Source Testing Group (thoughts, ideas & opinions)

It's solely the canadian pitchin' a hissy fit,

How exactly does discussing possible tampering and agreeing to support the testing group classify as "Pitchin a hissy fit" to you??? As I've said MANY times now I fully support testing!

There Is simply no need to over dramatize my comments or throw shade especially seeing as how this site's core values are to inform and educate.

Thank you.

How exactly does discussing possible tampering and agreeing to support the testing group classify as "Pitchin a hissy fit" to you??? As I've said MANY times now I fully support testing!

There Is simply no need to over dramatize my comments or throw shade especially seeing as how this site's core values are to inform and educate.

Thank you.
Can I have a mug?

Thank you.

I really don’t think he meant anything by it. Liska and I have been known to fuck with each other. I believe he was more or less just calling me a hillbilly. Lol

Weird that I’m kinda coming to a source’s defense but in this case it’s sort of a inside thingy and needed some explanation. Hell I dont know as you never do with crazy cat people. He may actually hate you.

I really don’t think he meant anything by it. Liska and I have been known to fuck with each other. I believe he was more or less just calling me a hillbilly. Lol

Weird that I’m kinda coming to a source’s defense but in this case it’s sort of a inside thingy and needed some explanation. Hell I dont know as you never do with crazy cat people. He may actually hate you.

It was a joke..I know now, but really I don't think I can be faulted for taking it seriously. I have nothing against @Liska at all that's why I was so caught off guard by the comment.

¿Cómo es la configuración y estructura del grupo de pruebas de laboratorio español, si se le permite decirlo? Son muy profesionales y muy importantes para el culturismo en la UE, pero casi desconocidos en Meso.
Do you know how to join them?

So is it ok to post labs done by Jano on AL? I was under the impression it was only for labs done by Simec or AL. I still see people talk about Anabolic Lab on Eroids and other forums but if it’s updated with some fresh testing it’ll bring more eyes to it.
Yes! It has always been open for everyone to post lab reports whether it is from @janoshik, Simec, Chemtox, Lab4tox, etc. Of course, members are encouraged to critically assess the reports based on who posts them, relevant self-interest, commercial or otherwise.

Hi guys, we made a website for the FrenchLabTest Group. For the moment we only have the french version but we plan to make a traduction in english for Meso US.

You can visit the website here : FrenchLabTest

Hi guys, we made a website for the FrenchLabTest Group. For the moment we only have the french version but we plan to make a traduction in english for Meso US.

You can visit the website here : FrenchLabTest
I'd be interested to the the Qingdao HGH, request it be posted, or pay to see it? How long ago was that testing done?

What's with the heart next to Cat Café?
Does Liska contribute funding?
No Liska doesn't contribute. We made a heart next to catcafe cause all the members of the frenchlabtest agree that catcafe is a reliable source. But okay, we take it off for more neutrality.

What's with the heart next to Cat Café?
Does Liska contribute funding?

Yes Liska contribute by paying all the lab test they published in public of his lab.
Their policy is to publish the lab tests paid by sources, except for Qingdao they decided to publish 2 lab tests because he refused to pay them and contribute in french forum.
And they hide 2 other lab tests hgh lab test report even that a member of their group published it in public in the thread of qingdao hereand trenbolone acetate lab report, wondering why? :rolleyes: