.5 IU/2X/day
The second 7.5 weeks is a bit different.

When you decide to cycle off GH is really dependent on your BG numbers and insulin resistance while running.

I use to advocate 6 months and then 1 month break. Recently, I am more in favor of a three to four month run with a 1 month break.

mands

When you decide to cycle off GH is really dependent on your BG numbers and insulin resistance while running.

I use to advocate 6 months and then 1 month break. Recently, I am more in favor of a three to four month run with a 1 month break.

mands
Thanks brother! I think a 3 month run with month off is best for me. I'm in my middle 40's and haven't done this since early 20's. So much to learn, relearn, and unlearn.
Also, the shop sites are wanting bitcoin? I've tried a couple of apps for purchasing and failed miserably. I understand discretion but damn near impossible. I'll figure it out eventually.

Thanks brother! I think a 3 month run with month off is best for me. I'm in my middle 40's and haven't done this since early 20's. So much to learn, relearn, and unlearn.
Also, the shop sites are wanting bitcoin? I've tried a couple of apps for purchasing and failed miserably. I understand discretion but damn near impossible. I'll figure it out eventually.
Cash app. Buying coins have fees on cash app so u have to buy more coins than you were originally going to buy. Think of it like tax except they tax you the opposite way.

ex:
USD: $150 + $5 tax = $155

Cash app bitcoin:
You need $150 in bitcoin so you purchase $150...tax comes out of that $150 instead of adding it. $150 - $5tax = $145 in bitcoin

$150 - $145 = $5 you still owe to the seller or else you won’t get your order.

what I do: coins needed = $150 worth
Cash app: $155 spent - $5tax = $150 in bitcoin

So I have the bitcoins, order number from RS. THE PROBLEM is how do I send that to RS??? They're all pissed off because I sent it using their email but I don't see ANY instructions anywhere on how or where to send the $450! I guess I'm a special kind of stupid but can someone clear this up? There's nothing explaining how to send bitcoin to where!!!
Are all places like this? Is there any different companies I can just PAYPAL? I understand discretion but this is ridiculous!

So I have the bitcoins, order number from RS. THE PROBLEM is how do I send that to RS??? They're all pissed off because I sent it using their email but I don't see ANY instructions anywhere on how or where to send the $450! I guess I'm a special kind of stupid but can someone clear this up? There's nothing explaining how to send bitcoin to where!!!
Are all places like this? Is there any different companies I can just PAYPAL? I understand discretion but this is ridiculous!
Where do u have your bitcoins stored? Cash app? They send you a QR code of random letters ex(gKGji...) you than copy that code and send it. I’m sure there are YouTube videos on this

Thanks bud. I finally figured it out. I used Byrd which I don't recommend. Spent $450 but due to fluctuations I had 411 to use. Reordered, then found an address that you send to. It was smooth sailing after that but damn what a learning process. I'm showing my age. Not an idiot but that was all new to me. Thanks for all the help!

Thanks bud. I finally figured it out. I used Byrd which I don't recommend. Spent $450 but due to fluctuations I had 411 to use. Reordered, then found an address that you send to. It was smooth sailing after that but damn what a learning process. I'm showing my age. Not an idiot but that was all new to me. Thanks for all the help!
It was his address right? Lol it would suck if you just gave some random person $450. Did the seller reply to you yet saying payment received?