The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Are you intentionally being ignorant or you really have no idea about the crackdown going on right now?

Does your reading comprehension need an assist this evening?

"What risk do you think you're facing?"

Think some Chinese Communist Party agents will arrive along with your package?

If the vendor's still operating, and clearly delivering, what's the risk?

Sure they could get busted and close shop, but that would be established pretty quickly. I seriously doubt that's OP's concern, can happen to any vendor at any time, and usually does.

Does your reading comprehension need an assist this evening?

"What risk do you think you're facing?"

Think some Chinese Communist Party agents will arrive along with your package?

If the vendor's still operating, and clearly delivering, what's the risk?

Sure they could get busted and close shop, but that would be established pretty quickly. I seriously doubt that's OP's concern, can happen to any vendor at any time, and usually does.
My reading comprehension is fine and you already know what the risks are. I don't need to spell them out for you

You're just downplaying the risk and legitimate concerns and acting stupid and oblivious in the process

My reading comprehension is fine and you already know what the risks are. I don't need to spell them out for you

You're just downplaying the risk and legitimate concerns and acting stupid and oblivious in the process
lol exactly. If I was worried about someone showing up at my door I wouldn’t be considering still ordering international. If you’ve even kept your eyes half open the past week or so you’d see the concern with ordering from China and the recent hang up and issue with all Chinese suppliers even the biggest 3 letter one we all know and probably have ordered from. Their “domestic” packages are even getting held up.

I think lobster came out strong and I know he is a manufacture and we’ve already confirmed he’s the supplier for other source/s so I was just checking into see if anyone has ordered recently and honestly was looking to change the direction of the shenigans that had been getting posted between a few members.

Ghoul being Ghoul.

lol exactly. If I was worried about someone showing up at my door I wouldn’t be considering still ordering international. If you’ve even kept your eyes half open the past week or so you’d see the concern with ordering from China and the recent hang up and issue with all Chinese suppliers even the biggest 3 letter one we all know and probably have ordered from. Their “domestic” packages are even getting held up.

I think lobster came out strong and I know he is a manufacture and we’ve already confirmed he’s the supplier for other source/s so I was just checking into see if anyone has ordered recently and honestly was looking to change the direction of the shenigans that had been getting posted between a few members.

Ghoul being Ghoul.
Hello

Please mail me or message me please .I want to alleviate your concerns.

All our shipments are delivered to our customers very securely. The shipments are made from Istanbul ( INTERNATIONAL)

For deliveries within Europe, we ship from European countries.

Thank you

First order with the lobster is in. This is a US order so we’ll be good to see how this operate and the timing.

Looks promising so decided to give a test run. Quite here but quite can be good.