MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

The first experience with this source goes well, at least for speed and reliability of the process.
Now it is time to test product effectiveness.
So I purchased the most immediate reaction and result substance I've known in Bodybuilding history:

Melanotan2

No other substances give me same short time and environment independant results and sides as melanotan.
If you eat or not, if you train or not, if you rest or not, almost if you stay under the sun or not, melanotan give you:

1) skin darkening (desirable),
2) new mole appearance and existant moles strong evidence
3) strong low bowel bore at the administration
4) temporary face skin irritation and heating at the admin
5) boner in the morning after admin

even if you are accostumed, a steep elevation of dose promote 3, 4, 5 sides.

So no need to Janoshik this beautiful good, maybe the only one in bodybuilding you don't need to wait and pray to feel something.
If I feel nothing from MT2 of a certain source, I'll reject the source.

As I've recently done with Roidplug giving me a PureRawz MT2 completely uneffective.

For this purpose I came back to paybis simply to purchase 90€ of BTC,
again,
another time,
3D face scan, personal data in a form, ID document upload.
And long times to verify.
Bitcoin trade is very annoiyng everytime.
I want good old bank trasfer, only bank trasfer.
We really trust bitcoin transactions are really so safe, when in the process you put your 3D face?
Please sir, make Bank transfer available again, I have had enough of these processes... enough.

As a note, this thread is steady from last thursday. Is there any problem?

Thanks

thanks for your review. we keep working as usual.

working on banks but its being a headache, ultimately (and I assume its because of the quantity of busts this year), guys that provide this type of features are no longer that accessible