Source Testing Group (thoughts, ideas & opinions)

Qingdao have it too so why he didn’t post it ? ask him shilly boy

Why do you think he have it?
I didn't ask you asshole, GTFO of here and go back to suck dick in your french moderate forum of shilly gear whores
those labs are posted by your group in his thread
go and suck deus or liska dick shilly frenchies, if you weren't shills you all be banned like previous other members who got banned before because they published lab tests in public in french forum

I wonder how many meso accounts has qingdao created ?

I can imagine how the headquarter of qingdao is. Probably something like this :
Internet-cafe-in-China.jpg

I didn't ask you asshole, GTFO of here and go back to suck dick in your french moderate forum of shilly gear whores
go and suck deus or liska dick shilly frenchies, if you weren't shills you all be banned like previous other members who got banned before because they published lab tests in public in french forum
You should rename yourself : Qingdao Fan boy account
Shilly

No Liska doesn't contribute. We made a heart next to catcafe cause all the members of the frenchlabtest agree that catcafe is a reliable source. But okay, we take it off for more neutrality.

Liska seems like a reliable kat that knows what he's doing, but i must agree, it's best not to hint at there being a possible bias and remain neutral.

I feel you frustrated.

@AD. why trenbolone acetate lab test isn't public too?

You're asking question but you just have to read the "Our Goal" part of the website and you'll have all your answer.

I would pay 33% janoski costs to ser if the stenbolone acetate from EuroPharmacies is real.
I couldn find any single test online and i dont trust the brand but i wanna know. If somebody wants to participate we can collaborate

@anabolic.dietdoc even though you might be one of the multiple accounts created by qingdao.
What are you thoughts on this lab test ?
Quite weird we have never seen anyone asking for more info on it...
fake by qingdao.jpg

Last edited:
I would pay 33% janoski costs to ser if the stenbolone acetate from EuroPharmacies is real.
I couldn find any single test online and i dont trust the brand but i wanna know. If somebody wants to participate we can collaborate
You have already the product ready to ship ?
Can send you 1/3 of the payment

Last edited:
Where was that fake lab test published? Any page on their numerous threads?
Meso FR

Hi guys, we made a survey on the website so you can participate for the next product who is going to be analysed. It's thanks to the 2 people who made donations (Pounds23 and Reale). Only your first vote is taken into account and no possibility of changing afterwards.

This will be in 2 parts. The first to designate the source / laboratory then the second part to designate the product from the source or lab chosen just before. We will keep you posted when the 2nd survey for the product is there.

You can click here to access the survey.