Possible Fake Trenbolone Acetate? No Effects After 1 Month

lol @ your lack of self awareness and inability to read.

You parroted what I said previously about testing, so...... yeah

Also, I clearly stated that your opinion that tren is never faked is naive at best. Is that what you meant to say? LOL.
your reading comprehension is truly a marvel.

your autism just entirely prevents you from deciphering any nuance in any discussion, its absolutely astounding.

Last edited:
Never used tren ace before, yeah i know, i expected strenght increase too but nothing. I have left 2 more vials of this, dont know if i should use it or stop using it.

I think the main problem with tren is all the gossip about it. The effects and side effects are just way overblown in my opinion. I have more strength from 20 mg dbol per day than 300 mg tren a per week.

I'm more horny and have a higher libido from taking 5 mg ritalin. If you ever consumed any stimulants in your life, you will most probably not experience any crazy libido from tren, since you already know how it feels like to have a crazy high libido.

I'm a bit more snappy and direct than usual, but nothing too serious. My sleep didn't get worse. Only sides are crazy sweating during the day, having 0 cardio and some heartburn if i consume too much carbonated drinks.

I like how it makes me feel and the look in the mirror though.

I can imagine that you have 0 sides or effects on 150, you are just expecting too much from it.

I think the main problem with tren is all the gossip about it. The effects and side effects are just way overblown in my opinion. I have more strength from 20 mg dbol per day than 300 mg tren a per week.

I'm more horny and have a higher libido from taking 5 mg ritalin. If you ever consumed any stimulants in your life, you will most probably not experience any crazy libido from tren, since you already know how it feels like to have a crazy high libido.

I'm a bit more snappy and direct than usual, but nothing too serious. My sleep didn't get worse. Only sides are crazy sweating during the day, having 0 cardio and some heartburn if i consume too much carbonated drinks.

I like how it makes me feel and the look in the mirror though.

I can imagine that you have 0 sides or effects on 150, you are just expecting too much from it.
Maybe thats what you said, but at least i expected "tren" look and it didnt give me that, used dbol in the past and had same experience as you, but like i said, nothing changed when i added tren in my stack. Even my BP is too good with tren Avg 100/60

Agree with the statement to stick to sources that test although there is no guarantee that you get what they say they tested even if they stick the same batch number on the bottle.

Again, the only way to know for sure is to test it for yourself.

Also, the idea that tren is never faked is naive at best.

Ive seen sources fake sustanon and test is also very cheap. In the instance I remember, the sustanon had very low doses of prop and test e. One would think that being so cheap no one would fake it, but the reality is, that is not the case.

I've also seen amps faked that were supposed to be test as well as tren that had no active ingredient when independently tested.

Even if it wasn't faked, it can certainly be underdosed.The excuse I have seen from sources as well is that their brewer made some mistakes in calculations or mislabeled a bottle, etc..

Anyway, its great if a source tests their batches but with so many doing it these days it really doesn't mean much but sure, probably better to go with a source that at least does the minimum even though it guarantees nothing (no guarantees in this realm anyway).

Underdosing is far more likely than "faked", and the idea that it's done intentionally to make a few pennies profit more per vial defies all logic. No one would intentionally underdose to make an extra $10 in profit per 1000 vials sold and expose an otherwise profitable business to being destroyed once a few tests confirm they're doing that.

Far more profitable for a scammer to simply not deliver anything.

I expected anything, even side effects, but got nothing, every other steroid i tried gave me something..
There are an abundance of widley blind tested sources out there.For you to even be in tjhis predicament is ridiculous. If you have the slightest thought that is it fake quit putting thT shit in your body and trash it !! Gear is cheap. It's not worth the risk

your reading comprehension is truly a marvel.

your autism just entirely prevents you from deciphering any nuance in any discussion, its absolutely astounding.
So here we have pizza pie Tommy Boy revealing he lacks the basic decency of social norms and how extremely weak he actually is by victimizing and bullying people with disabilities. Your'e a class act M8.

So here we have pizza pie Tommy Boy revealing he lacks the basic decency of social norms and how extremely weak he actually is by victimizing and bullying people with disabilities. Your'e a class act M8.
go back to sucking off @OSGear for some underdosed Ultima freebees little man