Poll 1 FTL - Choose the product you want to see analysed

AD.

Hi guys, as we said on the thread Source Testing Group (thoughts, ideas & opinions) we made a poll on the website so you can participate for the next product who is going to be analysed. It's partly thanks to the 2 people who made donations (@Pounds23 and @Reale ). Only your first vote is taken into account and no possibility of changing afterwards.

This will be in 2 parts. The first to designate the source / laboratory then the second part to designate the product from the source or lab chosen just before. We will keep you posted when the 2nd poll for the product is there. The list of the products by source is at the bottom of the poll page.

You can find the poll by clicking here

I make this new thread for a better visibility. Hope a lot of you guys will participate because it's dear to our hearts (without bad pun) to know which sources are reliable and which are not in order to preserve our health as much as possible. If you want to share the link to your friends don't hesitate. :D

logo labtest.png

*FTL = FrenchLabTest

Thanks A.D and the french group for doing this, and also making the rest of the tests available for us to see. I'm gunna hit London up tomorrow and make another donation as I told him I'm gunna try to make one every month. Thanks the to the whole french group, along with the rest of the members who are also always testing and posting there results and this who also post there bloods.

The results of the first poll are closed. It was Qingdao Sigma Chemical which was elected. We are therefore going to move on to the second phase of the vote, namely the product. There will be the choice between Testo P 100mg/ml and HCG 5000ui.

The link to vote right here :D

The results of the previous poll to elect the source that will be analyzed:
Capture d’écran 2021-12-02 180310.png

One of our members have in his possession the Trestolone (MENT) from Qingdao so I did a new poll and you can make a new vote.
;)

Hi guys, we closed the poll. The product who was elected (from far) is the Trestolone (MENT) Acetate 50mg/ml from Qingdao.

Now we take the relay and we get back to you when we have the results

The results from the poll for the product : Capture.PNG

Thank you for your test enriches every forum. Hopefully some will donate so that new products can be tested from time to time.

:)

Hi guys, we closed the poll. The product who was elected (from far) is the Trestolone (MENT) Acetate 50mg/ml from Qingdao.

Now we take the relay and we get back to you when we have the results

The results from the poll for the product : View attachment 157274
I have their HCG on the way, so this helps lol.

Hi guys, Janoshik sent us the result for the Trestolone (MENT) Acétate from Qingdao.

Here is the result :
Ment A 50mg - Qingdao.png

Chinese HPLC won't detect the impurities in/purity of Trest Ace (or Enanthate), and with some factories being right around 90% for Trest Ace presently, see if you can get a raw test result by Janoshik to check if that's the cause.

Trestolone acetate usually tests very good at 98-99%+, not like enanthate, decanoate or phenylpropionate, these last 3 raws never passed our standards that's why we don't sell them anymore since long time, but ment it's usually very pure like other basic anabolics, our brewer just need to be more rigorous, he overdosed sustanon and deca oils of october's batchs, that's why I decided to test all oils from now on and limit them to 15 items.

Trestolone acetate usually tests very good at 98-99%+, not like enanthate, decanoate or phenylpropionate, these last 3 raws never passed our standards that's why we don't sell them anymore since long time, but ment it's usually very pure like other basic anabolics, our brewer just need to be more rigorous, he overdosed sustanon and deca oils of october's batchs, that's why I decided to test all oils from now on and limit them to 15 items.
We ought to differentiate between chinese testing facilities, at which you could submerge a pair of rilakkuma panties drenched in stale otaku cum in Trestolone raws of any ester and get a 99%+ purity result still vs Janoshik, who actually has decent standards in more than one way. High purity Trest E/D raws exist(ed) but are indeed more difficult to esterify it seems.

We ought to differentiate between chinese testing facilities, at which you could submerge a pair of rilakkuma panties drenched in stale otaku cum in Trestolone raws of any ester and get a 99%+ purity result still vs Janoshik, who actually has decent standards in more than one way. High purity Trest E/D raws exist(ed) but are indeed more difficult to esterify it seems.

Liska dropping some straight fucking knowledge and wisdom, love this shit man it's not often but I love learning and keeping an open mind to continue to learn. Guys like liska and a CPL other who I don't need to name they know who they are , are extremely intelligent when it comes to this stuff. When it comes to pharma I ask @Mcflyfast . But have guys like this on this forum is what makes this forum shit on others, not that others aren't good but I think the knowledge is more concentrated here. But it's good to pull knowledge from everywhere... Love learning about this stuff, hopefully one day I can really jump into making my own oils