Source Testing Group (thoughts, ideas & opinions)

It’s early so maybe my brain just isn’t firing on all cylinders yet but are you guys suggesting that we would ship say our sample of a U.S domestic source’s sample to the EU and then it be shipped to Jano? Seems like that would still cost around the same amount if not more and have the pack making an unnecessary detour. What’s the cost to ship to EU in a timely matter? Then you’d have to add the cost to Jano from there. Just seems like an unnecessary middle man

My question was independent of that - since there is already a reputable private labtesting group in Spain, I was inquiring what their setup & structure is like, as they are a bit bigger than the Meso FR once iirc.
Well, I have no idea, since I am not within that group

It’s early so maybe my brain just isn’t firing on all cylinders yet but are you guys suggesting that we would ship say our sample of a U.S domestic source’s sample to the EU and then it be shipped to Jano? Seems like that would still cost around the same amount if not more and have the pack making an unnecessary detour. What’s the cost to ship to EU in a timely matter? Then you’d have to add the cost to Jano from there. Just seems like an unnecessary middle man
No, this would be things from the sources that I buy in case you would be interested. Sending things from the US to Spain and then sending them to Jano does not make much sense because as you say it would be more expensive for sure

Yeah that brings up a great point bro, I have to agree with you there.. I mean, we could snail mail it and risk it being siezed on its way to the eu shipper before even getting it sent off to Jano. Good point, these are things we will have to decide, and that’s a really great point.
Hey cash when and if u pin down a plan for testing please let me know as I would like to contribute with whatever I can , it's deff a good idea as it would keep most srcs on there toes and doing the right thing. I think we would see eventually a good src who tracks batches and test all there raws and can brew and keep it close to label claim. If liska is able to do it there's no reason these other u.s Dom's and intl src can't do the same
I will for sure, I’ll be keeping this thread updated. I’m just waking up, I will post a small update here shortly.

Excellent point. I was just thinking most of the major brands have a better success rate shipping to EU. Say DEUS for example, I’d chip in to have a guy in the EU grab some samples and send to Jano. Same with Para Pharma or Dragon. For us in the USA I guess we’re on our own with our guys.

Idk maybe it’s just me but like how France and Spain have their own groups of tight knit guys I’d like to keep this one as a U.S group. Call me crazy. Wouldn’t want to rely on an foreigner (no offense) outsider to do our bidding.

Idk maybe it’s just me but like how France and Spain have their own groups of tight knit guys I’d like to keep this one as a U.S group. Call me crazy. Wouldn’t want to rely on an foreigner (no offense) outsider to do our bidding.
For infos.
All members of our group communicate their list of products they have in stock. Out of it we make a big list.
Then we vote in 2 steps.
First vote is to choose a source.
Second vote is to choose a product.

The lucky member who sends the sample has to take photos of all the process in order to guaranty that the correct product is sent.

At the beginning we got some problem with some members who just sent other products.

You really need to have trustworthy people in your group.
Having a unique person who send sample, is not a great idea.
We try as much as we can to avoid any possible corruption.

Thanks @Atlanta!

You really need to have trustworthy people in your group.

Can you say this a bit louder for the people in the back! Just because someone wants in or says, “hey, I’ll donate” should not qualify them to be in the group imo. I really admire what France has with their brotherhood and would love to work toward something like that with guys/gals that we’ve come to know. Definitely not saying someone can’t be added later but Meso has more members pop up daily and bounce shortly after than any board around. Can’t have that. Couldn’t have someone come in and be inactive or just hide in the shadows. I’m already apart of a similar place and it’s not ideal for something like this

Hate to break it to you but Cashton and I are both scummy Canadians haha

Thanks @Atlanta!

Can you say this a bit louder for the people in the back! Just because someone wants in or says, “hey, I’ll donate” should not qualify them to be in the group imo. I really admire what France has with their brotherhood and would love to work toward something like that with guys/gals that we’ve come to know. Definitely not saying someone can’t be added later but Meso has more members pop up daily and bounce shortly after than any board around. Can’t have that. Someone come in and be inactive or just hide in the shadows
My question is how do we guarentee or at least provide sufficient evidence that someone is dependable?

I have nothing to gain by sending in illegitimate samples, but in truth I'm the only one really knows that, I could have any number of ulterior motives in the eyes of another member.

Now that's not saying I wouldn't want certain sources to test well while others don't, but that wouldn't lead me to falsify anything. But who's to say that's actually the truth?

Thanks @Atlanta!

Can you say this a bit louder for the people in the back! Just because someone wants in or says, “hey, I’ll donate” should not qualify them to be in the group imo. I really admire what France has with their brotherhood and would love to work toward something like that with guys/gals that we’ve come to know. Definitely not saying someone can’t be added later but Meso has more members pop up daily and bounce shortly after than any board around. Can’t have that. Couldn’t have someone come in and be inactive or just hide in the shadows. I’m already apart of a similar place and it’s not ideal for something like this
You need to make a solid base at the start. With well known members.
Divide the responsibilities. And no one should have full control of anything.
All decisions taken by vote help to keep things fair for everyone.

