Poll 2 FLT / Part 2 - Choose the product you want to see analysed

Choose the product from Qingdao you want to see analysed (Part 2)

• Trenbolone E

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Testosterone E

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • HCG

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
The poll is done (the new votes won't be take in account).

This is the final result : Screenshot_2022-03-03-11-22-55-068_com.android.chrome.jpg

The result of the Trenbolone analysis will be communicate as soon as possible.:D

Once you prove you're reliable first, maybe I can shot you a $5

View attachment 161293
When the labtest of your products are good you're the first to show them to everybody but when they're not good we're not reliable??

If you're here only for this kind of intervention you can stay away of this discussion.

You'd rather be haughty than shut your mouth. It says a lot about your mentality and your professionalism. How is it even possible to trust someone like you. Pitiful...

Last edited:
When the labtest of your products are good you're the first to show them to everybody but when they're not good we're not reliable??

If you're here only for this kind of intervention you can stay away of this discussion.

You'd rather be haughty than shut your mouth. it says a lot about your mentality and your professionalism.
Ntg against you as you've been a "bit neutral" compared to some of your friends in that group that I don't trust.

As long as you didn't do the cleaning of some parasites in that lab test group, you will always stay not reliable to me, as you've been bashing us since june for no reason just because one of your members had a bad past experience with QSC that ended with a dispute in alibaba in 2020.

You've sent tren a in a dirty hgh vial and you published it and talking about being reliable?..

Never wondered why you got 0$ donation from french meso?

Now I will stay away from this discussion

Cheers

Ntg against you as you've been a "bit neutral" compared to some of your friends in that group that I don't trust.

As long as you didn't do the cleaning of some parasites in that lab test group, you will always stay not reliable to me, as you've been bashing us since june for no reason just because one of your members had a bad past experience with QSC that ended with a dispute in alibaba in 2020.

You've sent tren a in a dirty hgh vial and you published it and talking about being reliable?..

Never wondered why you got 0$ donation from french meso?

Now I will stay away from this discussion

Cheers
Go on our website. We wrote something on this test for warn about the veracity of the result.

If our goal was to put you down we never mentioned that. Just reflect.

We have nothing to gain with the FrenchLabTest. It cost me time and euros of my pocket and I received nothing In compensation (contrary to you being the rep of QSC)

The members of French meso don't give money cause the French mentality suck on this point.

Good resolution.

75bb54399086019879631771b8a5ba0c - Copie.jpg

As Hcg, test E and tren E were on the poll, let's talk about these products.

Test E by the qingdao rep : (nice photoshop by the way!)
fake by qingdao.jpg

Then a real lab test done by one of our member :
Test Report #12229.png

Hcg 3 lab tests underdosed by a lot :
hcg.png7E0268EB-D963-4877-BED0-59A44E87F7CC.png
HCG 2500ui.jpeg

The reality is that all your finished steroid oil products tested are all underdosed !!
So far you have been the most unreliable source for finish steroid products.
You can keep your pathetic and crack head attitude this will not influence any Janoshik result.

We have been honest 100 % of the time. Which no one can say about you.
You are here just for business. We are here for the safety and harmreduction of all member around the world with no money interest. Big difference!

View attachment 161304

As Hcg, test E and tren E were on the poll, let's talk about these products.

Test E by the qingdao rep : (nice photoshop by the way!)
View attachment 161305

Then a real lab test done by one of our member :
View attachment 161306

Hcg 3 lab tests underdosed by a lot :
View attachment 161307View attachment 161308
View attachment 161309

The reality is that all your finished steroid oil products tested are all underdosed !!
So far you have been the most unreliable source for finish steroid products.
You can keep your pathetic and crack head attitude this will not influence any Janoshik result.

We have been honest 100 % of the time. Which no one can say about you.
You are here just for business. We are here for the safety and harmreduction of all member around the world with no money interest. Big difference!
Good post, the fact that they are faking jano tests, should be enough to get them booted off the forum.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals You have anything to say about your photo shopping?

@AD. above the kind of parasites in that french lab test group that I was talking about that make the group not reliable and getting 0$ donations from french meso members
I knew who you were talking about but i know london and I know that he is a reliable, honest person and he has values that are worth much more than a few hundred euros

Here is the result of the trenbolone E 100/mg/ml from Qingdao :

Trenbolone E 100mg - Qingdao.png

Thank you to everyone who donated and participated in the polls.;)