Possible Fake Trenbolone Acetate? No Effects After 1 Month

semencece1111

Hi everyone,

I need some advice and insights regarding my experience with trenbolone acetate. I started my cycle a month ago and I'm currently on 150mg per week. However, I've noticed something unusual — I haven't felt any of the expected effects or even side effects. In fact, my experience has been quite the opposite: I've been sleeping better than ever. No pumped look, no muscle hardness like tren gives you and no changes in strenght too

Here are the details:
Dosage: 150mg Tren , 500mg test, 300mg EQ
Duration: throw Tren A in like 1 month ago

Expected Effects: Increased muscle mass, strength, possible side effects like insomnia, night sweats, aggression

Actual Effects: No noticeable changes in muscle mass or strength, no side effects, improved sleep quality.

I'm concerned that the trenbolone acetate I have might be fake. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Is it possible that my dose is too low to see any benefits? Are there any reliable methods to check if my trenbolone is genuine?

Any insights, personal experiences, or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Liberty Labs
Steriod sourcetalk is only allowed in the steriod underground.. if you do not have sufficient privilege to post their then you should interact with the community ybril you do. If you think your gear is fake I suggest you stop taking it immediately.. Do your research and find a credible source..
Peace

Ignore those saying up the dose without getting any other information from you.

What's your age height weight and bf?

24y 180cm cca 94kg, i would say around 12-15%
Have you ever taken tren ace before?

Regardless of your stats, 150 trenA added to the other compounds you have been taking you should notice some strength increases IMO. 150 mg of trenA for anyone IMO is enough to see gains especially for a first time tren user.

I would never gauge whether or not a product is real by the sides. Only way to know for sure is to send it in for HPLC testing.

Have you ever taken tren ace before?

Regardless of your stats, 150 trenA added to the other compounds you have been taking you should notice some strength increases IMO. 150 mg of trenA for anyone IMO is enough to see gains especially for a first time tren user.

I would never gauge whether or not a product is real by the sides. Only way to know for sure is to send it in for HPLC testing.

Never used tren ace before, yeah i know, i expected strenght increase too but nothing. I have left 2 more vials of this, dont know if i should use it or stop using it.