Source Testing Group (thoughts, ideas & opinions)

That's pretty much my plan to help these endeavors.
I've already started setting some things into motion.
So essentially the group could send a sample and you woul simple take the "cost" from the total sum in wallet or have a wallet set up that funds would sent to for each test

Yeah I was under the impression that's how it would be
Some people just see "private" group and think we are a sect.
However since day one our goal is to share all lab tests as much as possible with the rest of the world.
We have more than half of our test labs public. We will do our best to get close to 100%.
But we have to keep labtesting running, and for that money is our gaz.

I support testing 100%, but I'm wondering what happens when people sabotage samples in order to purposefully make gear look underdosed or incorrect?

Obviously if a large number of trusted members get results that match label claims that pretty much says it all right there, but what about brand new members posting shit results because the sample they sent was cut with cooking oil or swapped for something else?

Anyone can remove a flip cap, replace half of it with gso/mct oil whatever and then re cap it and send it in so I think this needs to be discussed before hand to avoid any possible future drama.

Some labs have specific flip caps with trademark and I'll be doing the same myself ASAP to avoid situations like this.

Thank you.

Regardless of protocol, a labtest should be published if it's crucial for harm reduction. A product being 10% off label is different from Anastrozole actually being Letrozole or a product being severely underdosed/containing no API.

@Jet Labs Knowing how rough your region is regarding manipulation, that's a very real concern. None but the most trusted members of this community should come into contact with any product that gets sent to Janoshik. This selection seems the toughest part of the entire project.

I support testing 100%, but I'm wondering what happens when people sabotage samples in order to purposefully make gear look underdosed or incorrect?

Obviously if a large number of trusted members get results that match label claims that pretty much says it all right there, but what about brand new members posting shit results because the sample they sent was cut with cooking oil or swapped for something else?

Anyone can remove a flip cap, replace half of it with gso/mct oil whatever and then re cap it and send it in so I think this needs to be discussed before hand to avoid any possible future drama.

Some labs have specific flip caps with trademark and I'll be doing the same myself ASAP to avoid situations like this.

Thank you.
The power is in the statistical sample, not singular results.
By themselves, such outliers are easily defensible against.

Regardless of protocol, a labtest should be published if it's crucial for harm reduction. A product being 10% off label is different from Anastrozole actually being Letrozole or a product being severely underdosed/containing no API.

@Jet Labs Knowing how rough your region is regarding manipulation, that's a very real concern. None but the most trusted members of this community should come into contact with any product that gets sent to Janoshik. This selection seems the toughest part of the entire project.

And if only a select few do the testing, well that just opens the door to possible bribery and payoffs imho.

And if only a select few do the testing, well that just opens the door to possible bribery and payoffs imho.
As Jano suggests, should a problematic result come up, your existing customers that are trusted members of this community can send samples of the same product/batch in to check the validity of that result, and at that point manipulation becomes almost impossibly complicated/risky.

As Jano suggests, should a problematic result come up, your existing customers that are trusted members of this community can send samples of the same product/batch in to check the validity of that result, and at that point manipulation becomes almost impossibly complicated/risky.
And at that point it is obvious that somebody attempted that and that there is some agenda involved, which only leads to more suspicion towards such outliers, which leads to more testing and more data against it...

Manipulating results is, imo, not reliably possible with readily accessible, fast and blind testing. Obviously I am biased, but that's what I honestly believe.

I

Thank you.
I think it makes more sense to have one of the more trusted group members do the purchasing and sending the sample, maybe not though for sure. The actions mentioned also seems like a long length to do to discredit a lab, though I know there are some shady actors out there.

Last edited:
And at that point it is obvious that somebody attempted that and that there is some agenda involved, which only leads to more suspicion towards such outliers, which leads to more testing and more data against it...

Manipulating results is, imo, not reliably possible with readily accessible, fast and blind testing. Obviously I am biased, but that's what I honestly believe.
Of course you're biased! You stand to gain the most out of this, as well as retesting if it's needed

I

I think it makes more sense to have one of the more trusted group members do the purchasing and sending the sample, maybe not though for sure. The actions mentioned also seems like a long length to do to discredit a lab, though I know there are some shady actors out there.
As long as the trusted group member isn’t a sales rep for one of the labs… you know… a “vet” of the boards

As long as the trusted group member isn’t a sales rep for one of the labs… you know… a “vet” of the boards
I’m not saying for sure that a ‘trusted’ member has to send in, because honestly the lengthy process one would have to go through to defame or slander a lab like this just doesn’t seem like it’s worth doing, not to say it’s never happened elsewhere or no ones thought of it.. but maybe if we just don’t let username123 who just joined the forums yesterday and bought into the group today send off the sample.. remember, all products to be tested on will be voted by all standing group members.

I’m not saying for sure that a ‘trusted’ member has to send in, because honestly the lengthy process one would have to go through to defame or slander a lab like this just doesn’t seem like it’s worth doing, not to say it’s never happened elsewhere or no ones thought of it.. but maybe if we just don’t let username123 who just joined the forums yesterday and bought into the group today send off the sample.. remember, all products to be tested on will be voted by all standing group members.
What lengthy process? The sender switches the test sample with tren, mission accomplished. Unless I'm missing something.

I'm not shitting on the idea. I think you guys are onto something, just pointing out its not that difficult for corruption to slip in especially if you pick the wrong sender.

What lengthy process? The sender switches the test sample with tren, mission accomplished. Unless I'm missing something.

I'm not shitting on the idea. I think you guys are onto something, just pointing out its not that difficult for corruption to slip in especially if you pick the wrong sender.
Like Liska mentioned, hopefully someone in the community has the same product from the same batch. There will definitely be a few kinks to iron out before we get this thing off the ground.

There's a multitude of ways a labs gear can be sabotaged aside from tabs. Caps and oils can be tampered with easily.

I'm all for testing to keep people safe and producer's honest, but situations like this need to be ironed out before this gets up and running cause a couple 10k payments behind closed doors and this whole thing gets turned upside down!

It's easier to sway a collective than a group of individuals imho.

That being said I'm all for having an auction now and then to support the testing once this get up and running and perhaps @janoshik will offer the group a discount as a show of support for the community?

Oh boy, here we go. Got sources in here not liking the idea because of fear of sabotage. Oh how the tables have turned. Are we still at Meso? Man, that Nap’s massive ban really changed things. Here members are wanting to set up a testing group and we have sources trying to debunk, discredit and plant the seed of sabotage. I mean I get it, it’s not out of the realm of something that could happen but the fact that this conversation is taking place means that the group aren’t/will not be a solid brotherhood that other testing groups have. Crazy, a few wanted to build something truly great for harm reduction and to see it take this turn.

If the results come back bad with exception of the one post wonders that'll undoubtedly show up most members aren't going to care if a source thinks it's on the up and up or not.

Last edited:
Oh boy, here we go. Got sources in here not liking the idea because of fear of sabotage. Oh how the tables have turned. Are we still at Meso? Man, that Nap’s massive ban really changed things. Here members are wanting to set up a testing group and we have sources trying to debunk, discredit and plant the seed of sabotage. I mean I get it, it’s not out of the realm of something that could happen but the fact that this conversation is taking place means that the group aren’t/will not be a solid brotherhood that other testing groups have. Crazy, a few wanted to build something truly great for harm reduction and to see it take this turn.

If you are referring to my previous posts about the possibility of tampering then you are dead wrong brother. I'm completely for testing and even willing to support it so not sure where your seed planting comment is coming from?

Members here want sources to be more active and accountable so that's what I'm trying to do.

Sponsors

Latest posts