You will get some black sheep at some point. We had some and we might still have some. So sometimes we need to cut a branch in order to keep the tree alive. At the end of the day you have loyal and serious members who become real friends. We help each other in many way that goes way further than just lab test and bodybuilding.

Honestly do no close the door to "rookies". We got some really nice members who came with no online background.
However we created a secondary group, kind of a closet, for totally new guy. They usually stay there really short, just the time to get to know them. At this time, we have 0 member in this secondary group, and try to not use it as much as possible.

You will get some troubles along the way. They are natural disasters, no big deal. Because you will always be able to count on your solid base members.

You need to make a solid base at the start. With well known members.
Divide the responsibilities. And no one should have full control of anything.
All decisions taken by vote help to keep things fair for everyone.

You will get some black sheep at some point. We had some and we might still have some. So sometimes we need to cut a branch in order to keep the tree alive. At the end of the day you have loyal and serious members who become real friends. We help each other in many way that goes way further than just lab test and bodybuilding.

Honestly do no close the door to "rookies". We got some really nice members who came with no online background.
However we created a secondary group, kind of a closet, for totally new guy. They usually stay there really short, just the time to get to know them. At this time, we have 0 member in this secondary group, and try to not use it as much as possible.

You will get some troubles along the way. They are natural disasters, no big deal. Because you will always be able to count on your solid base members.

What platform do you guys use for your site? I know of a few platforms that would be acceptable as long as it was strictly for testing and allowed absolutely no sourcing but I’m sure you guys maybe have something similar to this site?

Do we have any I.T guys in the house? Someone who could build a site

Another idea would be to get Millard involved and ask for a private section where the members inside have some power. Mostly just have influence. Idk. Just thinking out loud

Edit, that last bit sounds cool but probably wouldn’t work due a few reason. It needs to be a separate place where we know nothing will get leaked and also Millard wouldn’t go for it probably

Last edited:
What platform do you guys use for your site? I know of a few platforms that would be acceptable as long as it was strictly for testing and allowed absolutely no sourcing but I’m sure you guys maybe have something similar to this site?

Do we have any I.T guys in the house? Someone who could build a site

Another idea would be to get Millard involved and ask for a private section where the members inside have some power. Mostly just have influence. Idk. Just thinking out loud

Edit, that last bit sounds cool but probably wouldn’t work due a few reason. It needs to be a separate place where we know nothing will get leaked and also Millard wouldn’t go for it probably
Would a platform like wickr be what you had in mind?

Would a platform like wickr be what you had in mind?

No. That’s just a place to basically send messages that are on a timer. Well that’s my understanding. I know people frown on discord but it would be more suitable as you can create channels and threads and set up permissions on who can view certain things. It’s not ideal but as long as there was no sourcing and only lab reports it could work. Again, COULD work as if it’s reported it will be taken down as that’s not the purpose of discord. Would be better to find something else.

We only use skype. Probably not the best but we have the possibility to vote there.
We sometimes talk about moving to discord. That way we can keep track of our conversation. A nice hybrid between a forum and a tchat box.
We do not have a website. We post our lab tests on most well known bodybuilding forums.

No. That’s just a place to basically send messages that are on a timer. Well that’s my understanding. I know people frown on discord but it would be more suitable as you can create channels and threads and set up permissions on who can view certain things. It’s not ideal but as long as there was no sourcing and only lab reports it could work. Again, COULD work as if it’s reported it will be taken down as that’s not the purpose of discord. Would be better to find something else.
I meant more or less for the discussion portion. Could set up a thread on meso but ya unfortunately no privacy

We only use skype. Probably not the best but we have the possibility to vote there.
We sometimes talk about moving to discord. That way we can keep track of our conversation. A nice hybrid between a forum and a tchat box.
We do not have a website. We post our lab tests on most well known bodybuilding forums.

Ohhhh… I thought you guys had a site.

I’m in a few discord groups now. Super fun and real tight communities. Down side is even though there may be no sourcing when you do kick a member they may report you and your server gets deleted just for the server being an aas topic place and you have to rebuild.

I meant more or less for the discussion portion. Could set up a thread on meso but ya unfortunately no privacy

Yeah unfortunately everyone would want a place to store/view the reports. I know I would. Somewhere we could talk as a community about plans, reports, etc and just become a brotherhood

Ohhhh… I thought you guys had a site.

I’m in a few discord groups now. Super fun and real tight communities. Down side is even though there may be no sourcing when you do kick a member they may report you and your server gets deleted just for the server being an aas topic place and you have to rebuild.
Telegram is good. You can have group chats or set it to delete everything every 24hours. It can also let you know if guys take screenshots if you don’t want info leaked.

Back