Source Testing Group (thoughts, ideas & opinions)

I donated to skank when he did it and would donate to this as long as the gear is bought blind and sent blind to be tested..

And as long as we can trust the assigned tester not to turn into a mole..

Hi guys, we made a survey on the website so you can participate for the next product who is going to be analysed. It's thanks to the 2 people who made donations (Pounds23 and Reale). Only your first vote is taken into account and no possibility of changing afterwards.

This will be in 2 parts. The first to designate the source / laboratory then the second part to designate the product from the source or lab chosen just before. We will keep you posted when the 2nd survey for the product is there.

You can click here to access the survey.
Sorry, I put the link in french. https://frenchlabtest-wordpress-com.translate.goog/sondages/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=nui

I donated to skank when he did it and would donate to this as long as the gear is bought blind and sent blind to be tested..

By gear bought blind what do you mean? Testing would absolutely be blind

We always send the samples blind and all the products on the list are from the members of the FrenchLabTest group. So all the products are buy blind too. We don't have any partnership. When the analysis result is here we contact the source from the product we analysed and we propose her to buy the analysis. The source don't know the results until she paid. If the source pay we put the analysis in public and we can make a new payment to Janoshik (cause we sell the results at the price we paid the analysis) And obviously, the source don't know that one of her product will be tested before we have the results. The goal is to find Which sources are reliable and which sources are not.

There is not one assigned tester. All the members are potential tester and we have a procedure to respect (pictures have to be send etc...)

Last edited:
By gear bought blind what do you mean? Testing would absolutely be blind
I think he mean that we have no contact with the source before we have the results. Which is primordial. All the steps are blind because if not it can derivate on a false result

I think he mean that we have no contact with the source before we have the results. Which is primordial. All the steps are blind because if not it can derivate on a false result
Well ya you absolutely would not be telling the source you plan to test their gear.

Hi guys, we made a survey on the website so you can participate for the next product who is going to be analysed. It's thanks to the 2 people who made donations (Pounds23 and Reale). Only your first vote is taken into account and no possibility of changing afterwards.

This will be in 2 parts. The first to designate the source / laboratory then the second part to designate the product from the source or lab chosen just before. We will keep you posted when the 2nd survey for the product is there.

You can click here to access the survey.
Thank you for the support @Pounds23 and @Reale
With you we can share more lab test to everyone and it helps all of us to use gears safely
:)

We always send the samples blind and all the products on the list are from the members of the FrenchLabTest group. So all the products are buy blind too. We don't have any partnership. When the analysis result is here we contact the source from the product we analysed and we propose her to buy the analysis. The source don't know the results until she paid. If the source pay we put the analysis in public and we can make a new payment to Janoshik (cause we sell the results at the price we paid the analysis) And obviously, the source don't know that one of her product will be tested before we have the results. The goal is to find Which sources are reliable and which sources are not.

There is not one assigned tester. All the members are potential tester and we have a procedure to respect (pictures have to be send etc...)
Seems like you have it all figured out!

I am willing to donate.

Any chance of working Pharmaqo tri mix and ment into lineup? I already have my next cycle in order but would be nice to know..

skank did some testing months ago and was spot on but who knows

Not using Meso or other board handle name when ordering ect.. if supplier knows it’s being bought just to be tested then of course that shipment will be top of the line shit.
That's easy enough. But definitely understandable

I guess the gf is making a handle haha

Seems like you have it all figured out!

I am willing to donate.

Any chance of working Pharmaqo tri mix and ment into lineup? I already have my next cycle in order but would be nice to know..

skank did some testing months ago and was spot on but who knows
We have tested Pharmaqo primobolan 100mg/ml.
I contacted @Mr.PQR and sent an email to Pharmaqo.
However I have never received a response. So the lab test is still private, at least as long as we do not get any donation or refund for it.

Would be nice to see their ment and tri mix. Unfortunately we do not have these products in stock right now.

However I have never received a response. So the lab test is still private, at least as long as we do not get any donation or refund for it.

Would be nice to see their ment and tri mix. Unfortunately we do not have these products in stock right now.
I tested their primo a while back. Stuff was right on the money 100.01mg.

He responds via telegram. At least in the two interactions I have had

Today we have published all our lab tests that were not public.
You have access to 100% of our lab test.
All lab tests here

(only 1 lab test is private, because it has arrived today and we are talking with the source for refund)

All of this happen with the big help of our members.
Moreover with some really nice donations from some of you.
The donations @Pounds23 and @Reale of help to make you participate to our next lab test.
The donation of @SkankHunt helps us to publish all our past lab tests
So a big thank you to all of you!
With your support we can aid everyone to be aware of what they inject for more safety.

Hello guys, what's up ? Any news about a US lab test group ? Have you set up anything ?

Quick update about the french lab test. With the amazing help of our members, the awesome donations of meso US members, and generous sources, 100% of our lab tests are public. (only 1 lab test is private, because it has arrived these days and we are talking with the source for refund)
We would like to thank all of you for your support.

All lab tests here

Test 1 = Hormone de croissance qingdao 10ui

Test 2 = Big Mass goldenlabs 430mg/ml

Test 3 = Primobolan qingdao 100mg/ml

Test 4 = anavar Hepius (alibaba Kunming apollo/Dabowotu) 25mg

Test 5 = Testostérone enanthate qingdao 250mg/ml

Test 6 = sustanon (alibaba YYC industry) 250mg/ml

Test 7 = Tri tren Mr pharma 200mg/ml

Test 8 = Primobolan parapharma 100mg/ml

Test 9 = Primobolan Hilma 100mg/ml

Test 10 = Tren A qingdao 100mg/ml

Test 11 = Anavar catcafé 25mg